Thread: Celine - Woman of Gold

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile Celine - Woman of Gold

If you were picking Celine up for a date and she sashay up wearing that little black dress hugging every part of her curves you would have to just say “Wow!”. Celine is simply one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Elegant classy gentle soft feminine and delightful to talk with. She belongs on the cover of a fashion magazine. Yes the photo on the website is her. Yes her breasts are natural. I checked them out quite thoroughly and can confirm, though it’s probably worth another visit to check them again later.

There was nothing soft about part 2. Once the dress was discarded Celine was all over me. Her beautiful eyes fixing me with a sexy steely stare. Beauty turned into a sexy cat. Her whole body is stunning pure golden brown.

As I’m recovering catching my breath, Celine calls out join me in the shower. What followed was a very thorough soapy cleaning. Prompting the comment looks like you could come again now! What a woman. An hour with Celine is like 2 weeks vacation.

Celine only works at 227 and only on Thursday’s and I think finishes early afternoon.
    B2Brules

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    If you were picking Celine up for a date and she sashay up wearing that little black dress hugging every part of her curves you would have to just say “Wow!”. Celine is simply one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Elegant classy gentle soft feminine and delightful to talk with. She belongs on the cover of a fashion magazine. Yes the photo on the website is her. Yes her breasts are natural. I checked them out quite thoroughly and can confirm, though it’s probably worth another visit to check them again later.

There was nothing soft about part 2. Once the dress was discarded Celine was all over me. Her beautiful eyes fixing me with a sexy steely stare. Beauty turned into a sexy cat. Her whole body is stunning pure golden brown.

As I’m recovering catching my breath, Celine calls out join me in the shower. What followed was a very thorough soapy cleaning. Prompting the comment looks like you could come again now! What a woman. An hour with Celine is like 2 weeks vacation.

Celine only works at 227 and only on Thursday’s and I think finishes early afternoon.
    B2Brules
    Cant seem to find Celine at 227 is that's 227NSM ? Sorry learning the ropes
    Theres a stunning Celine at Heavenly Hands !
    can now see u mean Broadway - lol trying to delete this post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Cant seem to find Celine at 227 is that's 227NSM ? Sorry learning the ropes
    Theres a stunning Celine at Heavenly Hands !
    can now see u mean Broadway - lol trying to delete this post
    is it the same girl? can anyone confirm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    is it the same girl? can anyone confirm?
    That’s 227 Broadway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Said she only works at Broadway now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Said she only works at Broadway now.
    My apols B2BRules for confusion didn't see Broadway heading and don't know how to delete my post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeh Celine was awesome. Can't see her on the roster anymore. Anyone know where she went??