Thread: Erotic massages mainly with korean WLs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the golden years, it would have been Romeos and Juliet, and a few years before that Masstige8.
    Now, all I can suggest is CBD Style Massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any particular WLs in CBD Style Massage that you may know or would recommend? Heard of the place but never been before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    In the golden years, it would have been Romeos and Juliet, and a few years before that Masstige8.
    Now, all I can suggest is CBD Style Massage.
    And before those there was Midas, which is still around, and the precusor to Midas, Mirage in Bondi Junction. Those were the days!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    And before those there was Midas, which is still around, and the precusor to Midas, Mirage in Bondi Junction. Those were the days!
    Ahaha I usually drive past Midas on my way back home from work. I guess it won't to give it a try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

erotic massage

theres a place in burwood behind the courthouse cant remember their name. sometimes you get a nice k there. sometimes you just get kps

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpete111 View Post
    theres a place in burwood behind the courthouse cant remember their name. sometimes you get a nice k there. sometimes you just get kps
    Juliet's. It was the second shop after Romeo's which was where 108 Mirage Massage now occupies. Between Romeo's and Masstige8, they had the best Korean MLS in Sydney. Better than Midas by the time they got really got cooking. The hottest Korean girls available until late into the AM for the party goers and night owls. I've lost count of how many of them I had BBBJ, DATY and FS with during their best days.

The scene these days is nothing like it used to be. Can still FS with ML but it's more common now that they work in FS DA shops. No wonder the FS shops don't get as much business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurulover View Post
    Ahaha I usually drive past Midas on my way back home from work. I guess it won't to give it a try
    Just going off your handle, Nurulover, well your wasting your time at CBD if your looking for Nuru massage cause it isn't happening there man. If you want a Nuru massage then head over to Mirage at Petersham.