Thread: NINA @ MyOutCall

NINA @ MyOutCall

Nina is another girl that I've seen at MOC recently that has a perfectly proportioned body, comparable to JSY, porYa, SK and the like, and she does offer comparable level of services too !

Nina is from the beautiful island of Taiwan, she's Chinese. Haha ! One would wonder why I have to mention she's Chinese if she's from Taiwan ! The reason is Nina looks a bit exotic, a bit different than a traditional Chinese look. When I first saw her, she reminded me of my favourite Portuguese/Chinese girls that I've seen before, much like the look of SK who is a native, aboriginal Taiwanese.

Nina has a healthy tanned complexion, as most Taiwanese girls do. She's got medium length black hair, big eyes, a fine nose with a straight bridge, a sexy wider mouth that I was shamelessly contemplating getting BBBJ from at first sight !

Nina is about 168cm tall. As I mentioned before, she's got a very well proportioned body, from the narrow shoulder to the super slim and flat tummy, A+cup perky breasts, long and well shaped legs, to the mouth-watering meaty bum, just a very arousing picture to behold in the nude !

Normally when I see a girl in one of these outcall/incall agencies, I started with a bit of chit chat to calm the nerves of the girl, but this time, just like old flames, as soon as we're in the room, the action started. As she gave me a bear hug for a hello, she looked so yummy in that little black dress, so I just pulled down her low-cut dress a little to reveal her pinkish nipples, a little lick on the nipple caused a shiver from her and she started moaning already. Liked her reaction so I kept sucking and fondling them until she couldn't stand still, as if in a hurry she pulled my T-shirt up and started to strip me down. So I reciprocated and pulled her dress down, but it was so tight at the hip that I was worried whether it was the right way to take it off. She laughed and said keep going, and that she just has a big bum !

In the shower, she washed me efficiently, and without prompting, she went down for my long awaited BBBJ ! As soon as my little brother got caught in her mouth, it went straight to the back of her throat ! Wow ! Only after a few strokes that she eased it out and started licking and lapping all over it, it felt so good, but I felt a bit guilty to let the hot water running to waste, so I asked her to wait till we get to the bed.

She picked up where she left off in the bed, her BBBJ's got to be one of the most enjoyable I've had. To show my appreciation, I turned her around for 69, her pink bit was just that, PINK ! So appetizing so I gave her a good workout, the speed of her piston motion on my little brother and her moaning sound from the DATY crescendo simultaneously. I don't know whether I was getting to point of no return of it was she who couldn't hold it much longer, we just stopped on cue and reached for the condom to start the main event.

Missionary was a natural position with a friendly girl like Nina, her non-stop Deep Deep DFK just made me feel so wanted, so I was really making love to this sweet girl that lasted a lot longer than usual, and although the waves of motion subsided at the bottom end, the motion at the top end carried on for a lot longer, we just kept DFK'ing for a few minutes before I collapsed on the side !

She just laid her head on my chest while we finally had a little chat, until I asked her what the time was like just to find out that we're already on overtime !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Thanks for the review of NINA@MOC

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Nina is another girl that I've seen at MOC recently that has a perfectly proportioned body, comparable to JSY, porYa, SK and the like, and she does offer comparable level of services too !

Nina is from the beautiful island of Taiwan, she's Chinese. Haha ! One would wonder why I have to mention she's Chinese if she's from Taiwan ! The reason is Nina looks a bit exotic, a bit different than a traditional Chinese look. When I first saw her, she reminded me of my favourite Portuguese/Chinese girls that I've seen before, much like the look of SK who is a native, aboriginal Taiwanese.

Nina has a healthy tanned complexion, as most Taiwanese girls do. She's got medium length black hair, big eyes, a fine nose with a straight bridge, a sexy wider mouth that I was shamelessly contemplating getting BBBJ from at first sight !

Nina is about 168cm tall. As I mentioned before, she's got a very well proportioned body, from the narrow shoulder to the super slim and flat tummy, A+cup perky breasts, long and well shaped legs, to the mouth-watering meaty bum, just a very arousing picture to behold in the nude !

Normally when I see a girl in one of these outcall/incall agencies, I started with a bit of chit chat to calm the nerves of the girl, but this time, just like old flames, as soon as we're in the room, the action started. As she gave me a bear hug for a hello, she looked so yummy in that little black dress, so I just pulled down her low-cut dress a little to reveal her pinkish nipples, a little lick on the nipple caused a shiver from her and she started moaning already. Liked her reaction so I kept sucking and fondling them until she couldn't stand still, as if in a hurry she pulled my T-shirt up and started to strip me down. So I reciprocated and pulled her dress down, but it was so tight at the hip that I was worried whether it was the right way to take it off. She laughed and said keep going, and that she just has a big bum !

In the shower, she washed me efficiently, and without prompting, she went down for my long awaited BBBJ ! As soon as my little brother got caught in her mouth, it went straight to the back of her throat ! Wow ! Only after a few strokes that she eased it out and started licking and lapping all over it, it felt so good, but I felt a bit guilty to let the hot water running to waste, so I asked her to wait till we get to the bed.

She picked up where she left off in the bed, her BBBJ's got to be one of the most enjoyable I've had. To show my appreciation, I turned her around for 69, her pink bit was just that, PINK ! So appetizing so I gave her a good workout, the speed of her piston motion on my little brother and her moaning sound from the DATY crescendo simultaneously. I don't know whether I was getting to point of no return of it was she who couldn't hold it much longer, we just stopped on cue and reached for the condom to start the main event.

Missionary was a natural position with a friendly girl like Nina, her non-stop Deep Deep DFK just made me feel so wanted, so I was really making love to this sweet girl that lasted a lot longer than usual, and although the waves of motion subsided at the bottom end, the motion at the top end carried on for a lot longer, we just kept DFK'ing for a few minutes before I collapsed on the side !

She just laid her head on my chest while we finally had a little chat, until I asked her what the time was like just to find out that we're already on overtime !
    Thanks for the great review brother Wilisno! Nina sounds great and her pictures look good. Love 'meaty bums' so I'm going to have to give her a try!

Very enticing AR bro, u almost impale the girl with a spring loaded hard on but still are able to think of the environment... The greens will be very proud. That's a big wrap on her service with the comparisons... Do u think YMMV by a lot or is she just a natural giver?

Quote Originally Posted by spitzer View Post
    Very enticing AR bro, u almost impale the girl with a spring loaded hard on but still are able to think of the environment... The greens will be very proud. That's a big wrap on her service with the comparisons... Do u think YMMV by a lot or is she just a natural giver?
    Didn't think of it that way !

Although I don't think she's Natural giver, more like an acquired skill, but I don't think it's YMMV either, I'm sure she will maintain her level of service to all !

Quote Originally Posted by bbbandit View Post
    Thanks for the great review brother Wilisno! Nina sounds great and her pictures look good. Love 'meaty bums' so I'm going to have to give her a try!
    Another girl on the to-do list !

Banned
    We got 3 taiwanese gals that i really can not tell btw them by their voices : Mia, SK, Nina.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Another good word for NINA @ MyOutCall

hehe, just to start form positive posts on this forum ... first of all thanks to all bro and MOC. Nina got amazing and natural body. Even seen first time greeted as we were know each another for long time, so this was great time, it's hardly to add anything new as all is well covered

Ahhh, almost forgot ... Nina is always asking what and how you want, so be prepared

Banned
    I appreciate ur first try here is positive MOC post. Welcome to MOC.

Banned
    bookings welcome to nina@MOC.

I will just repeat what i said in the General Section .. because it certainly is wirth releating

This girl Nina is so sweet
    And flying a bit under the radar - Nina has the most perfect young figure - looks like a double for JSY - with perfect A+/ B- very sensitive boobs

Genuine GFE to those lucky enough to see her - sultry, exotic looks for a Taiwanese girl - highly recommended
    Refer Wilisno report - everything totally as he described but in my opinion more so

Hope to see this very natural friendly girl with the smoking hot body again soon !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    I will just repeat what i said in the General Section .. because it certainly is wirth releating

This girl Nina is so sweet
    And flying a bit under the radar - Nina has the most perfect young figure - looks like a double for JSY - with perfect A+/ B- very sensitive boobs

Genuine GFE to those lucky enough to see her - sultry, exotic looks for a Taiwanese girl - highly recommended
    Refer Wilisno report - everything totally as he described but in my opinion more so

Hope to see this very natural friendly girl with the smoking hot body again soon !!!
    Good comparison ! JSY and Nina in body shape, except Nina has tanned skin while JSY is milky white !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Good comparison ! JSY and Nina in body shape, except Nina has tanned skin while JSY is milky white !
    Nina has fuller lips also -- and she knows how to use them
    She just loves kissing
    And why not - Nina is very good at it / hehe

MOC Rikki
    Bookings welcome.

MOC Zeus
    bookings welcome!!!!!