Thread: ADA @ 5* City

ADA @ 5* City

Another new girl has started at 5*, making it very hard for me to revisit my favourites !

This time, this new girl is called Ada, another Malaysian girl. A 5* Malaysian girl is almost synonymous to good service, a good look is just another bonus ! Before the girl came out, I asked Jason how she looked. Jason said without hesitation : " She's pretty ! ". I know Jason is a hard marker, so I was full of confidence when he said so !

When Ada came out, she looked a bit uncertain as what to expect, just looked at me wide-eyed without much expression on the face. But I found out later that those big wide eyes could really talk !

Ada is pretty indeed ! She reminds me of the beautiful Jamie who just left not too long ago. Just like Jamie, Ada has a pair of big and bright eyes that can laugh and talk, a very cute nose and a little kissable mouth, similar facial contour which is slim and melon seed shape, a head of long hair, a long and slim and almost skinny body very much like that of Jamie's, except Jamie has a nicer pair of boobs, Ada is only A-'s cups, milky white skin with a few tattoos and a belly button piercing, slim long legs and a shapely cute bum.

It didn't take long in the room before Ada relaxed and her bubbly personality shone through. Lots of kisses already before we even made it to the shower ! In the shower, she paid special attention to cleaning my little bro and my backside, so I had an idea what's included in the service. And the BBBJ in the shower was an indication of a good time to come.

Onto the bed, Ada started by asking me to lie on my stomach. She started by giving me a very wet catbath. Her tongue tikled me all the way literally from head to toe, she drilled it into my ear, as I moved my head a bit in response to the tickling, she giggled and kissed me on my lips, then she moved down all the way to the bottom, lingered a bit around the inside of my right knee that was really ticklish, then she lapped her way down to my toes and virtually sucked on them before moving back up to the bum to start on the left leg. And on the way across from my right to my left thigh, she teasingly licked the head of my little brother under me, that lured it to extend a bit more to facilitate her effort ! When she moved back up to the inside of my left thigh, this time she managed to suck the head of my little brother into her mouth, and before I knew it, she was pulling it back with her mouth ! So I had no choice but to rise up on all four and she was attacking my DD region and doing BBBJ alternatively !

After a while, I decided to return the favour. I asked her to lie on her back and it's my turn to offer the catbath. When I moved south of the border, I was delighted to find a very good looking little pink bit of hers. Little Ada was clean shaven, and she was so cute and tiny, with very small lips that beckoned to be savoured. And when she was licked, the sound she made was enough to keep my little brothel on full alert the whole time !

Finally we came to the main event, it was one of those times that I just wanted to be in her for a long time, because the way she grabbed my head and pulled it down for deep deep DFK when she was excited made me want to give her more. Yeah, I have to make special mention to her DFK, it could rival Annie for her enthuciasm, with the full length of her tongue darting inside my mouth, I had to make great effort to keep pumping while stealing a breath here and there amid the frantic DFK. We kept on this action from missionary to lifting her up in lotus position then I moved down to the floor carrying her and placed her at the edge of the bed for wheelbarrow finish, all the way without interrupting the DFK. Whoa ! I gave her all I've got !

By the end of the session, we had become truely good friends now !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Never had a Malaysian girl ... now I'll have to try !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Never had a Malaysian girl ... now I'll have to try !!!
    Check if she sees Caucasian first ! Try Fei Fei or Jennifer instead !

Banned
    Why wouldn't she see caucasians?

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    maybe not a big meat eater

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    will she see Travalmate?

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Stunning ADA

Loves To Be Love
    Whoa ! Good to see the girls are more comfortable with photos now !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what days she on 5*?

Also, what is the normal start for this shop? The last three times I wanted to try 5*, I'm in the city at 2pm, the gates are always closed, and the girls don't seem to start till 4pm.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrowz View Post
    what days she on 5*?

Also, what is the normal start for this shop? The last three times I wanted to try 5*, I'm in the city at 2pm, the gates are always closed, and the girls don't seem to start till 4pm.
    Haha, girls are coming in late these days, if you want someone earlier, maybe you can book the day before so they can let the girl know.

Stunning ADA

Loves LOVERS
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc