Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Slowdown in punting reports due to cost of living crisis?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    I had a successful evening, a gap in the rain. Was gifted with 140 cans bottles, in less than 3 hours.Redeemed them. Got my 6$ aldi special... yum. 1 litre small talk Shiraz. Feeling chirpy. Go find some bumpers. See if I can find Valerie. Have some loving in the Wentworth park showers. Enjoy the portables outside , while they do up the toilet block
    I want a go at this Valerie whore. Need to experience a homeless gobby.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Have been keen to try out Ginza for a while. Did I understand correctly, but do punters all wait in the same waiting room together? If so, this doesn't sound right for top tier Asian shop. This old Italian is definitely not going now. I would stick out like a fly drowning in glass of milk.
    For 310, you may have to wait in the common waiting room. If you turn up right on time at 479 they will usually tell you to go to the room they have allocated and wait for your girl there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    For 310, you may have to wait in the common waiting room. If you turn up right on time at 479 they will usually tell you to go to the room they have allocated and wait for your girl there.
    Last time i was at 310, 3 dudes in the waiting room. Last time i was at 479, 4 dudes in the waiting room.

All looked like young international students from China

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shit even in asia 2 hour punt is worth $400 fml

Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Noticed a drop in after reports on all forums across the board. Is it just me or is cost of living affecting punters which is resulting in less punts?

And if thats the case, why aren't shops dropping prices? (More of a half rant half question tbh)
    For me, my story-writing become obviously lessened to post-pandemic period. Job promotions, more working hours that makes me too tired to bother to punt, and having moved to outside the city far to the west. To this day, of all the free time I could mange to spare, I've mostly been at Mirage Massage. But, yeah, I should have been putting down my story on Kiko from Mirage. Just as extensive, or exceeding, that of my punts with ex-Kaede.

Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    Go find some bumpers.
    What you need to do is get a cordless vacuum and walk the streets of Sydney harvesting the bumpers. It’d save a lot of back breaking work bending over picking them up. Then when you get enough to resell to the common folk instead of dem buyin’ da chop chop you can scale up to a sweet street sweepa. Then you’ll be rollin’ in the spending dosh.

Think big not small.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Noticed a drop in after reports on all forums across the board. Is it just me or is cost of living affecting punters which is resulting in less punts?

And if thats the case, why aren't shops dropping prices? (More of a half rant half question tbh)
    Defiantly looks like it has slowed down, even talking to some girls after punts a lot are saying they are having slow days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes cost of living has done that and the kids needs are getting bigger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Through the window curtain rain , long night gone.. yellow day speed shivers melt away. At six o'clock I'm going down. Coffees hot and the toast is brown, hey steetsweeper , clear my way.. sweethearts breakfast the best In town

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not for me. Breakfast, or politley dining at the y. Put me off for still to this day. A old club on bayswater road. Couple of Eccies , caught the ferry back to her place at manly. Went down a lot of bush.. fme it was butter milk fermenting with a hint of gorgonzola . Didn't want to embarrassed her told said I need to piss. Went too the toilet, nearly vomited. Gulped some water. Bong in the lounge room with her. Escaped. Last time I ever put my nose next to that odour. 30 years ago. That's life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not for me a cordless vacuum. My olanzapine may wear off. Find myself in a room eating punnets of pineapples , sculling celery juice, licking the lead paint on the walls, wondering how I can have a dick as thick as a coke can. Content with what I have

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep , the cost of living. Even tetsuya wakuda.... 35 years

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on him , he done well. A humble man. I wish him all the best. A legend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He deserves to retire well. A genuine gentlleman

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My whitegoods sales are down due to the current climate so I have to be able to discount where anyone is really struggling. Also there is a HIV story going around and this has dampened things until we get to the bottom of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    My whitegoods sales are down due to the current climate so I have to be able to discount where anyone is really struggling. Also there is a HIV story going around and this has dampened things until we get to the bottom of it.
    New or factory seconds, what brands? Your PM is locked. It’s a business I’m interested in.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234