Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Audrey - Starfish princess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Maybe I have very low standards compared to you dfdg.

I think Tedy is super cute. The second time I saw her she was sore but she still took it well.
    No worries bro. Everyone is different. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder etcetera.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Maximpact, i think you've been around a while now so i do think your reviews and contributions are credible.
    However recently there has been new light shed on how a lot of the reviews in this forum are either cash or cunt for comment.
    When you take this issue as well as the fact that shops and agencies describe their girls as if they were Victorias Secret angels, you can't help becoming sick of the BS and getting ripped off due to information that may not be false but so exaggerated that it may as well be.
    This thread is getting very interesting.

I'm a newbie here so I never imagined that any report would be written with the help of some incentive, cash or otherwise. I just assumed that all the reports, especially the long, well written, detailed reports, with titles that would have taken some time to come up with, were written by punters that are clearly passionate and just wanted to spend time writing an honest and accurate report.

Learn something new every day. Thanks.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    We all love negativity and cynicism. That's why this thread has as many hits as my review of Audrey from days ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    We all love negativity and cynicism. That's why this thread has as many hits as my review of Audrey from days ago.
    Either that, or it's getting so many hit because most of us prefer not to be taken for a fool and so the truth is always going to be popular.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    cunt for comment.
    This pithy phrase has been slaying me since it was coined a few days ago by Sifu. It is the best line of the new financial year!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am following as I want to know good and bad. No one wants a bad punt, but even good punt reviews I read it and think about it, compare it to other reviews of the same girl.

I think it keeps the balance. But I have only been reading for 2 years and writing on the forum for 2 weeks lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfdg View Post
    i have a few thoughts on MOC that ive been holding onto..now is probably a good time to share them i guess

-Tedy - good bbbj, but terrible looks and couldnt provide sex because she said she was sore (fair enough, but should have given me a discount. i didnt ask for one btw because i was like meh). Max Impact bro im very suprised that you described her as cute - we must have VERY different standards..no offence seriously
    God "terrible" looks.... I haven't seen her and wonder how bad it is for it to be described as "terrible"...

lol but I don't want to find out...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by solopuntsydney View Post
    God "terrible" looks.... I haven't seen her and wonder how bad it is for it to be described as "terrible"...

lol but I don't want to find out...
    Better stay away from tedy if true. Premium price for "terrible look" disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbccc123 View Post
    Better stay away from tedy if true. Premium price for "terrible look" disaster.
    I don't know about this terrible look descriptions, I never been with this agency and never seen the girl of course. But I believe for the agency to put this WL in their roster and charging $350/hr, the WL should be reasonably good looking! Won't you think ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is it time for Asian WLs to have the same rights as Causian WLs ?

So one of the bad experiences reported here is because the WL dont provide DFK when the services advertised so by the agent ?

IMHO:

- We should understand and view this experience from the WL as well.

- WLs can not or should not provide DFK ,BBBJ to every punters even the services are advertised so!!!
    Because some of the punters got bad breath and/or his hygiene/condition is not as good as expected by the lady. For example: as you might known it already , one of the punters in this forum said he wants find where the Caucasian WLs dont do the routine health checks because he got something like STDs in his genital so he ends up did a CIM on one of the poor asian WLs in one of the Asian shops here!
    - So the question here is that doesn't she has the right to refuse BBBJ/DFK service to this guy even when the services advertised so ? and do you punters still want to DFK that WL after she got CIM from that guy ? or should we support asian WLs to have the rights to refuse to provide any services when she finds the punter's condition looks suspicious or she does not feel it is safe enough for her to provide the service ?

- All the Asian Shops and agents in this forum should and please advertise those DFK and BBBJ etc services with " at the lady's discretion " so all the punters are not misleading and understand that the ladies always have the rights to provide or refuse the services as all other Caucasian WLs.

- Should asian WLs have the same rights to health check the punters before she provides any natural services ?

Quote Originally Posted by bob5 View Post
    So one of the bad experiences reported here is because the WL dont provide DFK when the services advertised so by the agent ?

IMHO:

- WLs can not or should not provide DFK ,BBBJ to every punters even the services are advertised so!!!
    Because some of the punters got bad breath and/or his hygiene/condition is not as good as expected by the lady. For example: as you might known it already , one of the punters in this forum said he wants find where the Caucasian WLs dont do the routine health checks because he got something like STDs in his genital so he ends up did a CIM on one of the poor asian WLs in one of the Asian shops here!
    - So the question here is that doesn't she has the right to refuse BBBJ/DFK service to this guy even when the services advertised so ? and do you punters still want to DFK that WL after she got CIM from that guy ? or should we support asian WLs to have the rights to refuse to provide any services when she finds the punter's condition looks suspicious or she does not feel it is safe enough for her to provide the service ?

- All the Asian Shops and agents in this forum should and please advertise those DFK and BBBJ etc services with " at the lady's discretion " so all the punters are not misleading and understand that the ladies always have the rights to provide or refuse the services as all other Caucasian WLs.

- Should asian WLs have the same rights to health check the punters before she provides any natural services ?
    She did DFK with others ...

Some guys here reckon $300+ should buy them everything though !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not about expecting everything. It's about expecting that you get what you paid for.

What upsets the customers is if the shop severely exaggerates the girl's looks, her services and the customer is short changed in time.

I have no problem if the girl has an issue with the guy because of hygiene and also health concerns. And I am sure the other users of this forum would agree. It is definitely within the girl's right to refuse.

I know in my case with Audrey that my breath did not smell and I do not have any stds (visible or otherwise). And to boot I was short changed time. At all times I was courteous and calm.

And I have a sneaking suspicion that other users who have posted about their negatives experiences in this thread were also hard done by, but have been discouraged to speak out previously for fear of being criticised, attacked or having their integrity questioned.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I support a WL's right to refuse DFK if I have bad breath or look diseased, but I always prepare for a $300+ punt by avoiding smelly foods and flossing and cleaning my teeth with toothpaste beforehand and using mouthwash if provided, and no I don't look diseased, yet I have missed out on DFK by some MOC girls of late ...

Quote Originally Posted by 4some View Post
    It's not about expecting everything. It's about expecting that you get what you paid for.

What upsets the customers is if the shop severely exaggerates the girl's looks, her services and the customer is short changed in time.

I have no problem if the girl has an issue with the guy because of hygiene and also health concerns. And I am sure the other users of this forum would agree. It is definitely within the girl's right to refuse.

I know in my case with Audrey that my breath did not smell and I do not have any stds (visible or otherwise). And to boot I was short changed time. At all times I was courteous and calm.

And I have a sneaking suspicion that other users who have posted about their negatives experiences in this thread were also hard done by, but have been discouraged to speak out previously for fear of being criticised, attacked or having their integrity questioned.
    The exaggeration claim of the girl's look is very arguable, just ask Max Impact who has seen the same girl !

I haven't seen any MOC girls for almost a year now, so I can't comment on the quality of late. But if it's a short change of time, there's ground for a complaint !

And why Audrey would DFK one and not the other, I can't comment either, but at least it shows that she does provide the service as advertised !

And the comment about some people being discouraged to speak out for fear of being criticised, it's quite the opposite. People are more interested in voicing negative comments in the history of any public forums, while the satisfied ones tend to remain silent if they haven't posted any compliment in the first place, for fear of being criticised or attacked of being working for the shop !

Banned
    I think this thread is very topical at the moment as recently a few shops here have been found out to advertise girls with fake pics. Punters are not stupid and don't like to be taken for fools.

False advertising is not right, whether it's with fake pics or descriptions of the girls. If a girl is not prepared to offer an advertised service then she should let the punter know before the session begins so that the punter can either walk away or pay his money knowing he will not receive a certain service. No one here is saying that girls should be forced to offer every service to every punter, everyone has a right, punter and the WL.

Punters who pay FULL price for a session with a MOC WL should expect to receive the services advertised unless they are told not expect them BEFORE their money is taken. In my opinion the punter has a right to feel ripped off and unhappy.

Before reading this thread I was unaware that certain writers here are incentivised to write reports, but I am starting to see how not everything is as it appears. Some glowing reports are so well written and obviously taken some time to write that it makes you wonder why someone would spend so much of their valuable time writing it if there was nothing in it for them.

Before the GFC, rating agencies like S&P were paid to assign their AAA rating to financial products that were nothing but junk. We all know how that ended up. It's a very good example of what might be happening when a writer is given an incentive to make comments about a session.

Banned
    You're kidding right? The reason why this thread focussing on the negatives of the $350 agencies has received so much attention is because the vast majority of posts are positive or absurdly a sales pitch dressed as a review.

Im actually surprised this thread hasnt been deleted yet or closed! Past negative posts are regularly deleted so that those who do complain are the ones howled down.

Throughout the 10+ years Ive been on this forum its always been this way.
    I am really glad that a member that has been around for as long as you have is voicing their thoughts on the topic. If a baby member such as myself speaks out it is very easy for senior members to discredit them and label them trolls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bob5 View Post

IMHO:

Spot on. Dfffk and bbbj and worse of all CIM shall only be optional at the girls discretion. Make it compulsory for girls perform those is just illegal.

You're kidding right? The reason why this thread focussing on the negatives of the $350 agencies has received so much attention is because the vast majority of posts are positive or absurdly a sales pitch dressed as a review.

Im actually surprised this thread hasnt been deleted yet or closed! Past negative posts are regularly deleted so that those who do complain are the ones howled down.

Throughout the 10+ years Ive been on this forum its always been this way.
    If you've been here so long and you haven't been sleeping, you should know what I said was right, any negative comment will escalate to a full on riot !

And people need to read the forum rule no.8, avoid criticising the writer !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol so many conspiracies. This is turning to be an amusing thread.

It all seems to boil down to failure at managing expectations properly. MOC is indeed charging more than a brothel would. But shops that are far cheaper have better hygiene. It's like flying business class only to find you are on a bizarro plane where economy has somehow become business instead. This could be a byproduct of squalid living conditions for the girls too because they actually live on-site. Perhaps infighting is also killing their moods.

And quite frankly the label of 'brand' and 'movie-star' face is quite a joke nowadays. Anyone who is not on par with Porya is not a movie star face, lol. Good looking, yes. But the funny thing is, the girl in question is not even on par with non-brand girls. And then stating a girl has model like silky smooth skin who ends up having a lot of scars? That's really too much. Standards have really lowered. But I see a lot of quality girls roaming the streets of Chinatown. Surely you can get ahold of some of those?

Either that, or someone in the office has a very subjective view of beauty that is not universal when interviewing their girls. Sounds harsh. But this is a service they are providing - you need to get the right staff to thrive.

That all being said, will I still try the other girls? Maybe. I've been pleasantly surprised before, more times than not. And it is a punt in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    And then stating a girl has model like silky smooth skin who ends up having a lot of scars? That's really too much. Standards have really lowered. But I see a lot of quality girls roaming the streets of Chinatown. Surely you can get ahold of some of those?

That all being said, will I still try the other girls? Maybe. I've been pleasantly surprised before, more times than not. And it is a punt in the end.
    Haha ! That's really interesting !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast