thanks willisno Brotha for ur another awesome reviews of MOC BIG J!!!

She is the really MOC Quality clubbing gal yeah even though I will never call the gal as brand cos this world "brand" has been ruined by other agencies totally in this bad markets with unreasonable & ridiculous prices!!! It is so funny and stupid to call "brand" at this stage.

I am so happy to see that U even rate her as 2nd ROSSI!!! It will be a surprise!!!

Anyway she got only another 3h bookings tonight by one SydneyCat client for 2300 dollars ! Wow! It is ridiculous and I have to say thank you to him.. His feedback is also amazing pretty clubbing gal as well

Hi guys , if you would like to see a "real pretty & sexy Taiwanese gal, I recommend you see BIG J@MOC ONLY! Becos no one else could defeat her looking! See it and you could compare what the face is able to be called pretty!

If a "very average" face looking gal who could provide good service could be called "top face & top service for advertising? " What about J@MOC? Queen? At least I never describe the gal with top services only as well as "top face". There is no top face without "comparison".

Thanks

Duncan MOC!!'