Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happens when your regular ML has her period?

Banned
    Read about a brother wrote about a WL in 14 Burwood having the time of the month.

She told me the same thing and kept her undie on in my session with her.

An coincidence or an excuse?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Would be hard to ignore the smell of rags… tried it once covered and I gagged a few times cos of the smell, never again.
    I saw a Japanese girl in 227 North Starthfield once. She said her period was just over. The smell was pretty bad and I kept away from it. The plus side was she was a great kisser.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok, I will probably get criticised for this but that’s ok. We all take risks at different levels as we punt. Many of us have caught stuff, many have been lucky so far.

However, when I read this thread about getting in direct contact with the ML/WL blood is beyond calculated risk, it is reckless not just for you but for her too. In fact it places all of us at risk as many of us are seeing the same girls.

Folks, sometimes it is worthwhile to think with the big head instead of the little one.

Let the criticisms begin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    at a japanese massage shop that has since closed, there was a girl who would keep her shorts on. she would say she was having her period.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    My ML had her period Wednesday - she was super affectionate and spent 1hour 20 mins kissing me and bbbj. Sweet.
    But fs would have been better as I always feel guilty about bj
    Apologised to mamasan for going over time, she was like “Yay! You have fun! Come back soon. “
    Where is this shop? Mamasan look like a friendly lady like the Rosebery Massage mamasan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    at a japanese massage shop that has since closed, there was a girl who would keep her shorts on. she would say she was having her period.
    Rosebery Japanese Massage?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It has happened to me more than once with WL when you pull out there is spots of blood on the dome. They apologised and said did not realise period starting.

Once this happened to me when seeing a FWB in Manila. She has suggested we could do in the shower. We had a nice dinner, some nice red wine. But back at the hotel she was not keen on having sex. I did not mind as couple of days ago we had some amazing intimate time together. I also did not want to come across as desperate. When she suggested a blow job, I agreed. Man that was one of the best blow jobs I had.

The second girl in Manila May have been towards the end of her periods. She stayed with me for the weekend arriving on Friday night. I find out in the morning when the bed has a red spot where she was sleeping. I had to call it the room service to get the sheets changed. Funny enough the next morning the same thing, red spot which was smaller than the first day. This time had to top the cleaning staff and they were happy to change the sheets and even give me extra water bottles. The third night sex was really amazing as she was really horny.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    It has happened to me more than once with WL when you pull out there is spots of blood on the dome. They apologised and said did not realise period starting.

Once this happened to me when seeing a FWB in Manila. She has suggested we could do in the shower. We had a nice dinner, some nice red wine. But back at the hotel she was not keen on having sex. I did not mind as couple of days ago we had some amazing intimate time together. I also did not want to come across as desperate. When she suggested a blow job, I agreed. Man that was one of the best blow jobs I had.

The second girl in Manila May have been towards the end of her periods. She stayed with me for the weekend arriving on Friday night. I find out in the morning when the bed has a red spot where she was sleeping. I had to call it the room service to get the sheets changed. Funny enough the next morning the same thing, red spot which was smaller than the first day. This time had to top the cleaning staff and they were happy to change the sheets and even give me extra water bottles. The third night sex was really amazing as she was really horny.
    Do you really believe that a girl would not know that her period was coming?

Every girl I've been with knows it very well before it comes. It's the same "time of the month" all the time, and even with girls that have irregular period, they can actually feel it when it is coming. That's how the female body works. Hell if it just comes without warning you'd be seeing lots of blood on the streets, no?

So those WLs must've known it was coming all along, but still continued to work to get as much money as they could. That's what it was, bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Every girl I've been with knows it very well before it comes. It's the same "time of the month" all the time, and even with girls that have irregular period, they can actually feel it when it is coming. That's how the female body works. Hell if it just comes without warning you'd be seeing lots of blood on the streets, no?

So those WLs must've known it was coming all along, but still continued to work to get as much money as they could. That's what it was, bro.
    Couldn’t agree more

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

You are right as girls would know. The ones in Philippine I did not mind as they were kind of FWB. I was not paying them in the morning after the deed. But usually would send them money as gift. At the end it cost me similar to picking girl from a bar or even more but had the feeling of spending time with a gf.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For any of us that are in a relationship or marriage you sure as hell can tell when a period is about to hit. Women don't know....bullshit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When it comes to women anything is fucking possible. I've heard stories of women going into labour (stealth pregnant) without knowing they were pregnant. So it's plausible that some women may be unaware their period is due.
    So the moral of the story is to never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've had at least two close relationships in addition to my wife who don't have regular periods and don't always know just when the bleeding will start. Spotting typically occurs at the beginning - but it could be days before they will need a tampon or pad. One thing I have come to understand that it's quite common for the girls I've known for a while to become quite horny in the week or so before their period starts. There's a good biological reason for this also -it's when they are most fertile and so when BBFS is most risky...

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I've had at least two close relationships in addition to my wife who don't have regular periods and don't always know just when the bleeding will start. Spotting typically occurs at the beginning - but it could be days before they will need a tampon or pad. One thing I have come to understand that it's quite common for the girls I've known for a while to become quite horny in the week or so before their period starts. There's a good biological reason for this also -it's when they are most fertile and so when BBFS is most risky...
    If you do not want to conceive, never try to time it before the period. Do it right after or near the end. Still not 100% though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Birth Control, especially some oral contraceptives can cause very light bleeding for some women. They can also cause irregular light spotting at un-anticipated times. I knew a woman once who instead of the more usual 28 day period had a 35 day period. She had to adjust her pill timetable a bit to fit; apparently it is not that unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Birth Control, especially some oral contraceptives can cause very light bleeding for some women. They can also cause irregular light spotting at un-anticipated times. I knew a woman once who instead of the more usual 28 day period had a 35 day period. She had to adjust her pill timetable a bit to fit; apparently it is not that unusual.
    Yes of course the Pill would impact on their menstruation cycle. That shit plays with their hormones, and it's the hormones that dictate when their period comes.

Some WLs actually rely on the Pill / implants to stave off periods so that they can keep working unabated. Btw, this is a main cause of bad attitude in WLs. If a girl has her hormones short circuited by using birth control, oh Lord, get ready for some seriously shitty attitude!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple just stuff a pad in, one uses a tampon and a few others take time off. For example the T gals at 5M.
    Problem with the tampon is you aint gonna get FS and DATY is a bit tricky trying to avoid the blood running up your nose and getting stuck in your teeth.

Banned
    No problem, work around it............

Banned
    Many Thai girls use a sponge stuck up deep and keep working. Mongers are never aware of it.

MLs working during her period ? Happened many times, never mind them keeping the panties on. As long as titty fuck is still on the card……… that usually was always ON………. Haha

With big tits Spanish , you won’t have any monthly issues !

Just ask any big tits lovers .

Cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast