Thread: Michelle - 12 Norfolk Road -Greenacre

Senior Member(無間使者)

Michelle - 12 Norfolk Road -Greenacre

Michelle – Erotica 12 Greenacre
    Hi all, I haven’t posted a review in a while.

Person's Name: Michelle

Establishment: Erotica12 - 12 Norfolk Road Greenacre

Date of Visit: Thursday 15/09/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink:
    12 Norfolk Road, Greenacre 2190

0415 044 899
    Website http://www.erotica12.com/

Hours of Business: 10am till 2am if I remember correctly

Rates: $100 30mins
    $145 40mins
    $160 1hour

Size/shape: Long black hair size 6-7? Sorry not too good with size, D cup (enhanced – confirmed)

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: CBJ, FS, Titjob

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments:

This business is under new management. I have been looking at their website for 1 a week or so now and been quite intrigued by the pictures as most of the girls on their website look quite attractive and website claims 100% real. You can tell the website is still need some work.

I went here about 11:50pm, plenty of parking. Went inside and papasan let me in. Inside the place is very clean, they have 2 waiting rooms, I was led to the main waiting room which was quite different from the other brothels I’ve been to.

One large size TV which was playing The Big Bang theory lol which I liked. There was x2 Anubis statues which is a nice touch and some pillows on the floor. Papasan told me 3 girls on, however, x1 girl was busy, x1 had a booking in 20mins and only x1 available which was Michelle. Michelle came out to introduce herself; she is quite attractive, pretty good English, wearing a black bar, busty, long black hair. I opted to go with Michelle for 30mins. If it was not for her tits I would have walked haha! Inside the room we go. Showered and onto the bed. Michelle removes her bra to reveal a pair of amazing tits. They felt real, however, Michelle did confirm she had them done in Thailand. She started off with cat bath and cbj. Papasan did tell me Michelle does BBBJ and Anal, however, I did not ask. CBJ was quite nice, suction and she kept this going for about 5mins. She then moved her tits up to my mouth for me to suck on and play with. Soon I am ready to fuck.

She starts off with her on top because I wanted to suck on her tits a while longer. Michelle is quite tight and I am average size. While she is riding me she also nibbles on my ear and licks my neck which I quite enjoyed as this rarely happens when I am with a WL. Next position was doggy, Michelle has an nice round booty which most Thai girls I find do. I nearly came in doggy so we stopped for a bit and I finished in missionary. We had 10mins left and Michelle offer for a massage which I was happy to take, massage oil was offered which I declined. She does do a pretty good massage, firm and she seems to know what she is doing.

Overall I enjoyed my time with Michelle, however, I would like to try the other girls as I am more into the younger girls.

Would I return? Most definitely.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review nice tits!
    Dfk?

Quote Originally Posted by aliguu View Post
    Nice review nice tits!
    Dfk?

Those tits are enhanced as per review but I must say they do look good and if they are soft to touch then I won't mind fucking them at all !

Banned
    Finally the famous ahlungor gets on!

yes sir they are enhanced but very well shaped very soft customers really think they are real until we tell the truth...

Dfk anal bbbj she does it all !

Quote Originally Posted by tim7 View Post
    Finally the famous ahlungor gets on!

yes sir they are enhanced but very well shaped very soft customers really think they are real until we tell the truth...

Dfk anal bbbj she does it all !
    Haha, Hi there Tim,

I'm always on when there are big tits to play, unfortunately your shop is well outside my usual punting area ! So not much chance to check her out.

Wish you do well in your business .

All the best

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ditto for Michelle, top service from the lady.

The only minor complain is not from the lady but from the premise. The TV is just far too loud. It is too close to the rooms and incredibly annoying to listen to Tracey Grimshaw when trying to have a nice relaxing message.

I haven't bumped into anyone else yet at the waiting room, luckily, but it is far to open. It does feel nice and different in comparison to the other shops, but I do really value my privacy. And back to the TV again, depending on what's on, it could kill the mood very quickly and punters will opt to have shorter booking.

Hope you don't mind some criticism and value honesty, as you do have a great shop and working ladies there....

Banned
    Thank you for the reviews

Michelle on monday here now