Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some advice on punting etiquette please - would love some advice from some of the seasoned punters

Banned
    Good advice by Christmas but I often find it difficult to change girls as the one that you are asking to leave gets the shits with you and when you choose another girl they can often get the shits with you if they know the other girl. I think it is best to ask for as big a refund as possible then cut your losses. It hurts but it happens to us all.

The next good punt is only around the corner Handcockj, as you will see from the juicy pm that I have just sent you on my very fun session this arvo with Salina.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Punting is a personal thing and to have a good punt you need to connect with the girl.

As for Ar's its ok to post a good report and its also Ok to post a bad report the only thing I would say is be fair and be responsible and positive.

I have had some bad punts mostly when the girl is a star fish but why is she like that?

Is it my fault or do we just not connect.

At the shop I frequent I rarely have a bad punt as the mamasan recommends new girls for me and if I go to book a girl she thinks I wont like she says I don't think she will suit you.

At the end of the day lately I have seen a new girl the first time she was fantastic the second time pretty ordinary why I don't know.

In my case I think to get the best from any girl you have to see her more than once.

Just today I saw one of my favourites and afterward one of the other girls said its my turn next, where else can I go where the girls want to see me?

Thats what I love about 533 sure the place could do with a revamp, in fact room 3 has just been painted and room 2 is being painted, I hear that there is pressure being applied to recarpet the place I hope they go ahead with new carpet and I would like to see the ceilings repainted as well as the walls.

The receptionist is also important fortunately I get on well with Angie but even so I let her know when I don't like something. I will leave it go at that.

I go for the girls and I don't need or even prefer what some of you call young girls I don't want and would not see an 18 or 20 year old I like girls from about 26 onwards.

Stephanie may be an exception at about 25 but unfortunately she probably wont return.

Jessie is young at about 30 a great body and great tits, Priscilla is well worth a try as is Kristy and Joyce just to mention a few.

YPMV and thats great just go and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Thats what I love about 533 sure the place could do with a revamp, in fact room 3 has just been painted and room 2 is being painted, I hear that there is pressure being applied to recarpet the place I hope they go ahead with new carpet and I would like to see the ceilings repainted as well as the walls.
    I don't know why they choose carpet for the rooms.

There is a shower in there and the ground constantly gets wet. All that carpet just = some biological growth in the long term.
    there is a reason why bathrooms are always towed.

at least at Ginza they line the ground with towels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Christmas is so lovely, she gives really good recommendation and I can concur how she would suggest only the best as much as to her knowledge. ma mate was so impressed with Romi despite that review so again who knows

Banned
    When you say 5 inches long but like a golf ball do you mean your cock is as wide as it is long?

Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    When you say 5 inches long but like a golf ball do you mean your cock is as wide as it is long?
    I presumed that he was talking about the head of his cock being like a golf ball.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    I presumed that he was talking about the head of his cock being like a golf ball.
    Oh yeah that makes more sense. Like a 5 inch microphone 😛

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    hehe all good.. my aim is make you guys cum happily❤️❤️

hmm.. not quiet sure, I'm going to wollongong with V this Sunday~❤️❤️ will try hard to convince her to be back❤️
    Going to Nam Tin Temple ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Suzy at M5 is a hottie though must be totally overworked

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Going to Nam Tin Temple ??

Battling for bronze?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Good luck

Are you competing or supporting someone ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Battling for bronze?
    I wish I could... :T I am excited and nervous at the same time

Just imagine they all babycat and you will wipe the floor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post

I got about 15 seconds of BBBJ (no exaggeration!) and on with the Dom to FS.. she put bunch of tissues in her mouth biting down throughout the whole brief session.. absolute turn off and hilarious at the same time.
    I won’t go any further details, at the end I just hammered her till I came and tried to get out of there ASAP. I paid $170 for 45mins and the FS session lasted 10mins.
    I never comment on anything but in this instance OP, I can totally relate. This exactly scenario has happened to me several times in Singapore. Majority of my encounters in Syd have never been as bad. I hope this never happens to us again. It's embarrassing for both parties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Oh yeah that makes more sense. Like a 5 inch microphone 😛
    where is the "like" button?? you made me lol like a little bitch

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wish I could... :T I am excited and nervous at the same time
    Good Luck and Have fun

Banned
    Nice one Harry. We will forever have visions of Handcockj's cock.

IMG_0372.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast