Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexapex View Post
    Anyone gpt any intel on lisa from Ginza
    If you’re referring to Lisa from 5* that later worked at Ginza, from memory she said to me that she was planning on getting married and if so, would no longer work to support herself.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnite View Post
    If you’re referring to Lisa from 5* that later worked at Ginza, from memory she said to me that she was planning on getting married and if so, would no longer work to support herself.
    Lisa at Ginza was previously Pepper at 5 Star. She is Chinese.
    Dream at Ginza was previously Lisa at 5 Star. She is Korean.
    Haven’t seen them on the Ginza roster or website for over 1 year. Don’t know where that are now.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Lisa at Ginza was previously Pepper at 5 Star. She is Chinese.
    Dream at Ginza was previously Lisa at 5 Star. She is Korean.
    Haven’t seen them on the Ginza roster or website for over 1 year. Don’t know where that are now.
    Lisa is Sigrid at DreamGirls !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dream at ginza finished her nursing course late last year and probably went back to Korea as her parents missed her. She disappeared from Ginza after starting her one month placement last August. She was hoping to find a partner here so that she can apply for PR. Had the most passionate GFE with her as she was genuinely interested in me and wanted me to marry her. DFK me nonstop long after I wanted to let go and hugged me as though I am the most precious thing to her. But I feel that she still immature and naive, not ready for marriage. Hope she finds her love soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaekid View Post
    Dream at ginza finished her nursing course late last year and probably went back to Korea as her parents missed her. She disappeared from Ginza after starting her one month placement last August. She was hoping to find a partner here so that she can apply for PR. Had the most passionate GFE with her as she was genuinely interested in me and wanted me to marry her. DFK me nonstop long after I wanted to let go and hugged me as though I am the most precious thing to her. But I feel that she still immature and naive, not ready for marriage. Hope she finds her love soon
    No worries about it , she asked me the same thing too mate

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    No worries about it , she asked me the same thing too mate
    Yeah, been there done that
    Once a girl decides she wants to get a man pretty much any half decent guy that walks through the door is a potential BF ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone know what happened to baby at 533?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotgay69 View Post
    anyone know what happened to baby at 533?
    her photo is on one of the Rydalmere shops website. Cant remember which one though also one of the Granville shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is nana from tp64 also same girl name Karen from 533?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Playz89 View Post
    She is on the roster at 533 I spoke to her a few weeks a go so definitely her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Playz89 View Post
    She is on the roster at 64 I spoke to her a few weeks a go so definitely her.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaekid View Post
    Perception is interesting
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"