Quote Originally Posted by TougeEmperor View Post
Hello everyone, I registered on this forum a few months ago but had never posted and only been reading b4.

I had stopped punting for around 2 years due to various financial, employment and family issues. And now I have found that most of the WLs I frequently visited b4 my quitting of punting had quitted the industy/gone back to their home countries/found BF's or Husbands so is not working anymore. And there are others I had just lost all contact with.

I just want to ask whether any brother here know the whereabouts of the following WLs :

ex-303 and Mortdale 47B Betty
ex-303 Lulu and 39 Bexley Susan (same person)
ex-303 and Riverwood 327 Annie/Anna
ex-Roseville 104 Bella
ex-Roseville 104 Sugar

I know finding the whereabouts of even one of the above WLs are extremely difficult, so I really appreciate any possible info any brother would have on these WLs nowadays.
Hey bro. Sorry for the late delay as I only saw this while looking through the forum. I think I know where Lulu is ex 39 Bexley and 303. Only reason it rings a bell is because I was seeing a WL who worked at 303 and Bexley by the same name. If its her, did she work at 7 Cowper back in 2018/2019 ? If so then its her. Here is the locations where she works bro:

337 Belmore Road Riverwood massage
256 Belmore Road Belmore
31 Dale Street Massage Fairfield
264 Beamish Street Campsie massage (level 1) opposite the KFC - She usually works here on Saturdays and Sundays.

Here is her pics from when she worked at 7 Cowper. Hope this helps.

https://7cowper.com.au/samie-2/