Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My oh my J LEN DAT ASS LIKE AN XXL BOWL OF RAMEN

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At what time do you think best to go there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Has anyone seen her recently? Tempted to go try but wondering if she’s already lost her newbie energy lol

Has anyone got her to squirt and can share how that was as well?
    probly should line up something soon if ur keen to see her - i think shes leaving very soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomania View Post
    At what time do you think best to go there?

you mean best time to go there in terms of how busy the shop is or when to see the girl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    probly should line up something soon if ur keen to see her - i think shes leaving very soon
    went to shop today and sw on roster last 3 days for J Len from today....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    Also guess I need to trim my nails better re FIV.
    Always on my pre punt checklist.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Has anyone seen her recently? Tempted to go try but wondering if she’s already lost her newbie energy lol

Has anyone got her to squirt and can share how that was as well?
    booked her an hrs but no squirt
    maybe she was tired

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by High69 View Post
    booked her an hrs but no squirt
    maybe she was tired
    Len is back and that big bowl of ramen ass of hers
    She’s fresh first day back maybe she’ll squirt this time haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Len is back and that big bowl of ramen ass of hers
    She’s fresh first day back maybe she’ll squirt this time haha
    My time now to visit her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And she's back again! xD

Looking for a young girl with a nice phat arse and willing to please - shes your girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can't wait to see that phat ass!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Can't wait to see that phat ass!
    not too mention her squirting novelty - i wonder this time round if she came back with more new tattoos lol

shes quite the spontaneous spit fire this girl hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got a booking with her later tonight, super keen on seeing her and that phat ass

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spi View Post
    Got a booking with her later tonight, super keen on seeing her and that phat ass
    Do let us know if it was true or just Cap.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spi View Post
    Let us know how she is this time round. Saw her on her first stint here. But according to another review, hee service has improved

I wanna know if she still does the DFK/BBBJ as soon as u get in the room like another bro reported

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just finished the session with Len and can confirm some things stated in other reviews.
    Face - 8.5, I found her quite pretty. Will truthfully say I didn't instantly see any resemblance with the pictures when I first got into the room, mainly as she had her hair tied up in like a pony tail, but once her hair came down would agree with most others that there is about 75-85%ish resemblance with the pictures on the website.
    Body - 9.5, I rate this highly because I typically like girls that aren't too skinny nor too chubby, around the middle but with a decent sized rack and a phat ass. The view from behind is amazing seeing those thiccc thighs and ass
    Service - 9, Does all services listed on the site. Didn't opt for rimming as it isn't really my thing. But can definitely confirm when I entered the door, she ushered me into the room and motioned for a big hug to which she drew me in and just DFK'ed me intensely straight away. She also went for the BBBJ right after. Ushered into the shower with a thorough clean and while I was soaped up proceeded to put my little man between her thighs and pussy for a pussy slide. Rinsed off and did another BJ but this time she deepthroated me all the way (mentioned before am not well endowed but about average) - could feel the back of her throat clamping on my head. Dried off and did the usual deed on the bed (wont go into too much detail here) - sloppy wet BJ (with more deepthroat ), DATY, 69, RCG/CG pussy slide and multiple positions. Came in dom during doggy as expected just because the view of the ripples of her ass as I thrusted was too much to handle. During rest we chatted and she wouldn't let go of my little man - very horny and wild girl for sure. After a while more BJ and mish before the first buzzer went off. Tried to BJ/HJ combo me for another shot but wasn't able to get there. Unfortunately wasn't able to get her to squirt but wasn't really actively trying to - she was soaking wet though after foreplay. In summary, definitely a wild and horny girl who loves to please. Also just realised I got to the end of this little summary and just reading through it I forgot to add, but will just add it here but pretty much whole session we were locked in some passionate intense DFK - she loves it.

Not sure how she was in earlier stints as this was the first time I saw her. But will definitely see her again before she leaves. She says she will be staying for around 2 weeks this time around if I remembered correctly?

Also apologies for a kinda messy AR - kinda just splurged everything out there towards the end.. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12