after reading Deep Impact bro report on sweet girl, i want to share my bad experience too.

Last week i called up and was told vivi was available, check their website and seems ok.

Went up there and the receptionist took my money before letting me in the apartment. this is the first time i paid first before i see the girl and i sensed something wrong, but since i was already at the door so i paid. after i paid, she just ran away literally.

i walked in the room and oh my god, the girl descripted in the website is absolutely not her. she is much bigger or fatter than the website, face is only 3/10 max. if she line up in 5 star, i will just walk away, let alone $300 per hour. i was thinking bloody hell, that is why she got the money first. fuck!!!!!

since i am already paid and in there i may as well start and hopefully get something back. cloths off, you can see her tummy and stretch mark. she has bad body smell and didnt shave her armpit. DISGUSTING!!!! definitely look over 25, not sure about the real age and i dont care. As long as she look young who care what her age is. but she look over 25 to me.

the only thing fit in their description in their website is she has white skin and pink tits. that is.

ok to be fair, her service is very good. however, no CIM or COF as mentioned in their webiste. also her massage is very good , one of the best among those outcall agency. but i can get a better one in normal massage shop and pay half price.

i chatted to her afterward. i was still polite to her as the whole situation is not her fault. she told me she just started work but from my memory her photo was on website for weeks already. i guessed the original vivi was gone and they just use her to replace the old one. If not how come it is so much different from their web.

anyway overall i am fucking cheated. They just pick up anyone from street and charging premium ripping us off. i swear i never go back to them. shit girl