Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying A Poorly Run Brothel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Have you ever been with a ebony girl?
    In my top ten there is 4 ebony girls 2 wls and 2 fuck buddies i have.
    Euro girls would have a certain appeal but there is plenty of caucasian workers already.
    The ebony market is very limited at the moment.
    Sorry guys but Ebony girls don't do anything for me.

Banned
    Just love how these threads drift

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I imagine the key skill is finding good staff. The rest would follow.
    But that is easier said than done

Banned
    From what I understand, the reason Wilson and Suki work so many hours at Ginza is because they can't rely on hired staff to maintain the same level of customer service so it seems like that's one of the major obstacles (apart from having connections to find the right girls).
    An ebony Ginza would be amazing though.
    Last edited by cleetusvandamme; 27-05-2017 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Fkingtypos

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If you want to get in the business then the first thing is to decide what market or clientele you want to attract and what price range.

Asian girls like it or not provide the best service at the lowest price.

The lower priced shops provide in most cases older ladies and the facilities in most cases are of a lower standard.

Even private girls non Asian are usually more expensive than Asian and again young girls are usually more expensive than more mature ladies.

If you go for a cheaper Asian shop then you have to manage differently to a more up market shop if you want to be succesfull.

I don't think it's as easy as some people think and if you go the Asian way you need to speak the laungauge a nd have a source to supply the girls

Banned
    Misty's in Newtown has an interesting model....And is always busy....Mainly young female travellers....Great surroundings and an excellent price point for what is offered

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    From what I understand, the reason Wilson and Suki work so many hours at Ginza is because they can't rely on hired staff to maintain the same level of customer service so it seems like that's one of the major obstacles (apart from having connections to find the right girls).
    An ebony Ginza would be amazing though.
    Bang on the money dude!
    If we all wish for an ebony Ginza it WILL happen ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Bang on the money dude!
    If we all wish for an ebony Ginza it WILL happen ...
    Consider this your market research Ted Hunter! You can thank us later with free vouchers or whatever.
    Good luck dude!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I doubt a shop with black girls will work. You will find it hard to find enough workers, it will be hard to import them and you'll probably have issues with racism reducing your client base (which might involve fears regarding things like AIDS/HIV). The involved costs will require you to compete with high end shops, and thus require ginza level service which is already hard to find with Asian girls who can easily come to Australia.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Damn street psychology sounds ghetto

It's prob like having experience applying psych concepts on day to day life

Getting a degree and unable to apply it in the proper places is useless - I agree

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Point about price difference

True that Asians tend to be cheaper, but in my opinion they only 50 or so dollars cheaper. In the mid to high tier range.
    It's almost negligible but the most important factor is prob standard bbbj offered and better service? I don't know

At the higher end of 400/450+++ there is no diff in Asian and Caucasian ladies.

The real battle is that mid to high range services - the 300 +/- price range where the sweet spots at

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I disagree. The sweet spot in Sydney is around $200-250 imho. Higher in other cities.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by androc View Post
    I disagree. The sweet spot in Sydney is around $200-250 imho. Higher in other cities.
    I tend to agree. $250, standardised service (LFK at the minimum, BBBJ, two shots on goal for an hour booking) and you'd have a gold mine, especially if as the other bro's have said you were able to get some Ebony and Cauc girls.

Gotta get a catchy name too! Ginza rolls off the tongue and suggests exclusivity and class like the area. Maybe "Uncle Ted's Pussy Shack" or something like that?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    I tend to agree. $250, standardised service (LFK at the minimum, BBBJ, two shots on goal for an hour booking) and you'd have a gold mine, especially if as the other bro's have said you were able to get some Ebony and Cauc girls.

Gotta get a catchy name too! Ginza rolls off the tongue and suggests exclusivity and class like the area. Maybe "Uncle Ted's Pussy Shack" or something like that?
    Harlem harlots

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Harlem harlots
    Whoa.........thats gold!

No need to worry about a catchy name. It will eventually be referred to street number/street name or suburb

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A shop that specialized in Cuban girls would be great.
    That mix of Black and Latina is awesome!
    Well, actually I would settle for Puerto Rican, Dominican etc too.
    The girls in this video by Lil' Wayne , Justin Bieber etc is what I'm talking about.
    it's a pretty average song, but the chicks are hot!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weeI1G46q0o

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always wonder in you have to deal with the undergrounds when starting this line of business. Keen to listen if someone can enlight me

Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    I always wonder in you have to deal with the undergrounds when starting this line of business. Keen to listen if someone can enlight me
    If someone has some real knowledge about this, he won't be talking here !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Do brothel owners bang their own girls at a discount?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast