Thread: Venus - Cute Busty thing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Venus - Cute Busty thing

Had the pleasure of meeting Venus last Wednesday after Bro (or sis) Posh messaged me saying they had some new girls. Wanted to give Annie a try, but they mentioned she was still on leave.
    So clocked off after work and made my way to CBD Posh.
    Anyway askd the manager to give me a recommendation and she mentioned Venus was quite busty (she knows my flavour) so trusted her choice and went for 30mins.
    As I was introduced to Venus, one thing that clicked to me was she looks exactly like my mates ex girlfriend. Feeling quite naughty and excited, stripped down and the massage began.
    Venus is about in her early 20's, 160cm and would say about a D cup. She had a few handles but not that jiggly cellulite type. One would say voluptuous.
    Anyway the massage was quite good (surprisingly) where she worked her way through my knots on my back.
    After 20mins of massage she asked me to turn around where she began, gently playingg with my brother. She done this fully clothed. It didn't take long for the fella to explain he was ready thats when she took off her clothes.
    She has the most perkiest tits, quite firmer than my liking but quite the handful. She stroked and played with my nuts (which I like) and eventually let out an almighty load nearly giving myself a money shot. She laughed and said so much and strong, which cracked me up. Anyway, got changed and said our good byes.

Overall
    Looks: 7/10
    Body:7/10
    Massage: 8/10
    HJ skills: 8/10

Would recommend.

Cheers
    ChanMan.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanMan View Post
    Had the pleasure of meeting Venus last Wednesday after Bro (or sis) Posh messaged me saying they had some new girls. Wanted to give Annie a try, but they mentioned she was still on leave.
    Anyway askd the manager to give me a recommendation and she mentioned Venus was quite busty (she knows my flavour) so trusted her choice and went for 30mins.
    As I was introduced to Venus, one thing that clicked to me was she looks exactly like my mates ex girlfriend. Feeling quite naughty and excited, stripped down and the massage began.
    Venus is about in her early 20's, 160cm and would say about a D cup. She had a few handles but not that jiggly cellulite type. One would say voluptuous.
    Anyway the massage was quite good (surprisingly) where she worked her way through my knots on my back.
    After 20mins of massage she asked me to turn around where she began, gently playingg with my brother. She done this fully clothed. It didn't take long for the fella to explain he was ready thats when she took off her clothes.
    She has the most perkiest tits, quite firmer than my liking but quite the handful. She stroked and played with my nuts (which I like) and eventually let out an almighty load nearly giving myself a money shot. She laughed and said so much and strong, which cracked me up. Anyway, got changed and said our good byes.

Overall

Would recommend.

Cheers
    ChanMan.
    Yeah, bro Wednesday we have a couple very busty girls, so from this Wednesday we'll have a slim tall willowy posha joining us, Lila very pretty young and hot looking girl!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ChanMan View Post

Overall

Would recommend.

Cheers
    ChanMan.
    Yeah, bro Wednesday we have a couple very busty girls, so from this Wednesday we'll have a slim tall willowy posha joining us, Lila very pretty young and hot looking girl!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on