Thread: State of Origin, it's a numbers game, QLD to win the series 2-1 and 8 in a row !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    just my 2 cents here but i think if thurston doesnt play nsw has a chance.
    fifita is in form, ferguson in form ..

honestly we all know we dont need hayne plane there (sorry parra fans).. put in merrit.
    drop pearce for adam reynolds

souths are doing excellent this season

with kurt gidley ruled out aswell with an injury they should slot tim grant back into the side.
    but no decision as of yet..
    I think John Sutton will replace Gidley, that's an inform 106 kg 18 points top of the table club player for a not so fit and out of form player, I think NSW's chance has just improved and now both sides have six players from the top 4 clubs !

I hope QLD will have a better price now, will be great if the media helps to talk up NSW and becomes favourite !!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think John Sutton will replace Gidley, that's an inform 106 kg 18 points top of the table club player for a not so fit and out of form player, I think NSW's chance has just improved and now both sides have six players from the top 4 clubs !

I hope QLD will have a better price now, will be great if the media helps to talk up NSW and becomes favourite !!

Cheers
    You cant win all the time the problem from NSW is they are all selfish players this past few years and Queensland always play like they are brothers in arms. We all remember when Wally lewis era he still get beaten in some years cause those were the days when NSW play like brothers in arms as well, thats why there was more fight in those days. Qeensland had the dream team those days and still got beaten some years.