Thread: Sakura 57 - K Sue - Bad punt - Avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sakura 57 - K Sue - Bad punt - Avoid

Went to Sakura and looked like a busy day at the shop as only 2 ladies were available. Amanda and Sue. Both were bit dull in the intro, that should have been my initial signal. I asked mamasan if Sue is okay with DFK and was told for sure. Paid for 30mins.

Was asked to wait in the room upstairs. In comes Sue and she appears to look great and I already got bit hard imagining. She was wearing a black dress and looks better than her pics.

She asked to go to the shower and start . She joined after removing her dress. I saw her beautiful boobs and got aroused again. She started with kiss on my cheeks and cleaned me all over. I said NO to blowjob without condom. So we proceeded to the bed. I initiated kissing but was declined immediately. I said it is diamond service and she was already arguing. I already wanted to get out of there but thought otherwise as I was naked already and cleaned. She did cat bath for few mins followed by blowjob. Very mechanical and I asked her to stop.
    I pounded her in missionary for 2-3mins but couldnÂ’t keep the erection as I was very disappointed. Asked her to finish with handjob. Left from there immediately thinking I should have picked Amanda as a few of her reviews were good.

Conclusion, if you want diamond then sheÂ’s off the list. Best to give it a miss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Should give another reviewer as punting in ymmv
    Thanks for sharing

Banned
    Dang. I was thinking of seeing her. Thanks for sharing.

Anyone else who has seen her recently able to chime in? Maybe an off day or bad client before you got her in a bad mood.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She's been working as a WL for a long time though. Maybe just burnt out and jaded.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Dang. I was thinking of seeing her. Thanks for sharing.

Anyone else who has seen her recently able to chime in? Maybe an off day or bad client before you got her in a bad mood.
    Maybe go for nana, she is pretty girl with a good attitude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    She's been working as a WL for a long time though. Maybe just burnt out and jaded.
    What a job to be in when you're worn out n jaded. Especially if you've been careless with your finances over the years. Time gets us all in the end.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Waste of time

What a waste of time, was waiting for half hour booking k-sue and she cancel the booking hey look pal, clients don’t really want the probs outside and bring to inside the jab what a shame, just be professional doug.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this Korean Sue? age about 26, very pretty eyes. I actually had great service with her. Very nice to talk to and good conversation.
    HOWEVER, I know I was short changed in time. I paid for 45min, at $250. It was 45 min from the time I saw her in the lobby to leaving the establishment. For this reason I won't choose her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi rivers

Are you able to provide more details of your session with Sue? The photos looked pretty good but OP's review made me skeptical.