Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Young is Too Young...?

Banned
    I have generally been a milf fucker over the last few years but recently I have had a bit of a thing for young girls and I have been enjoying them. Nice tight skin, taut bodies, tight pussies as they are generally smaller stature. Two of them are newbies so it has been fun breaking them in. One had less than 5 fucks in her life the first time I saw her so I booked her for two hours and showed her a few tricks. That opened her eyes to a whole new world of sexual deviancy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Diana Ginza a few years back, genuine 18 with braces on her teeth, fresh out of school ...
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Book-her-Danna!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    Had a wonderful session with a beautiful Korean girl recently.
    During a conversation with the Mamasan on the way out it turns out this girl was 18. As a 60 something punter I was a little disappointed in myself
    No need to think so much as there's a simple formula to calculate the minimum age of the girl that you should see.

It's as simple as x - y

x = your current age (eg 35)
    y = your age minus 18 eg. if you are 35 then it's 35 - 18 = 17

x - y = youngest girl you should see so it would be
    35 - 17 = 18

Stick to the formula and you can't go wrong.

as you said you are 60 then

x = 60
    y = 60 - 18 = 42
    x- y is 60 - 42 = 18 so you're fine

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    No need to think so much as there's a simple formula to calculate the minimum age of the girl that you should see.

It's as simple as x - y

x = your current age (eg 35)
    y = your age minus 18 eg. if you are 35 then it's 35 - 18 = 17

x - y = youngest girl you should see so it would be
    35 - 17 = 18

Stick to the formula and you can't go wrong.

as you said you are 60 then

x = 60
    y = 60 - 18 = 42
    x- y is 60 - 42 = 18 so you're fine
    Are you a politician by any chance? You could certainly get a job as one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    y = 60 - 18 = 42
    That's a bit harsh. You're 60, so you can only see some scrubber in her forties and above. At 33-35 a woman is a perfectly mature fully developed woman.

ps. Doesn't mean they have to be a scrubber of course. I'm just exaggerating for the purposes of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    That's a bit harsh. You're 60, so you can only see some scrubber in her forties and above. At 33-35 a woman is a perfectly mature fully developed woman.

ps. Doesn't mean they have to be a scrubber of course. I'm just exaggerating for the purposes of argument.
    Read it again carefully, you don't get it ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Read it again carefully, you don't get it ...
    y = your age minus 18 = x - 18
    So x - y = x - (x - 18) = 18
    Therefore, for all ages x, the minimum age according to DeepImpact is 18.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL been a while since I've done any maths. Here's a fun one for you folks wanting to brush up on your maths. It'll fit right into a high school 2 unit paper:

Johnny has been doing BBFS at a brothel in the western suburbs recently. Over the past few months, he has been going punting every day. He has now realised the risks of BBFS and has learned that the probability of getting a STD in any one punt is p%. In spite of this, he insists on doing BBFS every punt. However, he is now a bit more cautious and is happy as long as his chance of getting STD over the next month is less than 20%.

a) Prove that Johnny's chances of getting a STD in the next month is 1 - (1-p)^x, where x is the number of times he goes punting in the next month.
    b) If the probability of getting a STD in any one punt is p=0.05, find the maximum number of times Johnny can engage in BBFS to ensure his chance of getting a STD in the next month is less than 20%.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    LOL been a while since I've done any maths. Here's a fun one for you folks wanting to brush up on your maths. It'll fit right into a high school 2 unit paper:

Johnny has been doing BBFS at a brothel in the western suburbs recently. Over the past few months, he has been going punting every day. He has now realised the risks of BBFS and has learned that the probability of getting a STD in any one punt is p%. In spite of this, he insists on doing BBFS every punt. However, he is now a bit more cautious and is happy as long as his chance of getting STD over the next month is less than 20%.

a) Prove that Johnny's chances of getting a STD in the next month is 1 - (1-p)^x, where x is the number of times he goes punting in the next month.
    b) If the probability of getting a STD in any one punt is p=0.05, find the maximum number of times Johnny can engage in BBFS to ensure his chance of getting a STD in the next month is less than 20%.
    who said high school maths doesn't have any practical applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post

The answer is: Johnny = Fuckwit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When is it too young ?

An advert on sydney craigslist last night, a supposedly 16 yo W4M looking for Oral ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    When is it too young ?

An advert on sydney craigslist last night, a supposedly 16 yo W4M looking for Oral ?
    That would probably be illegal.
    Age of consent is 16yo but if payment is involved then it's 18yo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12