Thread: Yuki 158 Bondi Road excellent edging bum play

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yuki 158 Bondi Road excellent edging bum play

After a 3 hour recovery with my orgasmic experience at 48 The Strand Croydon I thought I might as we try Yuki at 158 Bondi Road. Even if I couldn't perform again at least I wanted to try her to see if she was all that had been written about her on this site.
    I called to check if she was working and she was and glad I did as even though they advertise as 8pm close they were closing at 7.30pm tonight.
    Rather than the planned time , I decided to go sooner than later in case someone else bumped in.
    Bit of a shock to find the shop is near a bus stop plus a busy road, intersection with traffic lights but hey too randy to care and walked like a boss in the door.
    The aged receptionist was on the phone but greeted by a very welcoming and smiling Yuki I assumed and was correct. I was the appointment who had rung..glad I left when I did Sydney traffic just got me there at the prescribed time.
    She led me up the stairs, great view of her body and to my viewing of wearing a short dress. Led me into a very small room and I mean small just enough room for the massage table but was happy it was clean.. I'm very particular of cleanliness and hygiene, run down dumps just put me off and kill the mood.
    Off again with the clothes and face down Yuki returned with the change $25 from the $100 .. $75 for the massage for the mathematically challenged .
    Again the massage started passively around the head and shoulders reaching down my back, this time and I don't know why, I felt a bit bolder and started stroking her leg.
    Things started to pickup, she thrust her groin into my elbow so I moved my hand between her legs, no arm pushing away no moving away no sound she just kept on massaging.
    To my surprise my old fella began springing to life.. unfuckingbelievable !!!
    She then began her teasing routine, gently rubbing my arse ,balls and prod all the while, while I'm rubbing my hand between her legs and which I can feel her panties are getting moist.
    As she prods my arse I do the same to her but her panties are obstructing my attempt. I try to pull them down a little but then she just says so me to take them off ? I say yes please just getting too randy.
    Naked I feel her again with my hand in a full bush rubbing up and down and definitely feeling the moisture with the lips parting as she prods my arse more deeply.
    She asks me turn over and this time I have one finger in her arse as she has with mine and stroking me and the other hand rubbing her bush.
    I ask to lick her arse but she refuses as she keeps stroking and prodding while I do the same only to come quickly, no great spurt, no great load...just a great feeling.
    Slowly getting dressed I ask her what the damage is for the extra and she only asks for $50 which I am absolutely amazed.
    I gave her $100 for which I am more grateful for the superb service than she is for the extra cash, and even then I feel I'm cheating her and give her the $25 change as well.
    Sunny at 48 Strand and Yuki 2 different but similar massages with all the expectations met of edging and assplay.. another definitely will return
    Last edited by Hedonisticfun; 29-06-2024 at 10:49 PM. Reason: More information

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love seeing a yuki review. She is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    I love seeing a yuki
    review. She is awesome
    I assume you have already read some of mine on Yuki ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedonisticfun View Post
    After a 3 hour recovery with my orgasmic experience at 48 The Strand Croydon I thought I might as we try Yuki at 158 Bondi Road. Even if I couldn't perform again at least I wanted to try her to see if she was all that had been written about her on this site.
    I called to check if she was working and she was and glad I did as even though they advertise as 8pm close they were closing at 7.30pm tonight.
    Rather than the planned time , I decided to go sooner than later in case someone else bumped in.
    Bit of a shock to find the shop is near a bus stop plus a busy road, intersection with traffic lights but hey too randy to care and walked like a boss in the door.
    The aged receptionist was on the phone but greeted by a very welcoming and smiling Yuki I assumed and was correct. I was the appointment who had rung..glad I left when I did Sydney traffic just got me there at the prescribed time.
    She led me up the stairs, great view of her body and to my viewing of wearing a short dress. Led me into a very small room and I mean small just enough room for the massage table but was happy it was clean.. I'm very particular of cleanliness and hygiene, run down dumps just put me off and kill the mood.
    Off again with the clothes and face down Yuki returned with the change $25 from the $100 .. $75 for the massage for the mathematically challenged .
    Again the massage started passively around the head and shoulders reaching down my back, this time and I don't know why, I felt a bit bolder and started stroking her leg.
    Things started to pickup, she thrust her groin into my elbow so I moved my hand between her legs, no arm pushing away no moving away no sound she just kept on massaging.
    To my surprise my old fella began springing to life.. unfuckingbelievable !!!
    She then began her teasing routine, gently rubbing my arse ,balls and prod all the while, while I'm rubbing my hand between her legs and which I can feel her panties are getting moist.
    As she prods my arse I do the same to her but her panties are obstructing my attempt. I try to pull them down a little but then she just says so me to take them off ? I say yes please just getting too randy.
    Naked I feel her again with my hand in a full bush rubbing up and down and definitely feeling the moisture with the lips parting as she prods my arse more deeply.
    She asks me turn over and this time I have one finger in her arse as she has with mine and stroking me and the other hand rubbing her bush.
    I ask to lick her arse but she refuses as she keeps stroking and prodding while I do the same only to come quickly, no great spurt, no great load...just a great feeling.
    Slowly getting dressed I ask her what the damage is for the extra and she only asks for $50 which I am absolutely amazed.
    I gave her $100 for which I am more grateful for the superb service than she is for the extra cash, and even then I feel I'm cheating her and give her the $25 change as well.
    Sunny at 48 Strand and Yuki 2 different but similar massages with all the expectations met of edging and assplay.. another definitely will return
    Great review, thanks for sharing

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    For sure! As always your Intel was very helpful!

Yuki is my go to, as she is the closest ML to where I live. It's too convenient 😆 100% guaranteed satisfaction! As you've said before, her all fours routine is 🔥. Not to forget one of the best part 1 around.

For sure! As always your Intel was very helpful!

Yuki is my go to, as she is the closest ML to where I live. It's too convenient 😆 100% guaranteed satisfaction! As you've said before, her all fours routine is 🔥. Not to forget one of the best part 1 around.
    Yeap, Yuki is the only ML who got me on my fours every time, but that gets tired on the hands quite quickly on my hands with my old age…….. haha

In a perfect world, give Yuki one of those two holes massage table and that would be Gold Go Gold all the way.

We are very lucky that there are now four seriously skillful MILFs who would deliver our needs on RnT every single time:

Candy at VIP Pyrmont (on debut at SL 2012)
    Mimi @48 The Strand (Stanmore 2012)
    Yuki at Bondi Road (pre Forum)
    Susan at 518 Kent St (QVB 2013)

And for yours truly, they all have a permanent spots in my Top 10 all times best. And still serving .

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeap, Yuki is the only ML who got me on my fours every time, but that gets tired on the hands quite quickly on my hands with my old age…….. haha

In a perfect world, give Yuki one of those two holes massage table and that would be Gold Go Gold all the way.

We are very lucky that there are now four seriously skillful MILFs who would deliver our needs on RnT every single time:

Candy at VIP Pyrmont (on debut at SL 2012)
    Mimi @48 The Strand (Stanmore 2012)
    Yuki at Bondi Road (pre Forum)
    Susan at 518 Kent St (QVB 2013)

And for yours truly, they all have a permanent spots in my Top 10 all times best. And still serving .

Cheers
    Don't forget Yoyo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm on the fence today as yuki is closed and I think yoyo is still away. Where to go this afternoon!

And yes the all fours position cam get a bit tiring, especially after a really good part 1

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm on the fence today as yuki is closed and I think yoyo is still away. Where to go this afternoon!

And yes the all fours position cam get a bit tiring, especially after a really good part 1
    I'd say Pen but pretty sure she has the day off too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review. Thanks for the intel. How old is Yuki. What’s the quality of the girls in this shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander911 View Post
    Nice review. Thanks for the intel. How old is Yuki. What’s the quality of the girls in this shop?
    Hiya Alex , only saw Yuki in the premises that evening , not sure if there were others and I*d put her at about mid 30s at a guess . Not the 50s I expected from some other reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes AHL , your reviews motivated me and was the inspiration to see Yuki

Quote Originally Posted by Hedonisticfun View Post
    Hiya Alex , only saw Yuki in the premises that evening , not sure if there were others and I*d put her at about mid 30s at a guess . Not the 50s I expected from some other reviews
    Mate, Yuki was in her 30’s when I first met her at Wishway in Wynyard. Then for many more years over at Eros on Wattle St Pyrmont . That was pre Forum days, you do the sum.

Age is never an issue with Yuki. I only needed her hands……. Haha

Cheers