I guess this is where YMMV comes in. Booked Kris last night (because I did like the pics, etc), and she is pretty with a nice body, so was quite happy at that point. The first half of the session was pretty good, DFK, touching, etc. as well as she was very accommodating with different positions during sex, etc. but afterwards was a disaster! We laid there after cleaning up, had some small talk for a few mins, but when I tried kissing her again...no reaction...not even a peck back. Tried touching her, only to be pushed away by her arm that was across her body over her chest, with another one between her legs...she just stared into the ceiling and off to the wall. Strange...I thought...so I gave her a moment, as she maybe thinking something. Asked her if she was o.k, and she said she was fine. So started kissing her again....and again same reaction. Finally gave up, got dressed and left after 35mins....didn't know what to do at that point....kinda disappointed about the back-half of the session.
I must state, I was in no way harming her nor traumatizing her in anyway (which it felt like I did to get this treatment afterwards), like I said, I thought the first half was smooth and went well, just don't know what happened in between.