Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chloe - Bangin Body

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Chloe - Bangin Body

Hi Bros!
    I've been the avid reader of syd99 for quite sometime and been punting for many years and thought hey, why not share the wealth.
    I went to cbd posh a few weeks back and saw chloe and thought, I might pay her another visit today cause work was shit house.

Made a booking at 5 and met Chloe. Looks wise, she has an innocent Chinese student look. Not someone i would look twice at but goddamn, she has a sweet as body. Tits are abit more than a handfull (got big hands).
    Anyway stripped down laid on the table and started the first part.
    Massage is mediocre with the occasional tease (brushing her fingers between my sack etc).
    The final 10 minutes and she said the magic words (turn around please) and the magic began.
    She worked my shaft fairly well. She done this jand technique where she would jerk as per normal then do a nice slow stroke right down the shaft. Anyway blew my load after 10 mins or so and made my merry way home.

Massage: good enough
    HJ Skills: up there with the one of the best (can't forget Jenny from midas )
    Body: A Class tits nice ass

Will I return for the 3rd time for Chloe. ...Definitely

Cheers
    ChanMan

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanMan View Post
    Hi Bros!
    I've been the avid reader of syd99 for quite sometime and been punting for many years and thought hey, why not share the wealth.
    I went to cbd posh a few weeks back and saw chloe and thought, I might pay her another visit today cause work was shit house.

Made a booking at 5 and met Chloe. Looks wise, she has an innocent Chinese student look. Not someone i would look twice at but goddamn, she has a sweet as body. Tits are abit more than a handfull (got big hands).
    Anyway stripped down laid on the table and started the first part.
    Massage is mediocre with the occasional tease (brushing her fingers between my sack etc).
    The final 10 minutes and she said the magic words (turn around please) and the magic began.
    She worked my shaft fairly well. She done this jand technique where she would jerk as per normal then do a nice slow stroke right down the shaft. Anyway blew my load after 10 mins or so and made my merry

Massage: good enough
    HJ Skills: up there with the one of the best (can't forget Jenny from midas )
    Body: A Class tits nice ass

Will I return for the 3rd time for Chloe. ...Definitely

Cheers
    ChanMan
    You are right bro, she is sizzling hot!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shout out to bro AHLUNGOR for the all so famous report about Chloe which led me there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Shout out to bro AHLUNGOR for the all so famous report about Chloe which led me there
    His report about her is accurate, she is quite a star ml.
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's Chloe's body size? I like busty girls but not fat chicks, does she have flat tummy?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam0000 View Post
    What's Chloe's body size? I like busty girls but not fat chicks, does she have flat tummy?
    Hi Brother Adam,

I don't know where have you been but "fat chicks" and "tummy" are not the terms usually associated with any Posh girls.

And Chloe ..............haha, she is the creme de la creme - not only in this shop but probably among all the Sydney shops..........

Be quick and get into the queue............ and this is purely IMHO of course ................lol

Cheers

ps. perhaps you should read some review on Chloe too:

Part 1: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Wednesday-quot

Part 2: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ay-quot-Part-2
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother Adam,

I don't know where have you been but "fat chicks" and "tummy" are not the terms usually associated with any Posh girls.

And Chloe ..............haha, she is the creme de la creme - not only in this shop but probably among all the Sydney shops..........

Be quick and get into the queue............ and this is purely IMHO of course ................lol

Cheers

ps. perhaps you should read some review on Chloe too:

Part 1: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Wednesday-quot

Part 2: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ay-quot-Part-2
    Thx Ahlungor, I tried a Korean girl Last week in posh shop, I think her name Miki? Slim girl with smokey eyes, she is very nice, made me a very happy man walking out their door. I'd like to try this Chloe too next If she is busty and fit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBD Posh girls are relative attractive . IMHO CDB Posh is the best in that area.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    CBD Posh girls are relative attractive . IMHO CDB Posh is the best in that area.
    Thanks bro for your high opinion of us, indeed we make it our mission to produce high quality service by hiring only top class MLs who are not only young, classy, attractive, but also attentive and friendly. Our MLs are all beautiful and sexy in their own ways. Looks, skills combined with attitudes are key points to our selection of girls. Bros you can rest assured, we are committed to making your punting experience fun, happy, enjoyable and memorable.

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How do we get to the shop?thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tyron123 View Post
    By walking ?

Call a taxi !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tyron123 View Post
    Check this.. opposite to Central station.. On George Street walk towards Town Hall, Quay street on your left hand side mate!

Shop 12 ground floor 107 Quay St, Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I beg to differ Bro, I had an experience with them about a week ago when the wrote on their roster
    "Size 12, voluptuous body very feminine, 40DD etc"

I was like, yeah why not..i like abit (note the word "a bit") of chub and how can you go past big tits. Anyway called up and booked and by all means, she was not a size 12. I'll leave it at that.

She's a very nice girl and all (no disrespect), but abit of accuracy in the roster would have been great. I must admit, she did give quite a firm and heavy massage (which I liked). Part 2 was abit of a struggle.

I beg to differ Bro, I had an experience with them about a week ago when the wrote on their roster

I was like, yeah why not..i like abit (note the word "a bit") of chub and how can you go past big tits. Anyway called up and booked and by all means, she was not a size 12. I'll leave it at that.

She's a very nice girl and all (no disrespect), but abit of accuracy in the roster would have been great. I must admit, she did give quite a firm and heavy massage (which I liked). Part 2 was abit of a struggle.
    Well, I haven't met this lady yet!

How about those 40 DD Cups?? Do you think I should meet them ??

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar

Is Chloe size 12 ???

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Is Chloe size 12 ???
    Chloe is very lean but not skinny!

May be a 10,

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Red face

There might be a discrepancy in her size, she is new to our shop, you saw her last week on her first day. I trust you got a better look of her in private than i did! while using general terms like adjectives to describe, we are all likely to commit the fallacy of vagueness, as we all have our own versions of definition. Initially to me she looked size 12, now when I come to think of it, perhaps she is bigger than 12? I could be wrong.
    This girl is very young, only 21, though looks 23 to me, bigger girls do look older sometimes, she is a very nice girl, friendly, good personality, excellent English, she is still on trial basis.
    I think all our permanent staff's descriptions are quite accurate and up to date on the roster,like Chloe she is a size 8 or 9 10DD. Innocent student type.
    Annie size 6 tall, leggy beauty pure looks.

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well, I haven't met this lady yet!

How about those 40 DD Cups?? Do you think I should meet them ??

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
    She is the biggest girl we ever had, Bro Chanman is right I think, even fuller than the previous Venus. Most our MLs are very slim, taunt and classical beauty types. we tend to diversify by rostering her. I personally fancy slender girls , she is not my type truth to be told, totally different from our typical poshas, lookwise ,though she is very young , smart and friendly. A young girl in a Mother Earth body.

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Chloe also works Monday ? Saw the new roster, wanna confirm .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam0000 View Post
    Chloe also works Monday ? Saw the new roster, wanna confirm .
    Yep, Bro Adam, Chloe will also work on Monday from next week, till 530pm on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday till 8pm. We already updated roster for next week, you can call us at 0469803288 to book her. Thanks

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast