Lol so many conspiracies. This is turning to be an amusing thread.

It all seems to boil down to failure at managing expectations properly. MOC is indeed charging more than a brothel would. But shops that are far cheaper have better hygiene. It's like flying business class only to find you are on a bizarro plane where economy has somehow become business instead. This could be a byproduct of squalid living conditions for the girls too because they actually live on-site. Perhaps infighting is also killing their moods.

And quite frankly the label of 'brand' and 'movie-star' face is quite a joke nowadays. Anyone who is not on par with Porya is not a movie star face, lol. Good looking, yes. But the funny thing is, the girl in question is not even on par with non-brand girls. And then stating a girl has model like silky smooth skin who ends up having a lot of scars? That's really too much. Standards have really lowered. But I see a lot of quality girls roaming the streets of Chinatown. Surely you can get ahold of some of those?

Either that, or someone in the office has a very subjective view of beauty that is not universal when interviewing their girls. Sounds harsh. But this is a service they are providing - you need to get the right staff to thrive.

That all being said, will I still try the other girls? Maybe. I've been pleasantly surprised before, more times than not. And it is a punt in the end.