Thread: BIANCA GRIER @ DreamGirls

BIANCA GRIER @ DreamGirls

Bianca Grier, a very western name ! That's because she's a mixed blood of Chinese and Russian descent , though she looks more Asian than European. Bianca grew up in Australia, so she speaks perfect English, I didn't know that she can also speak Cantonese until the boss told me afterwards.

Only a few girls I've seen that I can rate all the important elements, face, body, personality and service, all in the highest caliber. Bianca is the one ! Only one word can adequately describe her effect on me, that is WOW !

When I went up to her room, she was already standing at the doorway waiting for me. Wow ! She was simply stunning ! 165cm tall on high heels, dressed in a long gown just like the Woman In Red, with such a well defined body contour, she looked a million dollars !

After the door was closed, I said to her : You're a bomb !

She laughed out loud and rewarded me with a bear hug and planted her lips on mine. That's another wow ! Her lips looked so sensual, thick and moist, perfect for DFK, and she gave me one of the best DFK I have ever experienced !

Then came the time to shed her clothes for the shower, that was another wow ! What a specimen ! Beautiful face with big eyes and Angelina Jolie's style lips, smooth unblemished white skin body with D cup boobs, very narrow waist and flat tummy, with not an ounce of fat in the mid section, exactly the type I like most. Narrow hip but meaty tilted bum, perfectly firm muscle tone, she said it's owing to her love of gym workouts. And last but not least, a pair of long and shapely legs ! She's such a delicious package, no wonder she was selected for modeling for The Penthouse and MAXIM magazines !

After shower, she climbed on top of me, pressed her breasts on me as she moved up to give me some serious DFK. As I mentioned earlier, her DFK was among the best of the bests, firstly her lips were so soft and they could seal my mouth altogether ! Her tongue was like a snake in my mouth that slithered everywhere, and she extended her tongue so I could suck on them hungrily.

As if her DFK wasn't enough to get me excited, ( although my little brother was already protesting that he was being restrained by her body pressing on him ), she raised her body a bit and started sliding her pussy back and forth on my little brother while maintaining the passionate DFK.

The fire in me was fully lit by then, mercifully she moved away from my mouth and turned her craving to my little brother. That was another wow ! The BBBJ skill was out of this world ! She moved in and out with adequate pressure, then all the way in with her tongue caressing the root of my shaft, that was ultra comfortable ! Just when I thought I couldn't get any better treatment than that, she reached down further deepthroating until she was licking my balls ! That was too much to bear, so I said : I don't think I can last much longer like that honey ! And to my delight, she gave me a reply I bet every punter would like to hear. She said : " Go for it, We've got a whole hour, you can cum as many times as you like darling, I'll help you with that ! " That sealed the deal, I gave in to a CIM finish !

After cleaning up and tidying up the place, Bianca gave me a little massage and teasing on my sensitive zone, then she cat bathed me from bottom to the top, then she fed me with her beautiful boobs, then she climbed all the way up to shove her pussy on my face, of course DATY was on my menu, so I ate her out heartily, she was getting hornier and hornier, she was rubbing her clit while I was eating her pussy. When I tried to pushed my tongue in, she moaned out loud, then she lifted herself up from my mouth and put her finger in to give me a show of masturbation. She worked herself up higher and even grabbed my hand and invited my finger to join her masturbation !

I was very aroused by now, so I asked her for the main event, with dom on, I started in missionary, then changed to other positions until doggie, where I discovered she had a very good looking bum hole, then I remembered she offered anal on the ad, I was surprised to see her butthole looking so clean and light in color, I don't usually like anal, in fact, I only did it twice, and both looked black in that area which was a bit of a turn off for me. But Bianca's looked so appetizing, so I asked her if she could fulfill my fantasy, but I was wondering how it could be done, because her butthole looked so small and tightly closed. She said she'll help me, the trick was to let her lay on her back, let her relaxed her butt muscle , then she guided my little brother to go in missionary position, she said once started, we could change positions more easily. So, with a bit of effort, I finally achieved my fantasy with such a young and attractive girl, but her butthole was so incredibly tight, I had no chance to try out other positions before I came again.

Writing this review gave me a boner again, wish she work more often !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    oh crap now i regret not seeing her lol. I went for Nana instead !

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    oh crap now i regret not seeing her lol. I went for Nana instead !
    Well, no one would regret seeing Nana anyway. Moreover, I'm pretty sure Bianca will return...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She sounds amazing!
    May I know how much was it cost for an hour?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Well, no one would regret seeing Nana anyway. Moreover, I'm pretty sure Bianca will return...
    haha I sure wouldn't regret it especially if Bianca is coming back!! That night with Nana was unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    She sounds amazing!
    May I know how much was it cost for an hour?
    $400 per hour if I remember correctly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wilisno.... I think i need a cigarette....

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Wilisno.... I think i need a cigarette....
    Ok, but smoking not allowed in hotel room !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Wow Cim nd Anal to finished off !!!
    You da man will !

Very tempting

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Wow Cim nd Anal to finished off !!!
    You da man will !

Very tempting
    You need pretty good timing though, she only works part-time...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'll be there next time she's on!! Need to fulfill my anal fantasy too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow she's ticking all the 'All star' boxes with cim, anal and packaged in that super tight body with a gorgeous face! 😍 Can't wait to sample...I think Queen Nana finally has some genuine competition 😁 A threesome with these two would just about ruin me!! haha wow

my idol i never get bored on reading your sex
    reports are entertaining
    well if she is coming back then i shall go for a test drive lol
    speaks cantonese is a bonus for me. i havent fucked cantonese girls for awhile. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    my idol i never get bored on reading your sex
    reports are entertaining
    well if she is coming back then i shall go for a test drive lol
    speaks cantonese is a bonus for me. i havent fucked cantonese girls for awhile. hahaha
    Haha ! You didn't see her last time ? Where have you been ?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! You didn't see her last time ? Where have you been ?
    na the manager did try to get me to see her before she leaves but at that time, i was busy chasing this girl. hahaha
    and now i am back to the same old me, so more time to punt for me now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    fuck this just turned into a must-do-at-all-costs type of mission to try this vixen, cheers for the review Wil