Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: US Presidential Elections

Banned
    For fuck's sake, this tool has control of both houses for the next two years. He's got no restraint therefore on the crazy economic and social policies he's shouted about through his little trumpet pig lips under that head of absurd orange hair while waving that stupid finger around. Leader of the fucking free world? There could easily be serious geo-conflict out of this, unless he has some sane aides and advisors, but his ego is too big to take notice. If there was some restraint on him like in our contrary senate it wouldn't be so bad.

Rooter is right about the white dills who have never voted before who came out in a tsunami of dilldom. Why have they never voted before? Because never a thought has ever troubled their minds before. But we are all in their hands now!

Satisfaction at sticking it up Hillary is no basis for a stable, sane government. Schadenfreude is even less so.

Ahlungor is right. The best we can do in these circumstances is give up and just look at Ivanka's tits.

Banned
    If you guys think the Republican party will let Trump loose you're not looking at the bigger picture!
    He'll have advisors up the ass telling him what to do and what to say.
    He'll be a puppet as former presidents have been

Banned
    Of course, the main problem is the US system that could only come up with a choice of those two, but, objectively Clinton is far more moderate and sensible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Of course, the main problem is the US system that could only come up with a choice of those two, but, objectively Clinton is far more moderate and sensible.
    Clinton is corrupt as they come.
    Members of her and Billls security team have been murdered along with their families for knowing too much.
    She deserved to lose and America definitely deserves what they have to endure the next 4 years of a president with no political or military experience.
    If he does half the things he says he was going to do then the world will be a better place!

Banned
    But none of that matters.
    Just look at the tits Mr Shill has posted..

Banned
    I genuinely mean it. Ahlungor has the right approach. When all hope is lost the only comfort is to go back to the bosom!

Fuck, check out those big naturals:
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Didn't Trump make some comment about wanting to knock Ivanka off himself?

I genuinely mean it. Ahlungor has the right approach. When all hope is lost the only comfort is to go back to the bosom!

I think he once said to the ABC: if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps , I would be dating her .

Junior Member(有D料到)

She is really really hot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just got caught out by my girl perving on this forum looking at ivanka (iwanka Ona ivanka) could some one please help me and post some pictures on meleania as I'm too old to be tossing off on ivanka. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy tasman View Post
    I just got caught out by my girl perving on this forum looking at ivanka (iwanka Ona ivanka) could some one please help me and post some pictures on meleania as I'm too old to be tossing off on ivanka. Lol
    Mate, so I suppose you are not one of my fans?

You want Melania ?

Go check out my: "who's that girl" thread ok !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, so I suppose you are not one of my fans?

You want Melania ?

Go check out my: "who's that girl" thread ok !
    No not a fan but do appreciate your time and effort in posting hot girls.just checked out melenia photos on who's that girl !!!! FUCK ME what a milf .I would eat the corn out of her shit ..
    GOD bless America

Banned
    Yeah you gotta be very careful browsing this forum in public as a certain moron spams dicks and tits every where but the photos thread!

Banned
    Toblerone after the shape change.

America after Trump.

No not a fan but do appreciate your time and effort in posting hot girls.just checked out melenia photos on who's that girl !!!! FUCK ME what a milf .I would eat the corn out of her shit ..
    GOD bless America
    You are welcome Skippy!

Thanks for your appreciation!

So may be next time the sick serial trolls attacks my post you can tell him to shut the fuck up!

Cheers

Banned
    I wonder whether Trump will stick by his promise and build a 'Berlin wall' along with the border with Mexico and stop those Mexicans crossing the border into America.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I wonder whether Trump will stick by his promise and build a 'Berlin wall' along with the border with Mexico and stop those Mexicans crossing the border into America.
    He already said he would, but it's not gonna be like the old Berlin Wall, it would be a mixed structures of fences and walls !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well, Ivanka is inarguably hot...

...my idea with betting on elections is to always put money on the candidate you don't want to win. If you lose the money, you can be happy about the election. If you lose the election, at least you can comfort yourself with the money...

Quote Originally Posted by losthighway View Post

...my idea with betting on elections is to always put money on the candidate you don't want to win. If you lose the money, you can be happy about the election. If you lose the election, at least you can comfort yourself with the money...
    Good policy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by losthighway View Post

That works for sporting bets too. Did you win money betting on Trump?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    That works for sporting bets too. Did you win money betting on Trump?
    I didn't realise that I could bet on the American election here in Oz...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast