Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GINZA Bankrupting me with catch of the day 7 Deadly Sins June 2024 Edition.... NO HOLDING BACK

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

GINZA Bankrupting me with catch of the day 7 Deadly Sins June 2024 Edition.... NO HOLDING BACK

GINZA Bankrupting me with catch of the day 7 Deadly Sins June 2024 Edition.... NO HOLDING BACK

Not sure if anyone has noticed or people are just too busy with their lives and or holding back....BUT Ginza reception messaged today saying i think i will see you back very soon...

I was confused cos i just left shop not long ago and said bro you confuse me with someone else? They replied with lots of emojis and said check the roster... I am sure you will be back and i replied oh fk i'm dead ....

So across both Ginza shops they have 6 brand new J Girls starting on top of some recent joiners already like J Kalen and J Mugi just to name a couple....

And they are all advertised as 23 and under including an exotic flavour - Korean mix Japanese...

BTW - 7 Deadly Sins is a great anime and if i were to pick Of Course I would be LUST LOL

The Ginza wishlist is:

• J Hibari
    • J EMina
    • K Mix J Chie
    • J Hotaru
    • J Futuba
    • J Kikuno

....and to make up the 7th one i will throw J Towa into the mix from Empire since i just saw her today.

Hoping to start this mini thread up to share intel and help the boys out ... so if you can post and add your AR's if you seen the girls above that would be great for the punting community.

NO HOLDING BACK OF GEMS - as you know with J girls they probs only here like 2 weeks so lets all share intel and have fun punting to wind down the Financial Year

I'll start with J Towa saw her 13 June and J Futuba booked in for today -- 14 June

Went to a massage shop thinking change of scenery but the price i was quoted and them not offering any health care rebate i was like ah fuck let me text Ginza LOL

Reception knows my taste and suggested some girls - after crossing off the repeats like K Hanna J Asumi and J Haku landed with J Towa for half an hr as J Mugi was off.

Ginza was pretty busy as it was like around lunch time - setteled the fee and was told to go to a room.

After setting my stuff down and washing my hands i hear a soft knock and a young bubbly J Girl walks in and introduced herself I am Towa and i was like ok i am Jack lol

normally other J girls i saw didnt introduce themselves i think

Face 7

Photos wise the 4th photo looks like a botched job and doesnt really do her justice....

go off the first photo and add a few years and thats Towa like 80-85% - bit rounder race but not fat or anything

Body 7.5

extra marks to Towa for her ass and squisyhy hips which i grabbed on as love handles in doggy later on.
    Cup size is accurate small cuppers for her frame but nice and natural and super super senstitive - when i say senstiive i'm talking like Alia sensitive

I booked off photos actually and didnt realise the weight but i think she not chubby just curve in the right areas as per her profile she has curvy bottom

But i would add that her thighs are a bit bigger in real life than the photos but not by much as shes not that tall so her body could make her seem bit stockier than other taller girls?
    fully shaved downstairs failry white skin and no tatts or pericings

Service 7.5

her english was not much but very talkative and she tries to make convo almost too much
    Guys that know japanese and enjoy talking might enjoy this GFE aspect of her she talks quite a bit for a J Girl when i say quite a bit think Rebecca Dior Mischa and maybe even go for 45mins so its less rushed if want a GFE session with her
    shes the type that will start new convo openers and random topics compared to the other J Girls that are a bit like bimbo mode

not often you get such a talkative J girl but maybe its her personality and she just wants to give you that GFE?

she has a can do attitude and did all things diamond noteable callouts that left an impression - doggy position her arse was so fine and so nice to grab it was like a mochi stress ball and she just giggled as i grabbed it and made cute noises
    then her CIM finishing move with the puppy eyes

shortly after proceeding with the catbath she pauses and turns to me and says CIM? and i said later and she nods and goes ok if you want CIM just tell me

she then proceeded to BBBJ for quite a few mins nice sloppy JAV style BBBJ with good mixture of tongue movement not bad for inexperienced
    without asking she then proceeds to slowly turn around and position herself for 69 - nice clean shaved pussy with no smell but pussy lips probly on the larger side (sorry i'm a picky punter LOL)

abit more of us both enjoying ourselves and she was quite shy/senstive to FIV even after asking and i felt she was still quite tight (not relaxed enough maybe) so i just stopped and left it for sex later

she then stops bbbj and looks at me and goes rdy? i nod and she gets the dom from her care bag and suits me up - bit of gel and i slowly enter in mish my fav

nice warm snug fit and the instantly lets out a moan and she said feel good? i smile and lie on her leaning in for some DFK

30mins only so did a few other positions and needed a rest and asked her to go on top

CG was good and she was riding like a pro but i was getting a bit soft and the last thrust lil Jack popped out and she almost sat on him but she didnt give up.

She put some gel onto lil Jack and some light jerking and then makes her own call

she turns around and goes i know maybe this better and went into reverse CG as she was picking up pace and momentum she proceeded to arch back grab her feet as she kept riding - i was thinking to myself holy fuck if she did this move with heels on that would be hot AF ---- she defs was not a noobie lol

Finished the rest and got her to stand for some standing doggy and we both knew time up soon and i felt this too as she started to keagle and bum fuck me instead

knew i was about to cum so signalled for CIM. she doesnt mind the precum so ripped off the dom and then mouth straight on it. bbbj for a few mins but wasnt happening and first buzzer goes off i motion her to pull back as i jerked myself with one hand her dfk me and other hand soflty grabbing her boobs as i know she is sensitive

when i told her i was cumming she popped her head right back onto Lil Jack and sucked and sucked even after i cum she sucked a bit more making sure to get each last drop but what was hot was she had this like puppy eyes face where she is just staring at lil jack and waiting for me to cum like its a signal to dive in for the treat i look at her face feel her boobs and came shortly after

WIR? yes good value for her price

Shes quite young defs early twenties and no way more than 25 i'd say

is she a stunner i would pick in a heart beat or double take and keep staring?

No but shes priced at $280 so i would still pick her from lineup

if the first photo appeals to you shes a worthy punt at that price point and for the peachy bum.

Good thing about her is no JPS and doesnt have to be led as she has some experience but also is young enough to still enojoy features like smooth skin and firm body

But probly a one and done for me as i dont see service getting better on repeat or one where we really kicked and i have like 6 to tick off my list (somehow)....

Happy punting - remember YMMV and Always treat the girls with respect and how you want to be treated
    Last edited by Jack-Jack; 14-06-2024 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Change face rating lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    LOL looks like Rooter has ticked one off the list... even the mighty Rooter is struggling with so many new J Girls coming in hahahahah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for this - look forward to seeing how the whole 7 days turns out RIP your bank account!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hahahah Futsuba first up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Current crop is at such a high standard.

Girls that are only Tier B or even C currently would be As only 12 months ago...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy s*** bro same. The moment I saw the roster on both Ginzas I was like ok welp im gonna make wallet kun lighter. So much cute girls! Holy where to start! I decided on…

Seeing Hotaru today! and damn man. Definitely deserves to be in the seven deadly sins. I was left not regretting anything. I was left so hyper energetic that the whole day I smashed work without a care in the world. I could have went to Ginza 2 more times after her and felt like I could perform!

I next wanna see the K mix J girl, she looks so cute too, as well as AI who is added tomorrow. I also got a glimpse of futaba aswell, a god damn!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Hahahah Futsuba first up
    Amazing choice!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Do they do lineups here or are the best ones always fully booked?
    It’s usually only the girls who aren’t booked out at that time. Dont go in expecting to get the line up straight away too. You may need to wait 5+ mins depending how busy it is there. Also Some girls are very popular that you will only see them if you book them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_KB666 View Post
    Thanks for this - look forward to seeing how the whole 7 days turns out RIP your bank account!
    LOL this is over time not going to do a different girl everyday LOL

Plus i have my own standards and preferences so I wont be seeing all the girls if their personality, profile description and photos dont meat my taste (pun intended)

The PLAN to start this thread was more people in the forum to share their experiences and put all the intel for the 6/7 new J Girls that have arrived and likely to be short stay only...

My Bank account and dick will definitely be RIP if i tried this alone and within the first weeek LOL

any of the new girls u eyeing?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Do they do lineups here or are the best ones always fully booked?
    I beleive both shops do lineups but i mostly go with a booking so best u confirm with Club

however when in the waiting room at club i have heard reception call girls with no booking to view the available girls but based on their operating model most of the girls are booked at Club

Ginza Empire 100% do lineup - their waiting room was designed to give u a massive lineup of girls (those long time Ginza ppl IFYKYK)

but like Bloom said they can only show u lineup of avail girls so if u go at a busy time u might not have as many options

and yes the best ones likely to be fully booked although i dont know if any of the current girls are at that S Tier calibre to be fully booked theres just so much competition now with all the new girls arriving.

back few months ago good luck catching IU or Rebecca in a lineup LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Holy s*** bro same. The moment I saw the roster on both Ginzas I was like ok welp im gonna make wallet kun lighter. So much cute girls! Holy where to start! I decided on…

Seeing Hotaru today! and damn man. Definitely deserves to be in the seven deadly sins. I was left not regretting anything. I was left so hyper energetic that the whole day I smashed work without a care in the world. I could have went to Ginza 2 more times after her and felt like I could perform!

I next wanna see the K mix J girl, she looks so cute too, as well as AI who is added tomorrow. I also got a glimpse of futaba aswell, a god damn!!!!!!!

Amazing choice!!!!!

It’s usually only the girls who aren’t booked out at that time. Dont go in expecting to get the line up straight away too. You may need to wait 5+ mins depending how busy it is there. Also Some girls are very popular that you will only see them if you book them.
    ahahahah thanks bro - highly recommend

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Updates to the last wave of Japanese Sushi

The Ginza Wishlist is:

• Ginza Club
    • J Hibari
    • J EMina (Gone?) - seems to have dropped off roster
    • J AI
    • K Mix J Chie

Ginza Empire
    • J Hotaru
    • J Futuba
    • J Kikuno

....and to make up the 7th one i will throw J Towa into the mix from Empire since i just saw her today.

Ginza Club.... No intel :/

Ginza Empire
    J Hotaru
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-and-still-am!

J Futuba (Top A Tier - Jack Jack approved)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...k-just-book%85

J Kikuno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-SEX-ADDICTION

J Towa B/C Tier (Lower end B Tier)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...aiting-for-Cim

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A nice place to get milked like a cow by a HAB

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought I was going to slow down this week as last week was plenty for me.

BUT... there's just too many hotties coming in..

My cut n paste

The Ginza Wishlist is:

Ginza Club
    J Uta
    J AI

Ginza Empire
    J Marie (Maybe double with J Lilian??)
    J Hotaru

Additionally there's a NEW J Ramu at No5M that looks very appealing...

Now just need to rob a bank!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post

My cut n paste

The Ginza Wishlist is:

Ginza Club
    J Uta
    J AI

Ginza Empire
    J Hotaru

Just looked. That Ramu looks like the same photos as Ramu from Ginza? So I guess she is moving shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    A nice place to get milked like a cow by a HAB
    Hahahahaa by a HAB?? What’s that lol

Speaking of milk anyone ever experienced a lactating WL and accidentally or intentionally got a taste? Hahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

My cut n paste

The Ginza Wishlist is:

Ginza Club
    J Uta
    J AI

Ginza Empire
    J Hotaru

If you see J Ai please report back hahaha looking for intel as she’s currently floating in the middle of my to see

J Marie if she’s a returning girl I think there’s intel on her Jack will report back and post here

J Ramu 95% sure is ex Ginza they updated her photos lmaoooo before no5 used exact same photos now in the updated photos if you look at first photo closely

Reception told me feedback was so so on her and they were going to retrain her maybe she was still bad and got let go?

I saw her once at reception and she had a bit of. RBF which to me is sign if hint of JPS last time I saw a girl that had rbf when reception asked her to say hi turned out to be dud LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by inkberry View Post
    Just looked. That Ramu looks like the same photos as Ramu from Ginza? So I guess she is moving shops.
    It's the same Ramu. She is good and I have seen her 3 times. Last time she squirted for me which was really nice. You need to bring a proper vibrator though and YMMA. I don't think any girl can squirt 10times a day so you need to bet on your luck.

There are a couple of ARs when she was at GC you can search. Very much spot on and i have nothing more to add apart from the squirt part. She is advertised can do filming too if anyone interested.

Senior Member(無間使者)

My cut n paste

The Ginza Wishlist is:

Ginza Club
    J Uta
    J AI

Ginza Empire
    J Hotaru

Ramu was definitely Ginza before with the same name, B tier for me if I remember correctly. Have also seen Marie, you can read more in the link below. Basically super PSE, 30 min booking was enough for me. I don't think I can last 45 min PSE, too intense. That's why all my K Rebecca bookings have been 30 min.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Japanese-girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Ramu was definitely Ginza before with the same name, B tier for me if I remember correctly. Have also seen Marie, you can read more in the link below. Basically super PSE, 30 min booking was enough for me. I don't think I can last 45 min PSE, too intense. That's why all my K Rebecca bookings have been 30 min.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Japanese-girl
    Appreciate the heads up. Wondering why Ramu's photos rang a bell with me and I actually think I saw her at Ginza and agree B Tier (Couldnt been that memorable if I couldnt remember seeing her before)

Cheers on Marie too and yes, when in the mood for PSE.. I do prefer PSE with K Girls, I dont know why..

I'm leaning towards Uta or Ai testing..

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    If you see J Ai please report back hahaha looking for intel as she’s currently floating in the middle of my to see

J Marie if she’s a returning girl I think there’s intel on her Jack will report back and post here

J Ramu 95% sure is ex Ginza they updated her photos lmaoooo before no5 used exact same photos now in the updated photos if you look at first photo closely

Reception told me feedback was so so on her and they were going to retrain her maybe she was still bad and got let go?

I saw her once at reception and she had a bit of. RBF which to me is sign if hint of JPS last time I saw a girl that had rbf when reception asked her to say hi turned out to be dud LOL
    Sounds good and thank u,

J Ai could be if I can get my preferred time of the day...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast