Thread: J Ai

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Ai

Saw her last week and wasn’t meant to write a AR but was in middle of writing than browser crashed on me and forgot about it. Haven’t seen any AR on her. So writing a super short one

Face: 8-8.5, hard to describe her face and I don't find the photos very accurate, but she's a cute girl. If you found Hinano Aiuchi or Sayu (from earlier this year at Ginza Empire) cute, then I think you will like Ai.

Body: ?? - 8, if you like girls with boobs, she's not the one for you. Other than that her body is good, slim, skin is smooth and firm. The mirror photo is most accurate of her body. She smells very fresh and you know is a girl that takes very good care of herself. Height sounds about right. Her body is similar to Linon (from Ginza Club before), slim and leggy, but Ai bit shorter. No tattoo, she has a belly button piercing which was hot.

Service: 8.5, she’s a cute and friendly girl that provides all the service and makes you feel like being with your girlfriend. Walked in and she greeted me with a cute smile. Helped me put down my bag and undress me. English is okay, she can understand basic English but more on the shy side of speaking. She prepared the mouthwash and we cheers on that, she then took my hand and lead me to the shower for a thorough clean. BJ was decent, not lot of depth and felt bit of teeth, maybe due to her small mouth but she made up for it with technique, using the classic tornado technique. Lot of eye contact during BJ. Her BJ not amazing especially compared to BJ superstars like C Cindy, but I wish I had booked 1hr instead of I could stare this pretty girl face for longer while she's giving BJ, but alas I only booked for 45min so we switched to 69 and then to dom up starting with CG. During CG, she would direct me to suck on her nipples which was hot, and also a lot of DFK, she really likes to kiss. She also knows how to pump and grind, so none of the lazy sitting in CG position for the guy to do everything lol

Switched to doggy and after pumping for a while, switched to flat iron and oh boy, not a great move for my little bro, just a few strokes and little boy was about to cum so I decided to switch to mish. She was flexible and could stretch her legs which is a sight to behold. Finally to switched to doggy, was planning to CIM (which she mentioned at start of session) but her pussy too good and ended up finishing in the bag. We had a break and chatted briefly. After a few min break, she tried to jumpstart little boy and after trying for 5 minutes, I knew he’s out for the rest of the session (only booked 45min session) so I asked to not worry about it. We snuggle and just chatted some more until buzzer. She took my hand and led me to the shower again and wash me thoroughly. I got changed and we hug and kiss goodbye.

Overall a good session, she's a experienced girl but not jaded at all, she was all smiles and no attitude problem, provides all the services, lot of eye contact, and always try to make session fun and natural such as sneaking in kiss during the cuddle or teasing me and my little stomach. Even when the buzzer rang, she was not trying to rush me out. I got changed, we hugged and kiss goodbye and I left room 5 wobbling down after a good time haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Which grade or tier?

Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Saw her last week and wasn’t meant to write a AR but was in middle of writing than browser crashed on me and forgot about it. Haven’t seen any AR on her. So writing a super short one

Face: 8-8.5, hard to describe her face and I don't find the photos very accurate, but she's a cute girl. If you found Hinano Aiuchi or Sayu (from earlier this year at Ginza Empire) cute, then I think you will like Ai.

Body: ?? - 8, if you like girls with boobs, she's not the one for you. Other than that her body is good, slim, skin is smooth and firm. The mirror photo is most accurate of her body. She smells very fresh and you know is a girl that takes very good care of herself. Height sounds about right. Her body is similar to Linon (from Ginza Club before), slim and leggy, but Ai bit shorter. No tattoo, she has a belly button piercing which was hot.

Service: 8.5, she’s a cute and friendly girl that provides all the service and makes you feel like being with your girlfriend. Walked in and she greeted me with a cute smile. Helped me put down my bag and undress me. English is okay, she can understand basic English but more on the shy side of speaking. She prepared the mouthwash and we cheers on that, she then took my hand and lead me to the shower for a thorough clean. BJ was decent, not lot of depth and felt bit of teeth, maybe due to her small mouth but she made up for it with technique, using the classic tornado technique. Lot of eye contact during BJ. Her BJ not amazing especially compared to BJ superstars like C Cindy, but I wish I had booked 1hr instead of I could stare this pretty girl face for longer while she's giving BJ, but alas I only booked for 45min so we switched to 69 and then to dom up starting with CG. During CG, she would direct me to suck on her nipples which was hot, and also a lot of DFK, she really likes to kiss. She also knows how to pump and grind, so none of the lazy sitting in CG position for the guy to do everything lol

Switched to doggy and after pumping for a while, switched to flat iron and oh boy, not a great move for my little bro, just a few strokes and little boy was about to cum so I decided to switch to mish. She was flexible and could stretch her legs which is a sight to behold. Finally to switched to doggy, was planning to CIM (which she mentioned at start of session) but her pussy too good and ended up finishing in the bag. We had a break and chatted briefly. After a few min break, she tried to jumpstart little boy and after trying for 5 minutes, I knew he’s out for the rest of the session (only booked 45min session) so I asked to not worry about it. We snuggle and just chatted some more until buzzer. She took my hand and led me to the shower again and wash me thoroughly. I got changed and we hug and kiss goodbye.

Overall a good session, she's a experienced girl but not jaded at all, she was all smiles and no attitude problem, provides all the services, lot of eye contact, and always try to make session fun and natural such as sneaking in kiss during the cuddle or teasing me and my little stomach. Even when the buzzer rang, she was not trying to rush me out. I got changed, we hugged and kiss goodbye and I left room 5 wobbling down after a good time haha.
    Cheers for the AR bro

What or where would you rate her in the Tiers category overall? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would rate Ai a solid B tier if you okay with small boobs girl. Cute girl with a flexible body, and those legs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SOLD! I found hinano cute so Ai would be cute for me too!

Thanks for the AR hero! she sounds like a good girl to visit. Not seen to many AR on her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    I would rate Ai a solid B tier if you okay with small boobs girl. Cute girl with a flexible body, and those legs
    hahaha if u been reading my reviews and the girls i go for, boobs are the least of my priorities hahaha

thankfully small boobs usually equals cute/pretty face and petite body

top face/bigger than average boobs or leggy girl is a bonus

Ai sounds a bit like Linon actually - fk that standing doggy in front of the mirror can u make u nut damn quick