Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML - share some stories!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Because she's wearing coloured contacts?
    Yep!
    Same can be said for boobs, eye shape, nose, hair, figure. They can all be faked and enhanced.
    There was a story of a Chinese man who sued his wife because the kids were ugly he found out she had extensive plastic surgery, but it has since been found to be a hoax ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Oh yeah. I forget the exact number, but supposedly something like 90+% of Korean females have had some form of plastic surgery before they turn 30. China is headed in the same direction. Add to that list imitation brand clothing and accessories, eyebrow tattoos, false eyelashes etc. And on guys these days the time and effort spent on a look astounds me.
    Sometimes it's easy to tell. Sometimes not. It's easy to fall in t9 the illusion of dating those girls. As one wise man once told me "No matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy who is tired of putting up with her shit."
    The korean ml wasn't terribly high maintenance, not by the standards of the other korean girls I've been with, chinese girl was a freakin nightmare. She was hot and demanded treatmemt commensurate with her looks.

Quote Originally Posted by z3335526 View Post

I disagree here but I see your point.

But you can't determine who you have a connection with. The irony about parlours is that you are already at second base with these girls after a session. That's why it would be somewhat strange when/if you ask them out on a date/for a drink. You are essentially trying to learn more about them and there personality but you already know how they are likely to be in bed haha

I have one in mind who I have an insane connection with and really enjoy spending time with. There are so many obstacles in the way which I realistically think will mean this won't work out e.g. different skin colour, i don't speak her mother tongue etc. But I established a connection with her by talking about subjects she enjoyed discussing and basically she's very caring.

One sign to look out for is how much the ML remembers about you in future sessions. It's a sure sign when she forgets your name/occupation/likes dislikes that she may just look at you as another customer. But if she remembers these things, not only does it feel great but it makes you think you stand a chance.

I have no experience in dating a ML but I would like to. I have asked her out on a drink when she comes back from time off. I could have asked her beforehand but I'm scoping out how realistic a chance i have. If she still wants to when she comes back, then I know I have a better shot.

In saying all of this, I will agree that dating a ML or asking one out is an interesting topic. I don't agree that you can say most men won't accept MLs as their girlfriends or wives. Everyone has a different story. All the MLs I have chatted to say that the reason they do this is because living in Sydney as a overseas student/worker is incredibly expensive and this is a way to make ends meet. it is touchy though. Purely from a selfish perspective, you would hope that your girl hasn't been with hundreds of men but even normal girls nowadays have lots of experience. It's a tough dilemma and I guess everyone will have a different opinion about it.

All I know is that if i want to be successful, I need to lift my own game. Connection is simply not enough. My outer appearance has to get better so I need to start increasing my cardio and gym workouts ASAP.

Appreciate all your thoughts on this subject. It's a topic that never gets old and everyone always has a unique viewpoint.

Garfield, your tips were OUTSTANDING

To some extent, visiting a massage parlour is a sign that we
    I've started doing T25 (workout DVD) instead of going to gym, just one week so far but hoping I will rip the result. Even if it doesn't, it should be better for my health anyway.

But women are different to men, they are looking mostly for husband material so looks and body isn't necessarily a big factor. I know many MLs are in relationship with older and less attractive men because of their maturity, financial stability, personality, etc.

Yeah, this was something I wanted to say too but didn't have time. I think you make a really good point. My post refers only to MLs. To a certain extent, I would only date an ML if offered the opportunity.

The inherent flaw in this process is that we are going to a massage parlour primarily to relieve stress and/or reduce our sexual cravings (through a good massage, a pretty lady and a nice HJ). The fact that we go here suggests that we haven't been able to get this elsewhere so we are paying for this service.

The basic premise of visiting these shops therefore is to enjoy ourselves for a short time and then get out of there. However, as humans, we thrive on connection and chemistry as well and some of these MLs have it in abundance.

You're right that you need them emotionally invested. You have to have a way with words and there has to be some physical attraction as well. The irony to some extent is that I guess if we were all physically very attractive, we wouldn't need to pay for these services, we could probably meet girls who may do some of these services. But i digress..

At the end of the day, you can't control where you meet someone but it is a uphill battle in trying to make something work with an ML. I guess I am hoping its not uphill given my recent infatuations but I need to be realistic.
    Tell us a bit more with your recent infatuation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry for the delay

The ML I am keen on is on break for a couple of weeks and I am filthy at myself for not getting personal contact details from her before her break. Let's hope firstly she returns from holiday instead of deciding to retire from the business

You never know with these things. What could be a huge crush from my end could be completely differently perceived at her end and I just be another average client. There are a few indicators which give me hope which I've mentioned in my previous post but the cynic in me imagines that this could be no different to how other customers experience the same ML.

When/if she returns, it is possible that any chemistry we built up vanishes which will be saddening but something I am prepared for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From my experience, they're damaged goods.

I saw one for over two years... She was ~10 years older than me and a single mother. I make a good living and was in love so I asked her to relocate here with her son, and told her I would marry her so she could stay here permanently. I was pretty sure she would accept my offer, but alas, one day all communications stopped and I haven't heard from her since.

I respect her alot though. Everything she did was for her son. Never once did she ask me for a loan or handout, and we took turns paying when we went out or away. I am still a bit bitter that she didn't have the nerve to tell me to my face that she didn't want to be with me, but I knew she had commitment issues from the start.

Banned
    It was a while back now but I dated a wl for 10 years the first 3 she worked after that she stopped work and had a child with her husband.

She then got divorced and my relationship with her became stronger until one day she decided that her daughter was getting old enough to start asking questions on who I was and what was our relationship.

She decided that she could not handle this and so decided to leave Australia and go back to her home land.

Working ladies are working ladies and at the end of the day they will decide what they think is best for the it is all money nothing to do with love.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would you say there is a better chance of it working if it is a ML than a WL?

Im thinking about it now and I feel like there are so many reasons why this still fantasy relationship would not work out but even if I have a "one in a million" shot, I might as well try. I feel there is a good connection. Let's wait and see

All your experiences are great to read.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by vvillie View Post
    From my experience, they're damaged goods.

I saw one for over two years... She was ~10 years older than me and a single mother. I make a good living and was in love so I asked her to relocate here with her son, and told her I would marry her so she could stay here permanently. I was pretty sure she would accept my offer, but alas, one day all communications stopped and I haven't heard from her since.

I respect her alot though. Everything she did was for her son. Never once did she ask me for a loan or handout, and we took turns paying when we went out or away. I am still a bit bitter that she didn't have the nerve to tell me to my face that she didn't want to be with me, but I knew she had commitment issues from the start.
    Hi bro, I had exactly same experience as you. Dating one single mum ML for nearly two years, and still seeing her for half year after she Stopped working as ML since early this year. She kept saying that she just do this job because her son. I had feeling that maybe we are seeing same ML. Anyway, during that time, I thought we are in love, then few month ago, suddenly she break up with me just by text message for no reason. I was really confused and didn't understand why she can break up with me just by text after we have been together such long time. The I find the reason. She was constantly meeting other guys.some is her costumer, some are guys she meet in club, some guys are introduced by her friend. There is no love in this kind of relationship with ML. Just about money or marriage visa or something else, maybe not 100%, but definitely more than 99%. ML meet hundreds men in a month, if ML want to find husband or boy friends from their customer, they have hundreds choice every month. If I seeing hundreds girls in one month, I definitely will find more than 10 girls that I wil have connection with. So ML changed their mind all the time in relationship, just because each day they may have better choice and meet another better man.
    Bro vvllie, if you know your ML was seeing other guys when you are together, and have few more option for marriage at same time when you offer her, and just dump you by text message when she made her final decision. Of Course, she will say she did everything for a better future of her son. But do u still respect her a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by dinside View Post
    Hi bro, I had exactly same experience as you. Dating one single mum ML for nearly two years, and still seeing her for half year after she Stopped working as ML since early this year. She kept saying that she just do this job because her son. I had feeling that maybe we are seeing same ML. Anyway, during that time, I thought we are in love, then few month ago, suddenly she break up with me just by text message for no reason. I was really confused and didn't understand why she can break up with me just by text after we have been together such long time. The I find the reason. She was constantly meeting other guys.some is her costumer, some are guys she meet in club, some guys are introduced by her friend. There is no love in this kind of relationship with ML. Just about money or marriage visa or something else, maybe not 100%, but definitely more than 99%. ML meet hundreds men in a month, if ML want to find husband or boy friends from their customer, they have hundreds choice every month. If I seeing hundreds girls in one month, I definitely will find more than 10 girls that I wil have connection with. So ML changed their mind all the time in relationship, just because each day they may have better choice and meet another better man.
    Bro vvllie, if you know your ML was seeing other guys when you are together, and have few more option for marriage at same time when you offer her, and just dump you by text message when she made her final decision. Of Course, she will say she did everything for a better future of her son. But do u still respect her a lot?
    What you said is so true.
    One of my ML have stop working now because her sugar daddy came back and don't want her to work anymore, gave her lots of expensive gifts and support her with monthly income, previously she was seeing another guy from Vietnam and also me.
    They just want to get the best choice and whatever best offer they can find, there's no love.

Senior Member(無間使者) jediknight4ever's Avatar
    I used to date a milf WL who has a teen daughter, you can read bout it in the older thread.

I'm now seeing another milf WL who also happens to have a teen daughter.

I love MILFs with teen daughters and nice racks

Banned
    Yeah, this was something I wanted to say too but didn't have time. I think you make a really good point. My post refers only to MLs. To a certain extent, I would only date an ML if offered the opportunity.

The inherent flaw in this process is that we are going to a massage parlour primarily to relieve stress and/or reduce our sexual cravings (through a good massage, a pretty lady and a nice HJ). The fact that we go here suggests that we haven't been able to get this elsewhere so we are paying for this service.

The basic premise of visiting these shops therefore is to enjoy ourselves for a short time and then get out of there. However, as humans, we thrive on connection and chemistry as well and some of these MLs have it in abundance.

You're right that you need them emotionally invested. You have to have a way with words and there has to be some physical attraction as well. The irony to some extent is that I guess if we were all physically very attractive, we wouldn't need to pay for these services, we could probably meet girls who may do some of these services. But i digress..

At the end of the day, you can't control where you meet someone but it is a uphill battle in trying to make something work with an ML. I guess I am hoping its not uphill given my recent infatuations but I need to be realistic.
    I'm sure most of guys think this way. I can tell there were more chance to have boyfriend when I was ML.
    It was much more fun being ML. But i compromise with money and reality.. boo hoo!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dinside View Post
    I sent you a Pm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'm sure most of guys think this way. I can tell there were more chance to have boyfriend when I was ML.
    It was much more fun being ML. But i compromise with money and reality.. boo hoo!
    Agree wiz u Ms Xmas. It's ture, a Decent ML always can creat good connection wiz customers, and men always wanna go back to see or ask their favorite ML go out to try their luck to have the intercouse. Bcuz of that kind of desire of men, that makes ML can have more chance to see their regulars and pick bf or partner from them. WL's customer is a bit different, Cuz Intercouse is part of service, if there is no more men can ask for....unless fall in love wiz the girl)) 99% of punter would like to have sex wiz different young ladies, they pay for their hard earning so they deserve that. WL still have regulars who is care about the skills or the way of sex they used to. But the frequency to see regulars is not very high, that bcuz of finance damage. Generally being a WL is more difficult than ML, so I try my best to treat girl nicely when I punting every time, even the sometimes the girl don't give me a good face or service, I wont be piss off, maybe the girl is tired, had tough customer b4 me, or other puressure for her life. But I'm not going to see her again, that all abt business. None's earning is easily. Not evey WL wanna accumulate wealth by their job, is only for make some quick cash at this stage. Compromise wiz money and reality. Cheers Miss Xmas, we are the same fighting in the this city for surviving or have a better life )))

Christmas, can you share some of your stories when you were a ML or from your ML friends. I'm sure it will be quite interesting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Imagine an average ml works 3 days a week across 1 or 2 venues, seeing 5 clients a day. Conservatively speaking. So 15 different guys a week, mostly trying the same thing. "Where are you from? Are you studying here? You're very pretty.". They know that repeat clientèle is bread and butter so smile, giggle etc and make their client feel great. Clients feel this makes them special and ask for numbers etc. It seems a lot of workers have 2 mobiles, work and life. Anyhow you can follow that story to its natural conclusion. Occasionally, rarely, there is a genuine connection. You don't have to guess it you will know. Then the question for the two people involved is how far down the rabbit hole they are willing to go. Dating a ml is not for everyone, you have to be extremely comfortable within yourself, and same goes for the girl too. Of course if it's just a casual thing with no emotions involved be clear from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Christmas, can you share some of your stories when you were a ML or from your ML friends. I'm sure it will be quite interesting.
    Good call !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
    Agree wiz u Ms Xmas. It's ture, a Decent ML always can creat good connection wiz customers, and men always wanna go back to see or ask their favorite ML go out to try their luck to have the intercouse. Bcuz of that kind of desire of men, that makes ML can have more chance to see their regulars and pick bf or partner from them. WL's customer is a bit different, Cuz Intercouse is part of service, if there is no more men can ask for....unless fall in love wiz the girl)) 99% of punter would like to have sex wiz different young ladies, they pay for their hard earning so they deserve that. WL still have regulars who is care about the skills or the way of sex they used to. But the frequency to see regulars is not very high, that bcuz of finance damage. Generally being a WL is more difficult than ML, so I try my best to treat girl nicely when I punting every time, even the sometimes the girl don't give me a good face or service, I wont be piss off, maybe the girl is tired, had tough customer b4 me, or other puressure for her life. But I'm not going to see her again, that all abt business. None's earning is easily. Not evey WL wanna accumulate wealth by their job, is only for make some quick cash at this stage. Compromise wiz money and reality. Cheers Miss Xmas, we are the same fighting in the this city for surviving or have a better life )))
    Well said!!! san q for warm and nice words.. 😊

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Mm k... I have no idea where do i begin! too many stories i've seen, heard, and done.

My first boy friend in Aus was customer when i worked @m8.
    Even though he was married guy, we were going out for more than a year. I'm sure he is member of this forum, because he mentioned it sometimes, so i won't describe in very detail just in case.. he notices me and sends me creepy PM... lol
    He was professional ML sniper. so his ex was ML as well, we worked at same place, it was so much thrill... A year later we broke up naturally because I left Aus for a while, it wasn't tough because i didn't love him anymore anyways, lol good chance to break up indeed... what could you expect from married guy.

Banned
    Mm k... I have no idea where do i begin! too many stories i've seen, heard, and done.

My first boy friend in Aus was customer when i worked @m8.
    Even though he was married guy, we were going out for more than a year. I'm sure he is member of this forum, because he mentioned it sometimes, so i won't describe in very detail just in case.. he notices me and sends me creepy PM... lol
    He was professional ML sniper. so his ex was ML as well, we worked at same place, it was so much thrill... A year later we broke up naturally because I left Aus for a while, it wasn't tough because i didn't love him anymore anyways, lol good chance to break up indeed... what could you expect from married guy.
    I think from a married guy you can expect lots of love and affection but unfortunately no commitment even if they would like to give it!

As a working lady you can at least expect a regular visit and so a regular income!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast