Thread: C Cici - Lay Back & Enjoy the Blow

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Cici - Lay Back & Enjoy the Blow

If you've read my previous ARs, you know I prefer K girls and a session where there's a great connection and chemistry. But this session with Cici was different. Now, I don't usually see C girls because I seem to strike out with them so that even highly touted girls end up as a ho-hum session. But Cici has been around for quite a while, and is a well-known oral expert so I just lay back and let her work her magic. This session with Cici was from a while ago, but only getting around to the AR now.

Appearance:
    Cici is reasonably slim, but not much tone to her body. I'd guess that she's mid-to-late 30s.

Photo Accuracy:
    I don't know if the photos on the GE website are Cici. If they are, they're from a long time ago. Basically, don't go in thinking the girl you see in the photos will be the girl you see in the room.

Personality:
    Cici comes across as aloof and disinterested when she first enters the room. A curt hello, then she makes the bed, undresses and into the shower. It's to the point where you inwardly groan thinking it's going to be another dud session. BUT, things change in the shower, and very drastically!

Communication:
    Honestly, we did not speak much, so I'm not sure what her English level is like. Of course, she speaks Chinese, but I do not, so...

1 Hour/2 Shot Session Highlights:
    - In the shower, her BBBJ is deep and feels great.
    - But outside is where Cici's BBBJ skills come to the fore.
    - Cici starts off my sucking your fingers while looking at you with sexy eyes.
    - Cici starts off slowly, sensually, and deeply. Very wet and very nice, and she goes deep while somehow sticking out her tongue for ball-licking.
    - As you're getting into it, Cici seems to pick up on your cues and ramps up the pace. Suction increases, and her head bobs up and down at a faster rate.
    - She keeps this pace up for quite a length of time.
    - Even after you've cum, Cici doesn't stop, but keeps going for a while longer.
    - After cleanup, no cuddling or resting. Cici gets straight back into sucking back to hardness.
    - for round 2, another BBBJ to completing with CIM. This time, Cummins standing up and Cici on her knees.
    - That's right, no sex. Just BBBJ for pretty much the whole hour!

Summary:
    Cici is a BBBJ savant. Doesn't talk much, doesn't seem very friendly, but that doesn't matter. Because I think most punters see Cici for the blowjob. And that was me too. I just lay back and enjoyed the blow!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR, thanks for sharing. Sounds like a good pick if you're looking for a good 30min blow and go

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggers View Post
    Great AR, thanks for sharing. Sounds like a good pick if you're looking for a good 30min blow and go
    I did just this a few weeks ago and it was the perfect amount of time. As bro Slim said, hardly any chat or rapport building required as she just gets down to business as soon as the shower is done and until you cum deep down her throat. No time wasting, just a great non stop BBBJ. Nice AR bro Slim.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR. This has made me super curious what her bbbj technique is like. I think I've only cum from a bbbj once ever.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR. This has made me super curious what her bbbj technique is like. I think I've only cum from a bbbj once ever.
    Bro Meng, Cici will make you cum from a BBBJ no problems. Her technique is like a jack hammer. She starts slow and goes harder and harder until your dick is hitting the back of her throat at full speed until you cum. It's like a face fucking session except it's the other way around as she fucks your dick with her face.

I would suggest Cici or Anna from 181 McCredie St Smithfield. Can't last more than 15 minutes with her - she's much better looking than Cici too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Bro Meng, Cici will make you cum from a BBBJ no problems. Her technique is like a jack hammer. She starts slow and goes harder and harder until your dick is hitting the back of her throat at full speed until you cum. It's like a face fucking session except it's the other way around as she fucks your dick with her face.

I would suggest Cici or Anna from 181 McCredie St Smithfield. Can't last more than 15 minutes with her - she's much better looking than Cici too.
    Tried to but alas seems like she cancelled today. Will see another girl and see how she goes. Haven't seen a AR of her so interested.