Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acqua again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarra View Post
    Haven’t seen Sunny on the roster lately. Is she away or having a break? Would hate to lose her
    She's having some time away at home. She'll be back soon enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    She's having some time away at home. She'll be back soon enough.
    She is in a great position. put her name on the roster and we throw money at her.

I see as trained by sunny is doing well also. lots of bookings.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=CumShot;3070141]She is in a great position. put her name on the roster and we throw money at her.

I need to try her]
    Last edited by Johnny Apples; 15-06-2024 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Privacy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Intrigued by all the fuss made about that girl here, I once booked a session with SfromV.
    And as so often, I walked away wondering what all that fuss was about....I've had waaayyy better sessions at SSDS and elsewhere.
    She's completely full of herself. First part of the session was her laying down the rules, i.e. absolutely no online posting if I ever wanted to see her again, then it went on to how lucky I could consider myself that she had accepted my booking, because normally she wouldn't accept bookings from new clients anymore....Finally I received a lecture about how to successfully run a massage shop.
    The massage was very average, and so were the 'extras'. I thought she was very rough.
    I left regretting that I hadn't booked the other girl who was there on that day, and who looked much prettier.
    I actually went to see that one a few weeks later, EfromK....very pretty, and great body. I had much more fun with her, but as always YMMV. She then disappeared from the roster for a while, then turned up again, but only on Sundays, and now she seems gone again.

I think once these girls get hyped here as 'stars' and 'top performers', it's only a matter of time until it gets to their heads and VFM goes down rapidly....as also described in that other thread, with a N...i in Sherwood.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think S***y is popular because of a few things:
    BJ: I think not many current ML can top it.
    Price: Her price have not gone up like others
    Attitude: No BS type, straight up know what you want n delivered
    Also only works two days which mean you never able to book.
    She will be away for a while.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rita

I recently saw Rita here. It was my first time attending this shop.

Rita looked great, with decent breasts and quite curvy, a fair bit of flesh to grab onto. She claimed to be 27 which I think is about right.

I took an FS option for 3 pineapples. Great session, I left feeling quite relieved (and a bit exhausted haha!). We tried a number of positions, and she particularly enjoyed bouncing on top looking in the mirror.

I would certainly return for her! Although, I found the layout of the shop to be a bit... weird? Made me think of the backrooms internet meme.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Intrigued by all the fuss made about that girl here, I once booked a session with SfromV.
    And as so often, I walked away wondering what all that fuss was about....I've had waaayyy better sessions at SSDS and elsewhere.
    She's completely full of herself. First part of the session was her laying down the rules, i.e. absolutely no online posting if I ever wanted to see her again, then it went on to how lucky I could consider myself that she had accepted my booking, because normally she wouldn't accept bookings from new clients anymore....Finally I received a lecture about how to successfully run a massage shop.
    The massage was very average, and so were the 'extras'. I thought she was very rough.
    I left regretting that I hadn't booked the other girl who was there on that day, and who looked much prettier.
    I actually went to see that one a few weeks later, EfromK....very pretty, and great body. I had much more fun with her, but as always YMMV. She then disappeared from the roster for a while, then turned up again, but only on Sundays, and now she seems gone again.

I think once these girls get hyped here as 'stars' and 'top performers', it's only a matter of time until it gets to their heads and VFM goes down rapidly....as also described in that other thread, with a N...i in Sherwood.

S**** has been around for a while and imho is one of if not the most consistent performers in Brisbane
    Sure she lays down the rules, (pretty straight forward ones) nothing wrong with a confident woman that doesn't accept any bullshit but once that door closes you can expect great service with lots of fun.

She wouldn't be as popular as she is without the "hype" matching the performance.
    I too have seen many girls at SSDS and am yet to find one that matches S****

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thresher38 View Post
    I recently saw Rita here. It was my first time attending this shop.

Rita looked great, with decent breasts and quite curvy, a fair bit of flesh to grab onto. She claimed to be 27 which I think is about right.

I took an FS option for 3 pineapples. Great session, I left feeling quite relieved (and a bit exhausted haha!). We tried a number of positions, and she particularly enjoyed bouncing on top looking in the mirror.

I would certainly return for her! Although, I found the layout of the shop to be a bit... weird? Made me think of the backrooms internet meme.
    @thresher can you clarify that 3 pineapples if you have perhaps made a similar mistake to which you made in your other review regarding pricing at Thread: Mints Kelvin Grove

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh yes, apologies, thanks for picking up on that! Yeah I mean $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thresher38 View Post
    Oh yes, apologies, thanks for picking up on that! Yeah I mean $300.

Pineapples are yellow, not green 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this the one in Taringa? The one that Herpes owns with Unique Thai Massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Is this the one in Taringa? The one that Herpes owns with Unique Thai Massage?
    Yea this is the Taringa shop.
    Can you confirm Herps owns Unique Thai and Acqua?

Speaking of which where is Herps?
    Very quiet lately...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    Yea this is the Taringa shop.
    Can you confirm Herps owns Unique Thai and Acqua?

Speaking of which where is Herps?
    Very quiet lately...
    If Herps is involved with Acqua I will be disappointed that I wont go there again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    If Herps is involved with Acqua I will be disappointed that I wont go there again.
    Where's that funny rumour coming from??
    He had a second shop in Carina. But somehow he's been MIA for quite a while.

Could you seriously imagine SfromV working for Herps??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Where's that funny rumour coming from??
    He had a second shop in Carina. But somehow he's been MIA for quite a while.

Could you seriously imagine SfromV working for Herps??
    @Massage hunter might be able to tell us where he heard the rumour. Like you guys I seriously doubt Herps has anything to do with Acqua.
    No I can't see S**** putting up with him. Might explain why he's gone quiet though 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    @Massage hunter might be able to tell us where he heard the rumour. Like you guys I seriously doubt Herps has anything to do with Acqua.
    No I can't see S**** putting up with him. Might explain why he's gone quiet though
    You may be right. He may not be the owner.. I thought I had read that somewhere. Perhaps not true my bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12