Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese WLs are overrated & support Chinese WLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Thanks mate but If you pasted a link it didn’t work. Is this the guy who posted videos of himself and a photo holding a police report?
    It opened for me, unfortunately and yes, that's him. I haven't seen the other videos so don't know specifics.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Thanks mate but If you pasted a link it didn’t work. Is this the guy who posted videos of himself and a photo holding a police report?
    there's a police report?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    there's a police report?
    Dude went to the police because someone commented saying that they would save his video and photo to show to his future family or something like that. That would constitute some sort of bullying or blackmail or whatever. It doesn’t even make sense, how would someone find his future family?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Dude went to the police because someone commented saying that they would save his video and photo to show to his future family or something like that. That would constitute some sort of bullying or blackmail or whatever. It doesn’t even make sense, how would someone find his future family?
    god, can you imagine what's going on through the officer's head? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I can't unsee that .....can I ~
    Nah, you are just as scarred as me. The guy even doxxed himself in an earlier vid near the top...

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You mean if he posted a "linq"...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gonna need a quick rundown on this thread.

Banned
    The bottom line is that Linq has been allowed to stay on this site as a member and yet Vincent888 and his numerous personas have not.

WHY

My most recent iteration. Golden Rod was banned for no reason, go read the posts on that account. No reason.

Banned for no reason.

I fully expect this account to be banned too.

Banned for no reason.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft View Post
    The bottom line is that Linq has been allowed to stay on this site as a member and yet Vincent888 and his numerous personas have not.

WHY

My most recent iteration. Golden Rod was banned for no reason, go read the posts on that account. No reason.

Banned for no reason.

Banned for no reason.
    Banned for "no reason"? Come on...

Here's a clue. There is only 1 person on this forum who believes what you write.

This forum is for discussing REAL things, not made up stories. To keep coming back and posting lies is to disrespect the entire community. You may think punting and punters to be the lowest form of everything, but we don't think that way. Everyone deserves respect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Here's a clue. There is only 1 person on this forum who believes what you write.

This forum is for discussing REAL things, not made up stories. To keep coming back and posting lies is to disrespect the entire community. You may think punting and punters to be the lowest form of everything, but we don't think that way. Everyone deserves respect.
    Spot on mate. This isn't a forum for fairytales although some of the bros on here are story tellers.

I myself suspect that Vincent and Linq are the same person. Unhinged and dangerous to themselves and society, in other societies these types of loners are shunned and excluded from everyday life. Ie in Japan, Korea, India, China etc. I commend those countries and their citizens for taking harsh but appropriate action. A civilisation is only as strong as its weakest genetic link.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    in other societies these types of loners are shunned and excluded from everyday life. Ie in Japan, Korea, India, China etc. I commend those countries and their citizens for taking harsh but appropriate action. A civilisation is only as strong as its weakest genetic link.
    What a load of horse shit, the aforementioned countries are fucken weak as piss. If you trade, engage and exchange with the west then don't expect to be any different.

The only country that breaks all the rules and governs with an iron fist is fucken North Korea, and while they do have other issues they are just minor technicalities.

Anyway, rooting a North Korean chick is at the top of my 'nationalities' bucket list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    What a load of horse shit, the aforementioned countries are fucken weak as piss. If you trade, engage and exchange with the west then don't expect to be any different.

The only country that breaks all the rules and governs with an iron fist is fucken North Korea, and while they do have other issues they are just minor technicalities.

Anyway, rooting a North Korean chick is at the top of my 'nationalities' bucket list.
    Missed the sarcasm there champ?

I do agree on the North Korean chick. I'd love to bang one at the boarder. Her ass in North and her tits and mouth in South. Her blowing my mate in South Korea while I fuck her in North. I'd have to step over the boarder when I want her to blow me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Please clear your inbox.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    I myself suspect that Vincent and Linq are the same person. Unhinged and dangerous to themselves and society, in other societies these types of loners are shunned and excluded from everyday life. Ie in Japan, Korea, India, China etc. I commend those countries and their citizens for taking harsh but appropriate action. A civilisation is only as strong as its weakest genetic link.
    I've always imagined that Vincent was some older, middle aged bald Chinese guy

Linq is a younger Chinese guy, as seen in his videos

Maybe theyre 2 different people.... both Chinese regardless. Probably the only thing they have in common

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    I've always imagined that Vincent was some older, middle aged bald Chinese guy

Linq is a younger Chinese guy, as seen in his videos

Maybe theyre 2 different people.... both Chinese regardless. Probably the only thing they have in common
    I was thinking it's more their personalities.. It's easier to assume someone is middle aged or young when they are hiding behind a screen.. It's much harder to hide your personality. That comes through in everything. I'm not 100% sure but I'm 80% they are the same.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Please clear your inbox.
    Out of interest, what is the inbox capacity and how do you know you have reached it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft View Post

WHY

Banned for no reason.

Banned for no reason.
    You again! How many usernames have you created? Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Out of interest, what is the inbox capacity and how do you know you have reached it?
    I think it’s now 200 messages maximum, so it’s a few pages, just delete the oldest pages every now and then.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think it’s now 200 messages maximum, so it’s a few pages, just delete the oldest pages every now and then.
    Thx ~ appreciate the clarification.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Please clear your inbox.
    Aye captain, all cleared now.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast