Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punting swan song

Senior Member(無間使者)

Punting swan song

If you were going to have one last punt right now with a ML and pretty much calling it quits afterwards who would it be.

Looking for recommendations for going out with a bang been doing it for 10+ years since 18 and the last couple years realised I don’t get the same enjoyment out of it.

Been taking long breaks in between (use to go fortnightly or more before)but now it would be months apart

Had a shit punt today and made me realised I’m over it I’m just tried of it all.

So if you were to have one last punt with a ML now (ones that are active) who would it be. Preference would be around the city area, not really a FS kind of guy. Don’t mind if it’s pricey as long as it’s good and we’ll end on a high.

Given that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", no guarantee that any one punter will have the same experience as another with a provider, what one punter thinks as a good time another will think "boring", who can say?
    I might suggest Mimi@croydon, not FS, but good massage, excellent B2B, NOT "form over function" but a lady with a definite skill set, VFM. Search, have been a number of AR's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sherry at Mirage Massage or Momo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Alice at MAC, you will leave feeling like a fucking King.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, $10 bucks says you're gonna change your mind after a good punt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Elaborting on my recommendation, like you I too got jaded with ML's last year. Even in my purple patch in the last half of the year I started getting cynical at my regular and a bit tired of her same routine.

When I saw Sherry she blew all the cobwebs of cynicism, doubts, hatred of unhygenic places/practices with no shower, self loathing, fear of a bad punt out the window.

She is pretty and delivers an amazing GFE experience. If you want a sweet personality, hot looks and an unforgettable shower experience, and leaving feeling like it's time worth spent, Sherry is the girl to end your run....or turn you back to the dark side;-) MM is a clean venue.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Momo at Mirage, Mimi at Croydon, Kimi Broadway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    If you were going to have one last punt right now with a ML and pretty much calling it quits afterwards who would it be.

Looking for recommendations for going out with a bang been doing it for 10+ years since 18 and the last couple years realised I don’t get the same enjoyment out of it.

Been taking long breaks in between (use to go fortnightly or more before)but now it would be months apart

Had a shit punt today and made me realised I’m over it I’m just tried of it all.

So if you were to have one last punt with a ML now (ones that are active) who would it be. Preference would be around the city area, not really a FS kind of guy. Don’t mind if it’s pricey as long as it’s good and we’ll end on a high.
    Mimi at croydon, Kimi 227 broadway, Momo Mirage Massage

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    T Millin at SBM. Very very friendly , a polite girl , genuine and honest ..very rare for a thai . Good masssge ,great body. No up sell ! Sit back nd relax .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She takes you to a place way beyond time............... 15 characters. Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look after them, after all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks All for the advice I might go with Momo.

I've seen her before at SS when she first start, nice sweet girls and a banging body. Didn't follow to her at Mirage since its out of the way... but I might do it as a final punt. However Sherry seems like a good shout and I have a thing for taiwanese girls.

I know users saying I won't stop after this but its a been a couple years coming (since after lockdowns) - I don't punt as much of the cost and I've found the quality and service has gone down so much.

When I do punt I'm just paralysed with deciding who to go for because I don't want to waste it. The shitty punts have affected me so much more now, I regret it so much thinking I just wasted all that money and feel actual disgust, while before I use to be like oh well I'll just go to another punt to make me feel better.

Its a mix of cost and just not getting the same enjoyment that i've decided to call it quits. My last punt was probably one of the worst i've experienced and I just didn't want to end it on that.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, $10 bucks says you're gonna change your mind after a good punt!
    Exactly, and what the OP did not spell out was what and where is he getting his release while only punting months apart recently?

Is he married or has a GF with benefits?

My 2 cents is, if you are sick of it, just quit now and don’t look back . One last punt could ending up in a few different directions : quit for good may or may not happen.

Cheers

Ps. The fact that he is asking the question said it all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually you should just quit and don't look back because you will always use the excuse just one more regardless of the result of your last punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i will prolly book a western, a georgian, a ukrainian, turkish , Thai and have a PSE party until i shoot blanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ps. The fact that he is asking the question said it all.
    Not sure what you mean that, I'm just simply asking who I should see for my last punt.

Its irrevelant what goes on with my life, I don't need to tell everyone on a public forum what I do for 'release' really weird you want to know that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adios all, I've booked in Momo and not looking back...

Thanks to everyone who helped.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Adios all, I've booked in Momo and not looking back...

Thanks to everyone who helped.
    Momo from where???

Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    Momo from where???
    Guess even posts on the same page are ancient history, not worth reading. 3 separate answers to the question. Reading comprehension, perhaps a dying art. Or dementia...

Helpful hint: most all browsers have a "find text on page" feature, VERY helpful, especially with Highlight turned on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Imagine, all the people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast