Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KRIS @ MyOutCall

KRIS @ MyOutCall

There hasn't been a brand girl from MOC or they have abandoned the term recently. Now that they have introduced one by the name of Kris, it had cretainly caught my attention. After checking out the photos, I didn't waste any time to make my booking to make sure I'm ahead of Bro IExperiment, he's on the loose at the moment !

First impression of Kris was that she's very pretty. But she's more like a girl from a well-to-do family next door, elegant and well mannered, irrelevant to the MOC description of a wild cowgirl. Kris is a girl from the North Eastern part of China, a region well known for beautiful girls, Kris lives up to that reputation easily !

Kris has a beautiful face, very symmetrical and refined features. The shape of her small mouth with full lips is so beautiful in the Chinese aesthetic. She has medium length black hair with reddish highlights, tanned and silky smooth skin. A delightfully slim body with an absolutely flat tummy, A cup breasts, long limbs with a pair of very well shaped legs, on top of that, a lovely clean shaven pussy !

The greetings and the smile showed that Kris was a very friendly girl. In saying that I think we are indeed very lucky these days, gone are the days when we used to get dead fish in punting ... well ! At least I haven't had a dead fish experience for longer than I care to remember, at least not with any young and fresh girls from outcall agencies, they're all very friendly and genuinely responsive. Kris was no exception, we got on well within minutes of chats.

The shower scene was pretty standard, she cleaned me well, with great attention and unrushed, just like a lover, with no shortage of kisses and cuddles. From the way I held her, I think she's shorter than 167cm as advertised, she felt small in my arms !

Back on the bed, she started by climbing on top of me and planted her mouth on mine for some DFK. Although not the most skilful, but it's done with feelings, that's what I like about these young and inexperienced girls ! Then she moved down and continued her catbath until she caught my little brother and started her BBBJ. The BBBJ was surprisingly good, good tongue movements and adequate pressure without going over the top, even deepthroating a few times ! I turned her over for 69, as with other young girls, she was so sensitive and she didn't hide her enjoyment. At the sight and sound of her reaction to DATY, I decided to give her more by putting her on her back. Without missing a beat, I DFK her while I inserted a finger in her and worked her up to a frenzy. To add to her excitement, I moved down to lick on her clitoris without retrieving my finger. When her warm and wet vaginal muscle was throbbing on my finger, I knew the time was right, when I looked up, she's got a condom in hand already ! Haha, the girl just couldn't wait !

I found that Kris' opening was pretty low, so the angle of penetration was a bit tricky, and once inside, my little brother was under pressure from all directions. So we turned on the side to continue the piston movements, that's when she turned wild, she almost took charge of the thrusting on the side, and her arms were tightening her embrace on me. After a while, I thought she looked tired, so I lifted her up for the lotus position to give her a bit of a rest. But before long, she was grinding on me again and smiled mischievously. When she picked up speed with her cowgirl action, I felt I was getting there and wanted to take charge, but her pussy closed in so tight and she didn't seem willing to stop. Before I could move up she squeezed the last drop out of me ! Well, it's all good, not complaining either !

With me still inside her, she rested her head on my chest until her breathing evened out, then she reached up for more DFK. A little while later, I felt my juice in the condom was dripping down with me on my back, so I said to her we'd better clean it up first. But by then the time was almost up, so we had to call it a day !

Kris is one of those girls that are very easy to get on with, although she might have to learn a bit more tricks from some loving brothers, and she sees Caucasians too, so it's good news to Caucasian brothers out there !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Yeah - I agree accurate description of Kris looks & interaction.
    She by her comment & action loves kissing & is sweet girl. Scar at panty line but doesn't bother me - photo gives a good indication of her nice figure.
    I guess 162mm tall.

Were you first client again Bro Wilisno??

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Yeah - I agree accurate description of Kris looks & interaction.
    She by her comment & action loves kissing & is sweet girl. Scar at panty line but doesn't bother me - photo gives a good indication of her nice figure.
    I guess 162mm tall.

Were you first client again Bro Wilisno??
    Geez ! You're quick ! I was 10am yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Geez ! You're quick ! I was 10am yesterday.
    Haha - next time be on time brother

Still she was worth waiting for.
    Kris told me the guy before me gave her some pointers

Thanks for getting her motor warmed up - no signs of being tired in our 2hr session

We still have same tastes lol (go see Dora at BM then$
    Cheers

Haha - next time be on time brother

Still she was worth waiting for.
    Kris told me the guy before me gave her some pointers

Thanks for getting her motor warmed up - no signs of being tired in our 2hr session

We still have same tastes lol (go see Dora at BM then$
    Cheers
    It's not fair, I was on time, I had a good chat with Paki there, Kris was late !

It's not fair, I was on time, I had a good chat with Paki there, Kris was late !
    Paki (cutie) told me I had to wait 15min because first client was late !!! Sprung Paki - power of the Internet !!

Paki (cutie) told me I had to wait 15min because first client was late !!! Sprung Paki - power of the Internet !!
    Haha, she's a lovely girl too ! That's what she's trained to say I guess !

Banned
    KRIS is really a pretty gorgeous girl even amongst all beauties at Northern Eastern China!!!

Rare pretty face at this market!!! Also she got very nice & soft services attitudes!

We are happy to see !

M⭕C™

Banned
    There hasn't been a brand girl from MOC or they have abandoned the term recently. Now that they have introduced one by the name of Kris, it had cretainly caught my attention. After checking out the photos, I didn't waste any time to make my booking to make sure I'm ahead of Bro IExperiment, he's on the loose at the moment !

First impression of Kris was that she's very pretty. But she's more like a girl from a well-to-do family next door, elegant and well mannered, irrelevant to the MOC description of a wild cowgirl. Kris is a girl from the North Eastern part of China, a region well known for beautiful girls, Kris lives up to that reputation easily !

Kris has a beautiful face, very symmetrical and refined features. The shape of her small mouth with full lips is so beautiful in the Chinese aesthetic. She has medium length black hair with reddish highlights, tanned and silky smooth skin. A delightfully slim body with an absolutely flat tummy, A cup breasts, long limbs with a pair of very well shaped legs, on top of that, a lovely clean shaven pussy !

The greetings and the smile showed that Kris was a very friendly girl. In saying that I think we are indeed very lucky these days, gone are the days when we used to get dead fish in punting ... well ! At least I haven't had a dead fish experience for longer than I care to remember, at least not with any young and fresh girls from outcall agencies, they're all very friendly and genuinely responsive. Kris was no exception, we got on well within minutes of chats.

The shower scene was pretty standard, she cleaned me well, with great attention and unrushed, just like a lover, with no shortage of kisses and cuddles. From the way I held her, I think she's shorter than 167cm as advertised, she felt small in my arms !

Back on the bed, she started by climbing on top of me and planted her mouth on mine for some DFK. Although not the most skilful, but it's done with feelings, that's what I like about these young and inexperienced girls ! Then she moved down and continued her catbath until she caught my little brother and started her BBBJ. The BBBJ was surprisingly good, good tongue movements and adequate pressure without going over the top, even deepthroating a few times ! I turned her over for 69, as with other young girls, she was so sensitive and she didn't hide her enjoyment. At the sight and sound of her reaction to DATY, I decided to give her more by putting her on her back. Without missing a beat, I DFK her while I inserted a finger in her and worked her up to a frenzy. To add to her excitement, I moved down to lick on her clitoris without retrieving my finger. When her warm and wet vaginal muscle was throbbing on my finger, I knew the time was right, when I looked up, she's got a condom in hand already ! Haha, the girl just couldn't wait !

I found that Kris' opening was pretty low, so the angle of penetration was a bit tricky, and once inside, my little brother was under pressure from all directions. So we turned on the side to continue the piston movements, that's when she turned wild, she almost took charge of the thrusting on the side, and her arms were tightening her embrace on me. After a while, I thought she looked tired, so I lifted her up for the lotus position to give her a bit of a rest. But before long, she was grinding on me again and smiled mischievously. When she picked up speed with her cowgirl action, I felt I was getting there and wanted to take charge, but her pussy closed in so tight and she didn't seem willing to stop. Before I could move up she squeezed the last drop out of me ! Well, it's all good, not complaining either !

With me still inside her, she rested her head on my chest until her breathing evened out, then she reached up for more DFK. A little while later, I felt my juice in the condom was dripping down with me on my back, so I said to her we'd better clean it up first. But by then the time was almost up, so we had to call it a day !

Kris is one of those girls that are very easy to get on with, although she might have to learn a bit more tricks from some loving brothers, and she sees Caucasians too, so it's good news to Caucasian brothers out there !
    Thanks willisno for your good review of MOC brand!

I am curious normally about how long you gonna take to finish a review like this long?

Cheers

M⭕C™

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Thanks willisno for your good review of MOC brand!

I am curious normally about how long you gonna take to finish a review like this long?

Cheers

M⭕C™
    It took me 2 days to write this one !

I wrote the whole thing yesterday, just when I wanted to post it, the computer froze up, I had to reboot it and lost everything. Got pissed off, put it aside and rewrote it all over again today !

Banned
    hmmm seems a lot of the girls sourced by MOC is from Beijing and beyond these days!
    I miss the days when they had Melody (the old one) and Morris ..etc

Banned
    Most of pretty chinese girls come from north of china of tall & prestige type!

The other part is from shanghai of lovely & tiny type mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Most of pretty chinese girls come from north of china of tall & prestige type!

The other part is from shanghai of lovely & tiny type mostly.
    Shanghai girls ... lovely, yes, tiny ? Not always ... ahhh ... Rossi !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess this is where YMMV comes in. Booked Kris last night (because I did like the pics, etc), and she is pretty with a nice body, so was quite happy at that point. The first half of the session was pretty good, DFK, touching, etc. as well as she was very accommodating with different positions during sex, etc. but afterwards was a disaster! We laid there after cleaning up, had some small talk for a few mins, but when I tried kissing her again...no reaction...not even a peck back. Tried touching her, only to be pushed away by her arm that was across her body over her chest, with another one between her legs...she just stared into the ceiling and off to the wall. Strange...I thought...so I gave her a moment, as she maybe thinking something. Asked her if she was o.k, and she said she was fine. So started kissing her again....and again same reaction. Finally gave up, got dressed and left after 35mins....didn't know what to do at that point....kinda disappointed about the back-half of the session.
    I must state, I was in no way harming her nor traumatizing her in anyway (which it felt like I did to get this treatment afterwards), like I said, I thought the first half was smooth and went well, just don't know what happened in between.

I think you've answered your own question ! If the the half was good, that means something must have happened after that although you don't know what !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know, it was strange. I do admit the booking was late in the night (11pm), maybe she was tired?? But there maybe some issues there I don't know about. She could have had an epiphany thinking "What am I doing??"

So Totally different to my experience - maybe in the days interim she was booked solid and got shagged 20 times ??
    I do worry about relative inexperienced girls immediate work rate.
    Look at Kris schedule - Wilisno saw her first / me second then she is scheduled 5 days straight/ Long day availability - WTF!!
    No way any girl yet alone newby can stay interested & positive "under" that pressure & workload = it must take a toll

Now is it the girl or agency being greedy = makes no sense.
    But agency has experience and control to do what is best for girl & clients = sensible shift programmed !!!
    Have a look at 5* - especially Penthouse schedule !!
    THAT is how to look after girl & clients = long term business smarts

So .... Sorry for your experience - if you had been in my place (assuming you did nothing wrong & hygienic) four days ago you would have been on the receiving end of a very lovely, enthusiastic non stop kissing pretty girl who was totally into both romantic & hard/ fast sex !!

"Life (and punting) is like a box of chocolates)

Banned
    It sounds like Kris has something personal to deal with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Eureka! I did nothing wrong, as I try to treat them as good as I would treat my GF, as I personally couldn't think of treating them any other way.....
    I guess it could come down to many factors, but it just seems that I get the "Wrong end" of a lot of punts with MOC.....

Yummmm....aaggggwwwaaaaa......chocolatesssssss.... ......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Think so KickAss....Never had this before....but every punt is different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast