Thread: K Jenny, wildest and horniest girl I've met, excellent BJ

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

K Jenny, wildest and horniest girl I've met, excellent BJ

I met K Jenny last week or so, here is a late AR for Jenny.

She was wearing a creamy colour dress that makes her look quite hot, it was her own dress on that day. Look-wise, I'd prefer Miki or Shasha but since Jenny was new, I tried her anyway. Jenny is fairly tall, maybe around 168cm, with heels on she's much taller than me.

BBBJ: one of the best BBBJ. she knows to use her hands wanking you while giving excellent BBBJ, I could have taken her BJ for hours.

Her english is limited but not too bad, enough to communicate.

I was quite aroused after a break from punting. Jenny gave me an excellent BBBJ which really turned me on already. Without me asking, she turned around for 69, great - she read my mind. She's shaved if I remember correctly.
    In 69 position, not the best position for licking pussy imo, I gave her some really enthusiastic licking and sucking. I've never licked pussy that well before in 69. Felt great down there too with Jenny blowing me. Probably about 5+ minutes of 69, Jenny was turned on and horny.

Then dom on and we fucked. My dick was quite sensitive after the break from punting so everything felt good. Still managed a decent long fucking and she went so so so wild and horny, had to be wildest and horniest girl I've ever met. She was fingering her clit while I fucked her. This girl went so horny, she rubbed her clit so fast and so hard that I was almost afraid that her clit would fall off!!!! I've never seen a girl masturbating herself that wildly, she was determined to cum with me. I came first though, she didn't cum but I wanted her to cum so I inserted my fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her while she continued to stimulate her clit till she came. She was loud too.

What a way to finish our session. She told me I need to change my name to "amazing" LOL. Oh boy Jenny Jenny.

Oh boy, looks like BigDipper will exceed his punting limit for June after reading this, lol~~~

This was a fantastic read, Xboyz!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR bro! Jenny sounds great!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

She was wearing a creamy colour dress that makes her look quite hot, it was her own dress on that day. Look-wise, I'd prefer Miki or Shasha but since Jenny was new, I tried her anyway. Jenny is fairly tall, maybe around 168cm, with heels on she's much taller than me.

BBBJ: one of the best BBBJ. she knows to use her hands wanking you while giving excellent BBBJ, I could have taken her BJ for hours.

I was quite aroused after a break from punting. Jenny gave me an excellent BBBJ which really turned me on already. Without me asking, she turned around for 69, great - she read my mind. She's shaved if I remember correctly.
    In 69 position, not the best position for licking pussy imo, I gave her some really enthusiastic licking and sucking. I've never licked pussy that well before in 69. Felt great down there too with Jenny blowing me. Probably about 5+ minutes of 69, Jenny was turned on and horny.

Then dom on and we fucked. My dick was quite sensitive after the break from punting so everything felt good. Still managed a decent long fucking and she went so so so wild and horny, had to be wildest and horniest girl I've ever met. She was fingering her clit while I fucked her. This girl went so horny, she rubbed her clit so fast and so hard that I was almost afraid that her clit would fall off!!!! I've never seen a girl masturbating herself that wildly, she was determined to cum with me. I came first though, she didn't cum but I wanted her to cum so I inserted my fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her while she continued to stimulate her clit till she came. She was loud too.

What a way to finish our session. She told me I need to change my name to "amazing" LOL. Oh boy Jenny Jenny.
    ---
    You are '''The xboyx''' , , for me I prefer '69 On Your Sides' , I love this.

She sounds like a lotta fun, thanks for sharing xamazingx.

Are her photos accurate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Oh boy, looks like BigDipper will exceed his punting limit for June after reading this, lol~~~

This was a fantastic read, Xboyz!!
    Good premonition mate.
    I saw her not long after reading this and other ARs on her. Ahhh... June has been an expensive month.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    She sounds like a lotta fun, thanks for sharing xamazingx.

Are her photos accurate?
    Jenny looks hot at first, she does have some imperfects with her boobs, seems like some marks or scars, in terms of look, Miki and Shasha are both younger and prettier but Jenny has much better services and enthusiasm, so pick look or services up to your taste

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who cares about marks on skin. she sounds the best

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    who cares about marks on skin. she sounds the best
    hahah I do pay attention to every little details, from smell, skin, smoothness, nipple size to body and look overall
    but not complaining though, we ourselves are not superstars

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    great review, i liked the part "I thought her clit was going to fall off" LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    You are '''The xboyx''' , , for me I prefer '69 On Your Sides' , I love this.
    do you mean this:

h.jpg

i've never tried, seems good though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is very busy I want her, but Ginza reception is not good 😥

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlight1919 View Post
    She is very busy I want her, but Ginza reception is not good ��
    with the madness of "Jade" fever, new girls and briefly Sayaka, it should have been easy to see Jenny and other girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would say looks wise Jenny would be average... but of course that subjective... everyone’s preference is different...but attitude and service ... top notch... she’s a very friendly girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TronX View Post
    I would say looks wise Jenny would be average... but of course that subjective... everyone’s preference is different...but attitude and service ... top notch... she’s a very friendly girl.
    Agrees. Great set of tits though, and excellent oral skills

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TronX View Post
    yea, that's why i'd prefer Miki or Shasha or Sayaka personally.
    but look is subjective, other punters have much different taste from me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR😎 Her photos look absolutely stunning. Hope she sticks around for a while
    I like your review. So I will try her tomorrow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlight1919 View Post
    Great AR�� Her photos look absolutely stunning. Hope she sticks around for a while
    I like your review. So I will try her tomorrow
    she's horny and great services
    tall girl with nice body shape overall. but there are little details that's not really my type with her look

rcha086
    Agreed with all that's said in here. Great girl to talk to as well, she really makes an effort despite her bad English. She does say she's looking at improving her English though, and have been looking for private one-on-one English teachers. So if there's any teachers here...