Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee or Amy.....NEITHER!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Coffee or Amy.....NEITHER!!

After being a good, loyal regular of 64 (not that it counts for anything, typical brothel), I'm on the lookout for some good punting. Decided to head over to 65 Carlton, never been there before.

Parked in one of their tiny parking spaces, not sure how I would have been able to get out if other cars had parked next to me, and run the buzzer.

Let in by young asian man who eventually told me 3 girls available. He sent in Coffee, who looked nice, but I wanted to meet the others. A few minutes later Amy came in, skinny, good looking, told me she was the only girl available and she does good service. I told her the guy said 3 girls available, she said no all busy, so I took the bait and head into the room. I asked if she kissed, she looked at me with a blank look, so I asked again. $20 tip. 'You want a tip for kissing??' I exclaimed. I had my wallet out ready to pay for the hour at this stage, so promptly put it back in my pocket, said 'no thanks' and walked out the door.

Management usually come running after you in these shops, but not today.

65 Carlton FAIL.

Amy FAIL.

Do any asian brothels REALLY want our money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sadly this has been my similar experience of late at this establish .... lamenting it's old glory days of nice BBBJs & CIM from the Balla's, Carlo's,Cartina"s... sadly them days and WLs are long gone ....
    it's nowadays strictly a formula shop (with regular fake after reports posted that merely reinforce its formula approach) ... brief token 'catbath', folowed by unenthusiastic cbj, then even more disinterested position sequence of cowgirl, etc .... Last few times I went here I inevitably lost the wood from the lack of DFK or LKK, etc.and had to get HJ to finish ... at $85 half hour it's still not a bad price for nude HJ with boring FS thrown in instead of massage .. it has so much potential asthe amenity is great ...nice rooms with great huge ensuites ... girls are great lookers but service is at best, mediocre... needs an entrepreneur to spruce the service up (and price I guess)... it survives so guess it serves a clientel... just not us...keep searchin...
    for a few dollars more u r much better off at 64 or 533 ..... or for a few dollars less at the cheaper (but scungier) 'formula' shops at Peakhurst and Mortdale (girls are less attractive but possibly friendlier, definitely cheaper)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    sadly this has been my similar experience of late at this establish .... lamenting it's old glory days of nice BBBJs & CIM from the Balla's, Carlo's,Cartina"s... sadly them days and WLs are long gone ....
    it's nowadays strictly a formula shop (with regular fake after reports posted that merely reinforce its formula approach) ... brief token 'catbath', folowed by unenthusiastic cbj, then even more disinterested position sequence of cowgirl, etc .... Last few times I went here I inevitably lost the wood from the lack of DFK or LKK, etc.and had to get HJ to finish ... at $85 half hour it's still not a bad price for nude HJ with boring FS thrown in instead of massage .. it has so much potential asthe amenity is great ...nice rooms with great huge ensuites ... girls are great lookers but service is at best, mediocre... needs an entrepreneur to spruce the service up (and price I guess)... it survives so guess it serves a clientel... just not us...keep searchin...
    for a few dollars more u r much better off at 64 or 533 ..... or for a few dollars less at the cheaper (but scungier) 'formula' shops at Peakhurst and Mortdale (girls are less attractive but possibly friendlier, definitely cheaper)
    I am a regular customer of this shop and often wrote ARs for girls after my visits, but lost heart recently as punters like Strayer Mate, thought my ARs and some other reports for this shop are fake ARs. Any people who said an AR is a fake must have good reasons to say it"

1. A fake AR is one written without actually seeing a girl. How could Strayer Mate accuse any ARs were written without the visit actually happened. For myself, I might have gone to this shop and many others many more times more than I wrote ARs. If Strayer Mate cared to check with the shop manager of each shop which I visited and wrote AR on, the managers would tell Strayer Mate that I just wrote a small number of ARs as compared to the visits which I actually made (I just love sex with pretty young girls and have the money and energy to do it). The fact is I need to make money as well, instead of just visiting shops or like Strayer Mate, making false accusations of fake ARs. Strayer Mate, you must produce concrete evidence to substantiate your serious claims, or otherwise, I would ask 65 shop manger, Denise , to get the Forum administrator to ban you (part of forum rules).

2. A fake AR is one which described a girl as pretty, young, sexy, busty and with lots of extra services which turned out to be totally incorrect, such as the girl is actually ugly, old, no tits nor bums and actually just provide standard services. For my AR and I checked many other punters' ARs for this shop, very seldom was extra services mentioned as part of the services. For my ARs, there have never been any other punters who said that what I described of the girls (even their VS and cup sizes were incorrect. I brought a tape to measure the girls' VS, very unusual, but girls like me and let me measure them. Could Strayer Mate get girls to let him measure?? Even the shop managers do not know the VS or cup size of their working girls.)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ilovefs, some of the shops thrive on impulsive punters who just wonder in and give away their hard earned cash. The girls have also evolved to cater for this.

The distinguished discerning punter is perhaps on the decline. Perhaps the shops know this. Perhaps there is inevitable evolution towards this as the market becomes saturated and needs another downturn to make things better.

I have no idea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ...ummmm.... vindication? ......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    soooo...DS, has Amy been on your extended list of 65conquests? how did you find her services? Did she measure up for you?

Banned
    http://forum.aus99.com/forumdisplay....ies&order=desc

I need not answer your question actually because if you know how to use the above link to search, you will know that if I have seen Amy or not.

The answer is that I HAVE NOT SEEN AMY INSIDE THE ROOM, I SAW HER IN THE LINE UP, BUT DECIDED TO CHOOSE OTHER GIRLS WHOM I CONSIDER MORE SUITABLE TO MY LIKINGS.

I turn the question back to you : which girls who were listed in the above review summary of the Forum that you have seen and found the look, services and attitudes were just opposite to what were reviewed and mentioned in the ARs.

To make a strong accusation, you must be specific and do not attack a GOOD, POPULAR SHOP,just by imagination. I have been told by numerous girls while I saw them that this shop is hard to get into and get a regular roster as the customers are generally more polite and gentle. Many of them do not require extra services as part of their standard services. If customers want to get extra services, they need to tip the girls (if they accepted the proposal). You could see this policy explained by the shop manager, Dennis, to one of the complaint reports on this shop.

If you could not provide names of girls whom you actually saw and provided bad services and wrote a bad AR immediately, I feel that your strong accusations are either hearsay or by imagination (or some other bad purposes??, I can't be sure, but very possible)

Every shop gets good and bad ARs and as far as I know, Dennis, wants customers to write bad ARs on his shop if the services provided were bad so that he could take immediate strong action.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seems this post has been hijacked but just to clarify... I was asking about Amy as that was the OP topic... yes I could search your (DS) ARs but I was trying to make peace and see if maybe u knew her and maybe hadnt got around to a report seeing ur so busy as a regular....
    soo... the facts.... I HAVE been a regular customer over the years of 65 ... as I mentioned it was a favourite with many stars like Balla, Cartina (didnt I mention that?)
    then slowly it changed ..for me... (get it? it's MY opinion...that's what forums are for...) ... there was Dora and Jojo who I liked and had good service (not as good as the beginning)
    BUT now... I dont like the service (did I mention that? ,,, that's MY opinion) ..and based on my recent last couple of years with Mona, Rita, Nadia (in wrong business), Barbie and Mimi... think there was a Sophia or a Sophie but I could be confused with my other haunt at 19P ... anyway I am speaking from MY experience .. and you are right it is ONLY MY opinion... sorry if it offends you but that's what makes the forum a forum ... I want more than just catbath, cbj and disinterested positions which is what I got from those listed ... MY opinion... for me (and punters like me) I suggest or recommend paying a bit extra and going to 64TP or 533... or paying bit less and going to Peaky or Mortd...(did I mention this)
    However, as you rightly point out this shop continues so it must be doing something right for other punters... horses for courses (did I mention that?) ... I concede this ..I'm merely suggesting that if punters align themselves with my type of selection criteria like DFK (or even LFK) and BBBJ then they may have a similar assessment as the OP's on Amy

anyway...you are indisputably an avid fan of 65 and I dont deny the girls are generally very good looking (did I mention that?) and the place has a nice disposition in amenity ....

and yes... this again is ONLY my opinion and..yes... it is based on experience although I will say I last visited here about 6 months ago now.... Nadia was the last punt and sealed it for me ... if reports pickup re my selection criteria, of course, I will revisit as it is convenient location ...... so I welcome any ARs forthcoming.... but the current AR from OP only reinforces my moratorium ... again MY opinion, based on personal experience (and collective ARs)

I think I've answered the qns ... apololgies to others for the diversion from the OP but I guess it's related ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    seems this post has been hijacked but just to clarify... I was asking about Amy as that was the OP topic... yes I could search your (DS) ARs but I was trying to make peace and see if maybe u knew her and maybe hadnt got around to a report seeing ur so busy as a regular....
    soo... the facts.... I HAVE been a regular customer over the years of 65 ... as I mentioned it was a favourite with many stars like Balla, Cartina (didnt I mention that?)
    then slowly it changed ..for me... (get it? it's MY opinion...that's what forums are for...) ... there was Dora and Jojo who I liked and had good service (not as good as the beginning)
    BUT now... I dont like the service (did I mention that? ,,, that's MY opinion) ..and based on my recent last couple of years with Mona, Rita, Nadia (in wrong business), Barbie and Mimi... think there was a Sophia or a Sophie but I could be confused with my other haunt at 19P ... anyway I am speaking from MY experience .. and you are right it is ONLY MY opinion... sorry if it offends you but that's what makes the forum a forum ... I want more than just catbath, cbj and disinterested positions which is what I got from those listed ... MY opinion... for me (and punters like me) I suggest or recommend paying a bit extra and going to 64TP or 533... or paying bit less and going to Peaky or Mortd...(did I mention this)
    However, as you rightly point out this shop continues so it must be doing something right for other punters... horses for courses (did I mention that?) ... I concede this ..I'm merely suggesting that if punters align themselves with my type of selection criteria like DFK (or even LFK) and BBBJ then they may have a similar assessment as the OP's on Amy

anyway...you are indisputably an avid fan of 65 and I dont deny the girls are generally very good looking (did I mention that?) and the place has a nice disposition in amenity ....

and yes... this again is ONLY my opinion and..yes... it is based on experience although I will say I last visited here about 6 months ago now.... Nadia was the last punt and sealed it for me ... if reports pickup re my selection criteria, of course, I will revisit as it is convenient location ...... so I welcome any ARs forthcoming.... but the current AR from OP only reinforces my moratorium ... again MY opinion, based on personal experience (and collective ARs)

I think I've answered the qns ... apololgies to others for the diversion from the OP but I guess it's related ...
    Punter Strayer Mate,

I like your reply as I hate anyone implying that I was writing fake reports. I never wrote an AR which I have not had sex with the girl. I guarantee this. My ARs are all factual. No oversell. Only undersell, as I do not really want my favorite girls to be fucked too much (more feelings for them made me want them to get fucked less, but of course not possible, as the girls need money).

I am glad that you at least agreed with me on the youth and beauty of the girls in 65 (not everyone, but most of them).

I would be writing less as I felt tired of writing ARs. I would reply PMs from punters who asked me for tips (which I often get as many punters privately talked with me).

So much for this post and I would not say anything more.

Wishing you good punting in whatever shops you choose to go, mate.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    65 Carlton FAIL.
    Amy FAIL.
    Do any asian brothels REALLY want our money?
    I am sympathetic. Travel time to these various ex-shire places takes the shine off a little. I like the look of Kelly's asian flowers for example (the prettiest brothel name in the business I think) but inner west Five Dock return? - forget it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry Duplicate post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Sextus.
    I enjoy your contributions to the forum.

I used to travel from the Shire to Kelley's on Saturday mornings early. (Less traffic and under an hour). Coming home took more time, 1 hour 15 minutes, sometimes a bit longer.

I like the place, it has a lot going for it.

Very pleasant staff, clean rooms, always open by 9:45 for 10:00 am bookings.

The ladies that I used to see were located in the Big Room, number 1 if I remember correctly. It had a sofa as well as the bed. This opened up more options during the sessions. A bit like the big lounge chair in room number 1 at TP 64.

I have not been to Kelley's for a few months. The "main" lady that I was seeing does not work there anymore. I see her somewhere else.

To make the journey worthwhile I would book for 3 hours.

I never found the journey to Five Dock to be much of a problem because I enjoyed my experiences there.

I have travelled much further to see special ladies.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Hi Dsmaker, Biggerbanana, lonelyorange, MandenMan, Alexcot, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, multibillionaire, akkw2800, and the old EvolutionTroll

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    I hate anyone implying that I was writing fake reports. I never wrote an AR which I have not had sex with the girl. I guarantee this. My ARs are all factual. No oversell.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post563197
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionTroll View Post
    Just to clear everything up, I did lend this account to a mate of mine that does work at a shop. Today i changed my password and all of it.

My latest post by ET myself was in late 2012/early 2013.

I have no affiliation with any of the AR's posted by Carlton.

And after I saw that my username was linked to a lot of other "accounts", i started to delete the AR's themselves, because they weren't posted by me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who
    I am still trying to understand. Is op confirming that all those ARs in the past 2 years were posted by someone who (1) works at a shop; and (2) has many other usernames?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionTroll View Post
    (1) yes, (2) i would assume so.

i dont even know where that shop is haha

Banned
    Cunning linguist,

You must be having nothing to do and seldom did you post any interesting ARs to share with punters. If there is any ARs from you, my guess (from the reading of the writing style), you are using a different user name to attack a shop. This is no fun and of help to the forum.

I am from HKG and many punters to 65 are from HKG too. We learnt the same kind of English and hence you always like to say someone is another person (you think you have good detective skills, right?). Forum does not need detectives. Forum need good genuine ARs for other punters to know which girls are good (ie pretty, young, sexy, busty etc - that is for punters who like clean standard services. Some other punters provide ARs for girls providing extra services).

I also send posts to Auxxxreviews, which require a standard AR format. I believe many other punters who post in this forum also post in Auxxxreviews site. Why and how could you say people using the same report format are the same person?

You are making points which are worthless for me to reply actually. But for the benefits of other punters and for fairness to the other punters who wrote in this forum on 65 girls, I wasted my valuable time to make correction of what you said.

I always ignore your posts unless they affected me. In this case, it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    Cunning linguist,

You must be having nothing to do and seldom did you post any interesting ARs to share with punters. If there is any ARs from you, my guess (from the reading of the writing style), you are using a different user name to attack a shop. This is no fun and of help to the forum.

I am from HKG and many punters to 65 are from HKG too. We learnt the same kind of English and hence you always like to say someone is another person (you think you have good detective skills, right?). Forum does not need detectives. Forum need good genuine ARs for other punters to know which girls are good (ie pretty, young, sexy, busty etc - that is for punters who like clean standard services. Some other punters provide ARs for girls providing extra services).

I also send posts to Auxxxreviews, which require a standard AR format. I believe many other punters who post in this forum also post in Auxxxreviews site. Why and how could you say people using the same report format are the same person?

You are making points which are worthless for me to reply actually. But for the benefits of other punters and for fairness to the other punters who wrote in this forum on 65 girls, I wasted my valuable time to make correction of what you said.

I always ignore your posts unless they affected me. In this case, it does.
    It says alot about you that you start off your post by making up negative things. This is a favoured tactic of trolls, they have nothing real to argue about so they attack the man instead of the ball. For the record:
    - It doesn't take much time for me to post
    - I just did a quick check I have posted around 50 ARs.
    - I have only had one forum id, this one
    - I am not attacking a shop, I was merely quoting the real EvolutionTroll, and from what he says the so called attack is on you not the shop, but if you work for the shop then I guess you would feel an attack on you is an attack on a shop...
    - Yes I agree with you that the forum needs genuine ARs.
    - What are your user names on Auxxxreviews ?
    - I'm happy for you to ignore my posts, they are not really directed at you anyway...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I also found some girls made the session short recently, in couple visits last month, session ended in 20 minutes for a 30 minutes session .....

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 65Carlton
    Quote Originally Posted by 65Carlton
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs
    I'm not sure if you are aware but I have been a regular of 64 Taren Point for several years. Because I'm sick of Sophies bad attitude and typical asian brothel behaviour I decided to come to 65 Carlton today. Hoping you would impress. FAIL

First got told 3 girls available, Coffee was sent in first, then Amy, who told me no other girls available and she good service and took me by the hand into the room. I asked if she kissed, she said $20 tip. YOUR KIDDING? Do your girls give good service or not? If a girl is asking $20 tip for kissing I gaurantee its not a good service.

The problem is, I'm a regular customer of what shop looks after me and what girls do well, do you think I'm going to rush back to 65?

Management didn't care that I was leaving. Good business? I don't think so!!
    bro ilovefs

first, thank you for send me this private message, sorry about the delay of reply you.

I will warning the receptionist on Tuesday and give him one more day chance only. if he keep doing the same customer service. he will get fired before the girl.
    then, I personally totally agree with you, for Amy, 20dollars tips is totally waste! I am not going to kiss her even if she paid me $20. so I will warning her too, if she do one more time this kind of things to the customer. she will get fired just after the receptionist.

but I have to tell you an opinion, give kissing or any other no condom service for free is not equal to " good service" , I defined that as " dirty service". For Amy, a lady over 30, she is not qualified to charge the tips, but if you take Coffee on that day, which is a 21 years old girl, she will charge the same tip as well I very sure about that, but I think that is reasonable.
    sometimes we have some real 18 year old girl, they even charge 50. but the decision for pay or not is depend on you. for the whole market is always follow this role, what you paid, what you get.
    but anyway, I still feel very sorry about the receptionist and girls done to you. I understand that is a very bad feeling for our customer. also have you come to our shop on my shift?
    if you would like to give a try again, you can come to my shift which is on Sunday Monday and Friday, and tell me exactly what you want before you take girls. you will get my promise that you will not waste your money.

thank you again.

cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you for your response, however in future please keep in mind its very bad manners to post a private message into the forum. Private messages are 'private'. Lucky my private message was all ok LOL

I may swing by today for a good fuck from one of your girls after talking to you. We'll see....

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    Thank you for your response, however in future please keep in mind its very bad manners to post a private message into the forum. Private messages are 'private'. Lucky my private message was all ok LOL
    Some members have been banned for doing this ..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    It says alot about you that you start off your post by making up negative things. This is a favoured tactic of trolls, they have nothing real to argue about so they attack the man instead of the ball.
    It's a shame that hypocrisy isn't against the forum rules...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast