Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Young is Too Young...?

Banned

How Young is Too Young...?

Had a wonderful session with a beautiful Korean girl recently.
    During a conversation with the Mamasan on the way out it turns out this girl was 18. As a 60 something punter I was a little disappointed in myself

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The younger the better.
    As long as they are 18 or over its game on!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Age is just a number, unless they are under 18 that's a fucking crime. No need to worry about that, should be worrying who you going to see next.

Banned
    When I was thirty I felt the same.Not so sure now

Banned
    I wouldn't worry about it. I am seeing a girl in her early 20's as a regular. She looks 18. I am 52. She texts me all the time and spends time with me outside the shop so I just go with the flow. Not sure where it will all end but enjoying it whilst it lasts.

Banned
    Thanks...maybe I should just get over it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    Had a wonderful session with a beautiful Korean girl recently.
    During a conversation with the Mamasan on the way out it turns out this girl was 18. As a 60 something punter I was a little disappointed in myself
    The age quoted by the mammasan is seldom correct.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree so long its legal age

It has come up many times in the forum Ted. I am with you. Really not comfortable seeing a WL thats 'too young'. For me thats younger than 25 or so. I am closer to 50 than 40. It may have something to do with the GFE style of service i generally crave.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    It has come up many times in the forum Ted. I am with you. Really not comfortable seeing a WL thats 'too young'. For me thats younger than 25 or so. I am closer to 50 than 40. It may have something to do with the GFE style of service i generally crave.
    I never have the privilege of fucking a really young WL, I mean like under 20!

But I did meet some very young MLs and many of them were like 19, 20 and I was fine with that, in fact I loved most of them as I cuddle up and grab their big tits in my hands, make me feel like a teenager again........ lol

Fountain of youth man, we older men need that !!

And then if she became my regular and we got on well and more is on offer, why not? You only live once right ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with you Raybo. at least around 25-30 they're woman. I hate to think what the guys who see girls that look 16 or whatever get up to when they're overseas

It's only creepy when Trump do it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The younger the better.
    As long as they are 18 or over its game on!
    Remember Baby at Ginza? 18 on the dot with the passport to prove it. She was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Remember Baby at Ginza? 18 on the dot with the passport to prove it. She was awesome.
    When i first joined the forum there was a young WL active on the forum, TinyTiny i think her name was on here, barely 18. I didnt get to see (very tempted because she was such a tease on here) her but the reports were amazing! I think she was even taking it up the clacker!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I never have the privilege of fucking a really young WL, I mean like under 20!

But I did meet some very young MLs and many of them were like 19, 20 and I was fine with that, in fact I loved most of them as I cuddle up and grab their big tits in my hands, make me feel like a teenager again........ lol

Fountain of youth man, we older men need that !!

And then if she became my regular and we got on well and more is on offer, why not? You only live once right ??
    It is funny, but i could probably go for an innocent RnT with a young one. Just cant get there for FS....I have been looking at the DOS, Sussex Star and Pyrmont Star rosters a lot lately....could be time!

When i first joined the forum there was a young WL active on the forum, TinyTiny i think her name was on here, barely 18. I didnt get to see (very tempted because she was such a tease on here) her but the reports were amazing! I think she was even taking it up the clacker!
    Just go with your heart brother !

If you have the cash and opportunity, no regrets !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Tiny Tiny is one of the naughtiest girls I have ever met ... and one of the sweetest too.
    I have seen so many girls and when I look back sometimes it's a bit of a foggy blur, but Tiny Tiny shines out like a diamond. Really special girl.

Banned
    In the very unlikely event that the girl has a much older guy fetish that would make it ok. Ted, if your conscience interfered with the enjoyment of your punt it is telling you to avoid such extremes of age difference in the future.

Banned
    Shooter just done gone 6 to midnight.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I'm up in Ted's age group, and I have the same feeling about really young girls.

I don't know how they feel about servicing guys who could be their grandfather, and I often wonder whether an 18 or 19 yo would really have enough sexual mental "maturity" or experience to handle an old guy. I certainly feel uncomfortable with it, so avoid it. Prefer MILFs anyday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast