Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: " j " @ moc

" J " @ MyOutCall

I met Big " J " today ! Don't ask me why she's called big J, ask MOC. I can't answer that ! Because big "j" is relatively small in size ... that said, her loveliness and attitude is Huge ... Great ! The greatest of girls I've seen at MOC since Rossi !!! But if you ask me if she's good, then I can answer you unreservedly : " Yes, yes, yes !"

Gosh ! Whichever company can get a girl like this to work there, it will definitely be a profile boosting event for the company, " J " is just another dream girl !

I was waiting in the room while J was freshening up after coming in from the airport after a long flight. When she walked in, there's no sign of weariness, she looked happy and radiant with an all smiling face !

She came and sat very close to me at the edge of the bed, looked right into my eyes with those big smiling eyes. From then on, we never lost eye contact throughout the whole session, that reminded me a lot of Rossi, that's one reason I had to bring her name up ! After just a few words, she reached up and offered some kisses. Before long it turned into DFK which was initiated by her ! In a DFK, most good girls would lay back and be kissed, then responded with their magic tongues. "J" was different, her body language, the movements of her hands ... she made me feel she meant it, she's my girlfriend who's deeply in love with me ... and I believed her !

She was still in her pretty little black dress at that stage. I ran my hand all over her body, exploring every inch of her even with the clothes on. She must be feeling very comfortable that she sighed ! Then I started to leave her lips and kissed everywhere else, she moaned a bit as I was getting close to her breasts. When I pulled down her bra a bit just to expose the nipple, one little lick on it and she shuddered. As my hand wandered down to caress her thigh, then moved under her dress to have a feel of her forbidden zone, her whimper sounded so cute, and I was delighted to feel the smoothness of the area, apparently she's cleanly waxed !

It's time to take a shower. She offered to strip me down. When she got to the last piece of my clothing, she pulled my brief down, she gave my little brother who was now pointing at her a little kiss, then she looked up and smiled mischievously ! Haha, this girl !

It's my turn to scrutinize her this time. At close inspection, "J' just looked like a young Kylie Minogue in more ways than one, she's just 20 yo ! She had medium length dyed brown hair, a pair of big smiling eyes that can talk, a cute nose and a sensual mouth with very kissable full lips ... yes, it's my description of Kylie Minogue ! Then her body ! She's got a very slim body, A cup breasts, skinny but not boney, slightly tanned skin, smooth to the touch, and that bum !!! OMG, it's perrrrrrrrfect, I don't like comparison, but I like it even better than Arkiss's ! The shape, the size, the fleshiness ... argghhh ! I wouldn't want my hands to be anywhere else !

The shower scene was something else with this girl ! It felt so intimate to be cleaned by a girlfriend who really loved you ! With all those heart-felt bodily contacts, and DFK whenever she's got a chance, I just didn't know how long is enough with this girl ! After she cleaned my little brother attentively, she indulged me with the best BBBJ I've had in the shower for a while ! She licked, she sucked, she deepthroated with just the right pressure with her tongue. Then she just took it all in and stayed there while her tongue was still moving furiously around my shaft. Just when I thought that's all she could do, she went in deeper until she gagged repeatedly ! I knew then and there if I didn't stop her, I would have to CIM, but since I had a whole afternoon with Niki of 5* the day before, I knew my ammo was limited, so I suggested we dried ourselves up and head to the bedroom.

I started by DFKing her with me on top, then slowly my hand lovingly explored her body. She was breathing heavily by then when I moved my mouth to lap around her breasts. As soon as I licked on her nipples, her whimpering started again. At the same time, my hand continued to look for an opening, when it found it, I tried very carefully to insert my middle finger in it while I looked for her reaction. She looked nervous but not unwilling. When my finger was in, fascinating things happened ! Her little pussy came alive with a brain of her own ! As her body wriggled like a snake with excitement, her pussy muscle was doing all sorts of movements on my finger ! It closed in tightly then pulsated rhythmically, then one minute it was like trying to spit my finger out, and the next minute she was trying to suck my finger in, wow ! I was imagining what it felt later on when it would be my little brother's turn to be in that situation !

She was moaning louder and louder by then. Without pulling my finger out, I licked my way down to her clitoris, she yelped and the flood bank burst open with juice flowing freely and her body convulved uncontrollably. I lifted my head to look at her all red face by then, she pleaded, " please, please, I want it now ..." I said : " So do I Baby ! " So with the dom on, we started and finished in missionary without any interruption of our hot DFK !

After I caught my breath still lying on top of her, I moved to pull out, she grabbed my bum quickly and said : " Oh, I want you there for a bit longer, can I ? " Of course her wish was granted !

Fianlly I pulled out and she cleaned me up carefully with some tissue, then to my surprise, she started BBBJ again !!! Wow ! That was the 5* Korean Queen Irene's signature move !!! She looked at me with those mischievous smiling eyes while sucking away, but I didn't think we had enough time nor I had enough energy for another round, so I pulled her up to rest with me. Even during that last few minutes when she was resting on my shoulder, she kept looking at me while chatting and reached up to kiss my cheek every so often ... ahhh ! I really wish I had a girlfriend like " J " !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I met Big " J " today ! Don't ask me why she's called big J, ask MOC. I can't answer that ! Because big "j" is relatively small in size ... that said, her loveliness and attitude is Huge ... Great ! The greatest of girls I've seen at MOC since Rossi !!! But if you ask me if she's good, then I can answer you unreservedly : " Yes, yes, yes !"

Gosh ! Whichever company can get a girl like this work there, it will definitely be a profile boosting event for the company, " J " is just another dream girl !

I was waiting in the room while J was freshening up after coming in from the airport after a long flight. When she walked in, there's no sign of weariness, she looked happy and radiant with an all smiling face !

She came and sat very close to me at the edge of the bed, looked right into my eyes with those big smiling eyes. From then on, we never lost eye contact throughout the whole session, that reminded me a lot of Rossi, that's one reason I had to bring her name up ! After just a few words, she reached up and offered some kisses. Before long it turned into DFK which was initiated by her ! In a DFK, most good girls would lay back and be kissed, then responded with their magic tongues. "J" was different, her body language, the movements of her hands ... she made me feel she meant it, she's my girlfriend who's deeply in love with me ... and I believed her !

She was still in her pretty little black dress at that stage. I ran my hand all over her body, exploring every inch of her even with the clothes on. She must be feeling very comfortable that she sighed ! Then I started leave her lips and kissed everywhere else, she moaned a bit as I was getting close to her breasts. When I pulled down her bra a bit just to expose the nipple, one little lick on it and she shuddered. As my hand wandered down to caress her thigh, then moved under her dress to have a feel of her forbidden zone, her whimper sounded so cute, and I was delighted to feel the smoothness of the area, apparently she's cleanly waxed !

It's time to take a shower. She offered to strip me down. When she got to the last piece of my clothing, she pulled my brief down, she gave my little brother who was now pointing at her a little kiss, then she looked up and smiled mischievously ! Haha, this girl !

It's my turn to scrutinize her this time. At close inspection, "J' just looked like a young Kylie Minogue in more ways than one, she's just 20 yo ! She had medium length dyed brown hair, a pair of big smiling eyes that can talk, a cute nose and a sensual mouth with very kissable full lips ... yes, it's my description of Kylie Minogue ! Then her body ! She's got a very slim body, skinny but not boney, slightly tanned skin, smooth to the touch, and that bum !!! OMG, it's perrrrrrrrfect, I don't like comparison, but I like it even better than Arkiss's ! The shape, the size, the fleshiness ... argghhh ! I wouldn't want my hands to be anywhere else !

The shower scene was something else with this girl ! It felt so intimate to be cleaned by a girlfriend who really loved you ! With all those heart-felt bodily contacts, and DFK whenever she's got a chance, I just didn't know how long is enough with this girl ! After she cleaned my little brother attentively, she indulged me with the best BBBJ I've had in the shower for a while ! She licked, she sucked, she deepthroat with just the right pressure with her tongue. Then she just took it all in and stayed there while her tongue was still moving furiously around my shaft. Just when that's all she could do, she went in deeper until she gagged repeatedly ! I knew then and there if I didn't stop her, I would have to CIM, but since I had a whole afternoon with Niki of 5* the day before, I knew my ammo was limited, so I suggested we dried ourselves up and head to the bedroom.

I started by DFKing her with me on top, then slowly my hand lovingly explored her body. She was breathing heavily by then when I moved my mouth to lap around her breasts. As soon as I licked on her nipples, her whimpering started again. At the same time, my hand continued to look for an opening, when it found it, I tried very carefully to insert my middle finger in it while I looked for her reaction. She looked nervous but not unwilling. When my finger was in, fascinating things happened ! Her little pussy came alive with a brain of her own ! As her body wriggled like a snake with excitement, her pussy muscle was doing all sorts of movements on my finger ! It closed in tightly then pulsated rhythmically, then one minute it was like trying to spit my finger out, and the next minute she was trying to suck my finger in, wow ! I was imagining what it felt later on when it would be my little brother's turn to be in that situation !

She was moaning louder and louder by then. Without pulling my finger out, I licked my way down to her clitoris, she yelped and the flood bank burst open with juice flowing freely and her body convulved uncontrollably. I lifted my head to look at her all red face by then, she pleaded, " please, please, I want it now ..." I said : " So do I Baby ! " So with the dom on, we started and finished in missionary without any interruption of our hot DFK !

After I caught my breath still lying on top of her, I moved to pull out, she grabbed my bum quickly and said : " Oh, I want you there for a bit longer, can I ? " Of course her wish was granted !

Fianlly I pulled out and she cleaned me up carefully with some tissue, then to my surprise, she started BBBJ again !!! Wow ! That was the 5* Korean Queen's signature move !!! She looked at me with those mischievous smiling eyes while sucking away, but I didn't think we dad enough time nor I had enough energy for another round, so I pulled her up to rest with me. Even during that last few minutes when she was resting on my shoulder, she kept looking at me while chatting and reached up to kiss my cheek every so often ... ahhh ! I really wish I had a girlfriend like " J " !
    nice one bro wilisno..

Quote Originally Posted by timido View Post
    nice one bro wilisno..
    "J" is a winner !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "J" is a winner !
    do you ever try miumiu?
    she looks hot at the pic..
    but the status off

Quote Originally Posted by timido View Post
    do you ever try miumiu?
    she looks hot at the pic..
    but the status off
    No, I haven't.

Banned
    thanks willisno Brotha for ur another awesome reviews of MOC BIG J!!!

She is the really MOC Quality clubbing gal yeah even though I will never call the gal as brand cos this world "brand" has been ruined by other agencies totally in this bad markets with unreasonable & ridiculous prices!!! It is so funny and stupid to call "brand" at this stage.

I am so happy to see that U even rate her as 2nd ROSSI!!! It will be a surprise!!!

Anyway she got only another 3h bookings tonight by one SydneyCat client for 2300 dollars ! Wow! It is ridiculous and I have to say thank you to him.. His feedback is also amazing pretty clubbing gal as well

Hi guys , if you would like to see a "real pretty & sexy Taiwanese gal, I recommend you see BIG J@MOC ONLY! Becos no one else could defeat her looking! See it and you could compare what the face is able to be called pretty!

If a "very average" face looking gal who could provide good service could be called "top face & top service for advertising? " What about J@MOC? Queen? At least I never describe the gal with top services only as well as "top face". There is no top face without "comparison".

Thanks

Duncan MOC!!'

Banned
    Timidity bro, I tell you why Williso brotha haven't tried miumiu becos he knows miumiu is not his type. So she won't be perfect . As what i have said "rather to choose the right one than the 'good' one!"

Banned
    BIG J of moc finally comes up. thanks for review!

it is awesome!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    got hard-on reading it...Mmm...MOC...where are those unforgettables: Barbara, Louis, Lee, of course Rossi?

Banned
    They are histories.

But one very pretty & young gal might be joining to SYDNEYCAT from next week! Super white! Super lovely face! Top figure!!! Natural D cups!!!

Keep check the site Please.

duncan MOC & SC

Where are you bro Irene638 ? This is the Irene replacement you've been asking for !

Banned
    Where are you bro Irene638 ? This is the Irene replacement you've been asking for !
    who's replacement ? willisno brotha could you please say again?
    I did not get that ❌

I am here Bro Wil,

Mate, While reading your report, I feel like watching Jav AV. Great report writing skill.

I love to try her as well but I'm a Married Man, Don't have time and money.

Thanks for a great report.

Cheers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    I am here Bro Wil,

Mate, While reading your report, I feel like watching Jav AV. Great report writing skill.

I love to try her as well but I'm a Married Man, Don't have time and money.

Thanks for a great report.

Cheers.
    Irene638 brothas,

Very sorry to hear this.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I too saw J this week ...

Top body (OMG, the ass ... OMG), great service and one pleasant girl to be with

I wouldn't quite say she was the greatest after Rossi ... there are a few in between that stole my heart (Tanya, where are you!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    I too saw J this week ...

Top body (OMG, the ass ... OMG), great service and one pleasant girl to be with

I wouldn't quite say she was the greatest after Rossi ... there are a few in between that stole my heart (Tanya, where are you!!!!!)
    I didn't see Tannya !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't see Tannya !
    Your loss, brother!!!!! Finally for once, I feel superior to Wilisno The Sex God somehow!! *Flex*

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    Your loss, brother!!!!! Finally for once, I feel superior to Wilisno The Sex God somehow!! *Flex*
    Hehehe, just can't have them all !!!

Hehehe, just can't have them al !!!
    But you are the lucky "bastard" to have or tasted most of the good one. Very Jealous.

Cheers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    But you are the lucky "bastard" to have or tasted most of the good one. Very Jealous.

Cheers.
    It is Your loss too, Irene638 brother! Miss a genuine MOC BIG3 quality gal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast