Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me who's wrong here...

Banned
    Nice guys don't always end up with pretty girls. You can pick her up in your car, take her to a classy restaurant and pay the bill but will this convince her that you're her man... I don't think so. On the other hand, another guy turns up on the scene and treats her with no respect with the result that she falls for him. It is not uncommon to see this happening with the nice guys always finishing last.

We all know that women today are difficult to understand. They change very quickly to suit their own needs. For your girl to stand you up twice at the last minute shows she doesn't have much respect for you. It's best to let her go and find someone who will show you more respect and be keen to be with you when you propose to go out. In the future, if you plan to arrange a meeting with someone, don't rely solely on an SMS. Follow it up with a phone call so you can be sure she is aware of your intentions.

Banned
    cuteguy says it as it is

If you are not on phone call basis with a person, then this interaction is purely friendship, and friends with benefits if you are lucky

Here are a few other ways of knowing where you stand with a lady

1)Text her in the morning, and say "how are you going ?"
    If you don't hear from her for 4-6 hours, then you know you arent a high priority
    (no matter if she is a busy lady or not, all women will answer a phone at lunchtime, as all women routinely check their phones at least once an hour)

2)Send her a text that any normal lady would respond to promptly
    Such as "I have a cold today "

If the lady doesn't reply within 4-6 hours, then you arent a priority
    Also, the response to a text like this is pretty illuminating
    If her reply is: "sorry", ie a short reply, and no other comments, you arent a high priority
    Someone who is a friend would say ..."That's no good ! Hope you get better soon !" (with some emotion in the reply)

3)If you see a lady, and take her for dinner or movie or whatever, and make sure she gets home safe, that's being a gentleman
    If she doesn't text you at the end of the night, or the next day, you are not a priority to her

4)If you have taken her out a few times, and at no point has she offered to pay, she is either taking you for granted, or she is sleeping with you

These very simple text tricks and observations, will tell you straight away where you stand with a woman
    As cuteguy says, you either need to phone a woman if you have booked something definite, but more importantly, you need to make your intentions very clear
    eg text "I may book a hotel tonight. What are the chances you can join me ?"
    You need her to 1)Confirm that she is free 2)Confirm that she wants to see you 3)Confirm she knows you are booking a hotel

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    cuteguy says it as it is

If you are not on phone call basis with a person, then this interaction is purely friendship, and friends with benefits if you are lucky

Here are a few other ways of knowing where you stand with a lady

1)Text her in the morning, and say "how are you going ?"
    If you don't hear from her for 4-6 hours, then you know you arent a high priority
    (no matter if she is a busy lady or not, all women will answer a phone at lunchtime, as all women routinely check their phones at least once an hour)

2)Send her a text that any normal lady would respond to promptly
    Such as "I have a cold today "

If the lady doesn't reply within 4-6 hours, then you arent a priority
    Also, the response to a text like this is pretty illuminating
    If her reply is: "sorry", ie a short reply, and no other comments, you arent a high priority
    Someone who is a friend would say ..."That's no good ! Hope you get better soon !" (with some emotion in the reply)

3)If you see a lady, and take her for dinner or movie or whatever, and make sure she gets home safe, that's being a gentleman
    If she doesn't text you at the end of the night, or the next day, you are not a priority to her

4)If you have taken her out a few times, and at no point has she offered to pay, she is either taking you for granted, or she is sleeping with you

These very simple text tricks and observations, will tell you straight away where you stand with a woman
    As cuteguy says, you either need to phone a woman if you have booked something definite, but more importantly, you need to make your intentions very clear
    eg text "I may book a hotel tonight. What are the chances you can join me ?"
    You need her to 1)Confirm that she is free 2)Confirm that she wants to see you 3)Confirm she knows you are booking a hotel
    Well said , you are smart man bra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12