Thread: Liaisons Sydney Brothel, Destiny report.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Liaisons Sydney Brothel, Destiny report.

it was my first time to visit a brothel. So i decided to go to a fancy one which is Liaisons Sydney Brothel. I was a little nervous and shy because of that. The problem was that Destiny saw me a friendly, gentle first timer, and she thought i was an eazy client,and tried anything to get advantage of me,watering down the service by chatting, excuses like getting me a drink to make her job easier.Its my first time in this place, i didn't know when the 30 mins began and ended. So I thought she was professional and would give me what I wanted in the end. It turned out nothing but chatting, excuses and ignorance of my sexual intents. I didn't even get a massage from her and she barely touched me. Time just flew so quickly and 30 mins was finished,she qthought i was too eazy and friendly so i would extend the time. I was very angry about it and walked away while she tried to justify it, she knew what she has done completely and said she was very "nice" to me. I didn't care about that and talked to the receptionist what happened in the room.
    The reception lady was kind and understanding, so i just got part of my money back.
    I've heard about that if you are too nice to some service providers, they won't take you seriously and think you are an eazy client to get advantage of. Does this happen a lot?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for writing another review.