Thread: Snow - Great gal, a pity we didn't click

Senior Member(無間使者)

Snow - Great gal, a pity we didn't click

Finally i had the chance to visit Ginza's new shop; the location is a bit inconvenient for me; i preferred the old premises since were a stone throw from my workplace, so absolutely perfect for a lunch break diversion

The new place looks good and extremely clean; it is a real FS shop now; i have been in room 7 probably not the biggest of the lot, but cozy with a circle bed and perfectly positioned mirrors...really love the one on the ceiling

After reading so many enthusiastic reports i decided to try Snow, although i was tempted by Sue, Victoria or the mighty Cassie

Girl Name: Snow
    Size: 6; 158-160cm
    Body type: slim but not skinny, a bit belly fat, very small ass
    Tits: C size, nice and soft, perfect to be squeezed
    skin colour: milky white
    Hair: Mid-lenght, wavy, dark brown
    Service provided: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, nearly CIM, FS
    Class: Golden premium

Snow is quite pretty, she is Chinese but she looks like a mix of asian-southamerican..quite exotic
    She has a nice body, extremely soft and smooth skin and sof tits that are a real pleasure to squeeze and suck
    Her ass is very tiny and quite flat...not my cup of tea, i prefer rounder ass where you can grab and squeeze the cheeks

She looked pretty in her sexy pink-black corset that enhanced her nice boobs...it really looked like it was going to be a great session...but for some reason we din't bond as i usually happened to me with other Ginza's girl
    I can't explain the reason, maybe she was tired or maybe i was..i don't know but i felt awkward for most of the session
    I click almost immediately with korean and japanese girls, while it doesn't happen with Chinese girls...i guess there i something coded in my dna that attracts and attracts me specifically to Korean and Japanese

I had the first advice when we had shower together, it was...just a normal shower; no foreplay from both sides, i usually become an octopus in these situations but not this time
    After that we went immediately in a long passionate DFK and the momentum finally picked up

We both put the best effort to please each other and she did everything i asked her to do including a nice cock-sliding massage with her extremely wet pussy... but no WOW factor this time, it happens i guess i had too high expectations after the all extremely positive review i read on the forum

I particularly enjoyed her BBBJ, she is really skilled and uses a variety of techniques; looking at her on the ceiling mirror while she was sucking me is really a memory to keep
    I wanted to CIM but she asked me to tell her before cumming, so i did and she let it go few moments before the magic moment...it felt a bit as a coitus interruptus, it was a nearly CIM but not satisfying as a full CIM of course
    I actually never had a CIM with Ginza's girl since i was always too taken from the fucking, so i don't know if any of the girls offers this service as "standard".

In conclusion SNOW is a pretty girl, probably not the best GFE or best PSE but a mix between the two

Next time i will stick to my instinct and choose a japanese; Sue seems to be a good candidate and the new girl Lemon seems to have very interesting features (i love tight pussy )

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post

In conclusion Sue is a pretty girl, probably not the best GFE or best PSE but a mix between the two

Next time i will stick to my instinct and choose a japanese; Sue seems to be a good candidate and the new girl Lemon seems to have very interesting features (i love tight pussy )
    I remember you, Welcome back....did you mean Snow or was this whole AR for Sue with Snow in the title by mistake?

Not all AR's were "enthusiastic" about Snow....my AR wasn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn't click... interesting. Was this a 1-hour session?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I remember you, Welcome back....did you mean Snow or was this whole AR for Sue with Snow in the title by mistake?

Not all AR's were "enthusiastic" about Snow....my AR wasn't.
    Hi Gucci, thanks...i have a small window of freedom in Sydney before heading to Korea :-)

This AR is for SNOW
    Yes, yours was the only one not enthusiastic and should have ring some bells in my mind... but you compared her to Victoria for which you appear to be extremely fond so i tought that was the main reason why you were not fully satisfied.
    If i start comparing any Ginza's girl to Cassie i guess iwould never be satsfied; even the mighty Toshika for me was not at all at Cassie's level, although i really really enjoyed the sessin with Toshika
    I believe we had a similar experience with Snow; i guess we both have pretty high standards

I expected much more after all the stir in this forum about her, maybe this is why i felt just ok but nothing special

The expectations really play a great role in evaluating an experience; i had very low expectations for Mina in Styles (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...r-ten-expected), an it turned to be a very pleasant punting although the service is not nearly near to Ginza's girl...mah..man's brain

The problem is the reports on this forum are mostly about good experiences, i guess when somebody has a negative or so-so experience has no incentive to post; i understand an AR is also a kind of reward after a good experience so i am not surprised the good ARs are far more than the bad ones.
    I also believe some new members feel compelled to follow the flow on good reports instead of speaking their voice so it is really difficult to discern between exaggerated reports and honest ones

I like to be always honest; i enjoyed great girls in Ginza: Cassie, Toshika, Maki and i honestly reported on the ones that i was not particularly happy about
    This forum is to provide useful tips to us punters, not to please the girls or the shops.

Having said that, i believe many punters will enjoy Snow because she is a great gal and has the special Ginza's attitude to please..just not my type

If only Ginza could source some korean girls and train them to Ginza's style

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was it a 45 min session; it was supposed to be 1 hour but i had to wait a bit since she was busy at the time of booking and i had to go back to work
    Anyway 45 min or 1 hour doesn't make a big difference; i either bond immediately or i don't

I believe she has been on the roster continuously for at least 1 week/10 days; she is a human being so it is normal she can't always offer over the top service

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Maybe she is in the wrong price bracket? She wouldn't be the first girl that Wilson has varied on subsequent reports.

A small, flat arse for example, hardly inspires golden premium thoughts. It is only one short of Diamond class.

I'm not being unkind, I'm just re-stating a fact reported in the review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Maybe she is in the wrong price bracket? She wouldn't be the first girl that Wilson has varied on subsequent reports.

A small, flat arse for example, hardly inspires golden premium thoughts. It is only one short of Diamond class.

I'm not being unkind, I'm just re-stating a fact reported in the review.
    My report and Gucci's are the only ones not enthusiastic while all the rest are pretty in favour of Snow...so the majority counts

It is a matter of personal taste, i prefer different kind of girls...to me she can't be in the same price bracket of Cassie; i know is not fair to compare girls but i was just using Cassie to bring an example of well deserved Golden premium class

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    As i said in my AR if it was any other shop Snow would be their 10/10 star attraction but Ginza isn't "any other shop"....

Bro M.P who cares about work...enjoy your punt. I was in the same boat as you I really enjoyed old location, I'm based near Townhall, I catch the M50 from Park St which comes regularly and stops right outside Ginza's door, then its a 30 second walk to the back lane way and boom....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Believe me bro, my work is not really my priority in life, but i am lucky enough to have a good job that supports my punting hobby and i often i have to rearrange meetings finding petty excuses...but who cares :-)

I also live in CBD, many times when i felt suddenly horny and was around king street wharf or town hall or worlds square, just called Wilson and arranged a booking on the fly...incomparable convenience!

Anyway new location is definitively cleaner and better organized...it's a kind of a osteria vs a restaurant, the first is rustic and cosy while the second is more polished and professional.
    I like both, but nowadays there are so many restaurants and so few good osteria

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is a matter of personal taste, i prefer different kind of girls...to me she can't be in the same price bracket of Cassie; i know is not fair to compare girls but i was just using Cassie to bring an example of well deserved Golden premium class
    Its called personal taste, I rate Cassie no over than 7/10 and Snow 9.5/10. The top GFE in Ginza so far IMHO, No PSE available yet.
    BTW, Just let you know cim is extra $20 dollars, you can talk to the girl, its not included in the price.
    cheers mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdebutton View Post
    Its called personal taste, I rate Cassie no over than 7/10 and Snow 9.5/10. The top GFE in Ginza so far IMHO, No PSE available yet.
    BTW, Just let you know cim is extra $20 dollars, you can talk to the girl, its not included in the price.
    cheers mate
    Fair enough, infinite diversity in infinite combinations is what makes this world interesting

Is it now 20$ extra for CIM a standard service? I wasn't aware of that, unless Ginza's policy recently changed. As far as i know it depends on the girl and the situation. I know for sure some girl offered the service for free when they felt in the right mood, i was offered too but that time i preferred an extra deep dive in the tunnel of love.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I have had girls that I didn't click with and I am guilty of not doing a Ar on them when really I should have.
    I would always need to put a disclaimer in that it is my experience, and my experience only, that i would be referring to.
    There are too many variables that distinguish between a average punt and a earth shattering one...

A matter of taste and expectations on our part and the girls perception of what you want
    especially if you don't spell it out before the session commences.
    And off course it could just be the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just wish to see ARs on average or bad punts as well...i can't believe 90% of punts are out of the world

If everybody only posts ARs on great experiences, than this forum becomes less useful and informative

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just wish to see ARs on average or bad punts as well...i can't believe 90% of punts are out of the world

If everybody only posts ARs on great experiences, than this forum becomes less useful and informative
    I agree. But here is the problem. In this forum, there are bros who have hundreds or thousands of posts, and there are bros who only have dozens of posts. For the many-post bros, I would presume many shop owners are already able to match the ID to the actual person, in which case it could be awkward for them to announce any negative views on the girls. For the few-post bros, I think there is a high chance that their negative views will be followed by comments like "you only have a few other posts apart from criticizing this girl, the motivation and reliability of your view are questionable".

Junior Member(有D料到) Jack.the.awesome's Avatar
    I think it just depends on personal taste. Also Max didnt say that snow is bad, "just doesnt click". Although Im a fan of Snow but I have to agree that the girls dont always give the best service, especially when Snow has like 10 days working in a row. I havent tried Cassie yet but I tend not to compare the girls since everyone has different taste and it might not be fair to the girls if the one giving ARs favor them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Snow is such a beautiful girl!
    I would rate her as one of the prettiest girls I have ever met!
    Those Sichuan girls are in a league of their own!
    Just to put some perspective on this:
    -Snow has got several very positive ARs
    -All of those ARs have had posts added to them confirming she is amazing
    -Gucci gave Snow a positive AR - he just said she wasn't as good as Victoria
    -MaxPunter gave Snow a positive AR - he just said he didn't "click" with her, and admitted that may have been partly due to him. That happens all the time with punting and it was a noble and classy admission to make.
    Snow is a first class girl fully deserving of her gold status.
    And just for a bit more perspective; all of the Gold and Gold Premium girls I have met at Ginza are as good in terms of looks and service as any "brand" girls I have paid $300-$350 for at other agencies and shops.
    Punting is punting - sometimes it's an amazing experience and sometimes its just average ; I know this, Maxpunter knows this, Gucci knows this, most of you reading this, know this. Those of you who don't know this yet .. well I envy you .. you will find out soon enough!
    Sorry to digress from Snow's AR - for those of you who haven't met Snow yet - again I envy you.
    I wish I could reboot my mind and take myself back to the first time I laid eyes on her - so beautiful!! so fucking beautiful!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope nobody has misunderstood my post... the title hopefully is clear

SNOW is a great girl and offers a Ginza's service (no need to add more)...we just didn't bond

Considering that everybody else did click with her i must only assume it was primarily my fault..no problem at all; my ego tonight went back to where it belongs after meeting Cobe (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...more-than-this)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fair enough, infinite diversity in infinite combinations is what makes this world interesting

Is it now 20$ extra for CIM a standard service? I wasn't aware of that, unless Ginza's policy recently changed. As far as i know it depends on the girl and the situation. I know for sure some girl offered the service for free when they felt in the right mood, i was offered too but that time i preferred an extra deep dive in the tunnel of love.
    Yes Mate, CIM is not included in the price.
    She seems doesnt have any problems, the only problem is you didnt get a free CIM this time.
    I always talk to the girls what I want before my session starts, never disppointed.