Thread: Mugi beginner

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mugi beginner

Saw Mugi the other day in the room she looked sweet but very silent upon arriving
    Only smile found out English no exist no problem,
    We hugged and undressed, in the shower room not much happened but good to see those racks only smile
    On the bed, there is some light kissing while I'm kissing her my hand is under her little sis rubbing her clits slowly seems like she does not like to touch her puss she is away from my hand, there is no problem with this for me,
    At least she let her racks touch and some kissing, not fully dfk
    the dome is up slowly in missionary she looks enjoying
    we change the position and tell her on to the top, this is where I feel awkward she just sits on there but she does not move or push lol
    so not able to punt on this position
    cause want to look at her racks while punting her on top
    ahh well change to doggy but she keeps moving and away from the position so back to missionary which is ok with her,
    booked for 45 which is reasonable for beginners and gently punt not a PSE or fully GFE,
    any brother is after PSE then she is not your kind
    It's a green apple so never mind for beginners
    WIR of-course if her services enhanced and improved
    happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah she's definitely clueless and her English is basically non existent.

Having said that, I did not mind at all and still enjoyed the session. I'm not very particular about service and happy to lead as long as the girl is willing to comply and don't have an attitude. After putting on the condom, she just looked up and said "Come. in. my. mouth" like it's really obvious someone told her what to say lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by e.sz View Post
    Yeah she's definitely clueless and her English is basically non existent.

Having said that, I did not mind at all and still enjoyed the session. I'm not very particular about service and happy to lead as long as the girl is willing to comply and don't have an attitude. After putting on the condom, she just looked up and said "Come. in. my. mouth" like it's really obvious someone told her what to say lol

not bad at least she offered you come in mouth, when I asked her if she does there was no reply and did not open her mouth lol and finished in the dome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by High69 View Post
    not bad at least she offered you come in mouth, when I asked her if she does there was no reply and did not open her mouth lol and finished in the dome
    I guess she learned that phrase after your visit then lol
    She's probably the most clueless out of all the girls I've seen and her nonexistent English makes it even worse. Can't even tell if she's not willing or simply doesn't understand
    I did give feedback to the reception regarding her English. This is pretty much the only feedback I've ever given. That's how bad it is haha