Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: suggestion for Ginza regarding Indians.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post
    There's a difference between being pushy and begging..

And trying to solve a business problem in a way that benefits all participants.

This thread is doing the later, which differentiates it from the other threads which seem to have devolved into random indian people yelling racism as loud as they can.
    Like I said before, you can start by telling all your people to stop acting like fools here, in Thailand & other parts of the world.

Then maybe girls will be happy to see Indian men. But it will take like 2-3 generations to fix this problem & stereotype. Y'all created this problem for yourselves in the first place.

I know an Indian bloke who gets past this rule at Ginza based on being a regular, clean and not being a dickhead.

First time he was offered the top girl on the roster he said “but it says no Indian?” And they told him “we’ve had good feedback about you… very gentle” - there’s a lesson in that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Fuck me can you imagine the haggling and the bargaining
    You'd think you were at the markets rather than a brothel, loll...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We just need to accept and move on from this. It is what it is!

The girls are providing/selling services that are uniquely up close and personal and it is their prerogative to decide to whom they wish to provide such services.....and more to the point, who they don't, even if it appears as a collective generalisation.

Asian Only has similarities but doesn't attract the same angst.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn this topic is still happening?
    This has been brought up so many times in different topic names 😵*💫

I understand the OPs issues and i feel bad that Indians (or even anyone that remotely looks like em) get singled out

I also understand why most shops exclude ..they rather be safe and put a blanket rule as because obviously the girls had bad experiences to a point its carried over to streotype

It will be hard to implement what the OP will want..it sounds good in paper but it will be terrible in practice..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    We just need to accept and move on from this. It is what it is!

The girls are providing/selling services that are uniquely up close and personal and it is their prerogative to decide to whom they wish to provide such services.....and more to the point, who they don't, even if it appears as a collective generalisation.

Asian Only has similarities but doesn't attract the same angst.
    100%! Every now and then I see ads for asian only, me being a whitey, I don’t get upset, I sigh and say “bugger” then continue looking..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't get why an Indian bloke doesn't go set up a place and target Indian punters, except a) you might struggle for enough girls and b) maybe it's not profitable

Quote Originally Posted by blackm0nk View Post
    100%! Every now and then I see ads for asian only, me being a whitey, I don’t get upset, I sigh and say “bugger” then continue looking..
    Yep. After all, who wants to be in a room with someone who doesn't want to be there with YOU. The ones that say "No", the ones that quote an OTT price, I have no problem saying "thank you" and moving on. I'm a nice guy, but I don't think it's my job to woo her and win her over. Seems to me some people have to get over the FOMO syndrome and move on. All the whining just fits the stereotype.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I know an Indian bloke who gets past this rule at Ginza based on being a regular, clean and not being a dickhead.

First time he was offered the top girl on the roster he said “but it says no Indian?” And they told him “we’ve had good feedback about you… very gentle” - there’s a lesson in that.
    This is true, when I was a regular at Ginza/Empire I was allowed to see Asian Only and I'm not Asian, this is definitely due to how you treat the girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t see many ‘no Indian’ tag at No5 and 42g. Skip ginza and punt over there instead.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234