Thread: Newcastle news

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeF333 View Post
    Going for a punt tomorrow. Haven't been in ages, so send through any recommendations (I've already sent suzie a msg).

I'll let you guys know how it went, where ever I end up.
    Won't get Suzie on a weekend unfortunately. Liyun in Junction/Cardiff/Charlestown has been the last half decent punt it have had...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1984au View Post
    Won't get Suzie on a weekend unfortunately. Liyun in Junction/Cardiff/Charlestown has been the last half decent punt it have had...
    Didn't end up going till late, so was a bit pressed for choice. Ended up going 111 in Islington, and saw Billie for 30mins. Honestly one of the best punt I've had in a long time, vibe was more friend/fuckbuddy, but she was phenomenal. I think I've kinda changed my preference to be honest, which makes me ask; why do so many of you prefer MP's? or at least most of this forum is about AMP's.

Like 30mins FS with a very attractive young WL was 150 at 111, while the only place I've found with ML's around the same age and looks is Methinee's, which is 160 for 30min massage+NHJ. I know so shops are much cheaper, I can see the appeal of asian girls but I just feel places like Methinee's is kind of a rip off.

That being said, I do plan to see Suzie sometime in the near future.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1984au View Post
    Suzi is amazing. Tight body and not a bad massage. Liyun at Charlestown/Cardiff ask for Kimmy.