Thread: PCD - Sakura Japanese Parramatta/Granvlle WeChat ID Alwayslucky8889

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PCD - Sakura Japanese Parramatta/Granvlle WeChat ID Alwayslucky8889

Voluptuous breasts! Love being played with!! Sakura is a bubbly, bright and pretty 25 year old Japanese cutie. She’s chubby and wears her silky black hair in a short bob, was so fun to be with.
    I felt like a midweek punt, so I messaged mamasan Miche who responded promptly with yet another newby. This time unlike her gorgeous Viet babes she presented Sakura. Fresh out of Japan and only here for a short stay I was indeed a lucky guy to see her last night.
    Located in a modern building in Granville she’s in a two bedroom apartment. I walked in and was treated with the warmest smile and a gentle but big hug, we introduced ourselves and conversation flowed. I couldn’t take my eyes off her big beautiful and juicy breasts. If you’re a tits and ass guy you won’t be disappointed!!
    I booked her for an hour for $350, money well spent you can make requests. Responsive like a girlfriend, you touch her and she’s on heat! She loves to be touched, she’s submissive and let me do things that not a lot of women would do. Worked her up to a hysterical frenzy. Loves her bean flicked, nibbled, sucked and whatever the fuck you know to do. We fucked long and hard and she moans like a purring pussycat with every thrust. Loves to be eaten out, sucks good bare. Light fiv and could feel her juice build, so I went from first to sixth gear. She comes hard with loud moans. I'm sure the neighbours would have heard her, then the kicker, she comes with her own waterfalls! Omg!! She squirted! Yum! Sexy as fuck!! Exhausted, hot and sweaty we had to take 5 and fucked again in lots of positions. The girl needs guidance she’s not a pro!
    I overstayed. No issues! Money well spent! Had to write about it. Cheers 🍻

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theon64 View Post
    Voluptuous breasts! Love being played with!! Sakura is a bubbly, bright and pretty 25 year old Japanese cutie. She’s chubby and wears her silky black hair in a short bob, was so fun to be with.
    I felt like a midweek punt, so I messaged mamasan Miche who responded promptly with yet another newby. This time unlike her gorgeous Viet babes she presented Sakura. Fresh out of Japan and only here for a short stay I was indeed a lucky guy to see her last night.
    Located in a modern building in Granville she’s in a two bedroom apartment. I walked in and was treated with the warmest smile and a gentle but big hug, we introduced ourselves and conversation flowed. I couldn’t take my eyes off her big beautiful and juicy breasts. If you’re a tits and ass guy you won’t be disappointed!!
    I booked her for an hour for $350, money well spent you can make requests. Responsive like a girlfriend, you touch her and she’s on heat! She loves to be touched, she’s submissive and let me do things that not a lot of women would do. Worked her up to a hysterical frenzy. Loves her bean flicked, nibbled, sucked and whatever the fuck you know to do. We fucked long and hard and she moans like a purring pussycat with every thrust. Loves to be eaten out, sucks good bare. Light fiv and could feel her juice build, so I went from first to sixth gear. She comes hard with loud moans. I'm sure the neighbours would have heard her, then the kicker, she comes with her own waterfalls! Omg!! She squirted! Yum! Sexy as fuck!! Exhausted, hot and sweaty we had to take 5 and fucked again in lots of positions. The girl needs guidance she’s not a pro!
    I overstayed. No issues! Money well spent! Had to write about it. Cheers 🍻
    How did you finish? Do you know if she takes it on her face? Did you try fucking her tits?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I requested on weichat but no reply at all. Do you guys have their number? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her photos and also a friend saw her ... I hope she will return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I swear PCD should set up proper shop lol...they will be one of the best in town

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    I swear PCD should set up proper shop lol...they will be one of the best in town
    ---
    Private is much better for many reasons. People who know the business well they don't open shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    The beautiful boss lady wants to buy a mansion when she has enough money and it will be like the Playboy mansion but it will be called the Pussycatdollz Mansion.

Entry fee will be high haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    The beautiful boss lady wants to buy a mansion when she has enough money and it will be like the Playboy mansion but it will be called the Pussycatdollz Mansion.

Entry fee will be high haha
    I'm saving hard!!