Thread: Erotic massages mainly with korean WLs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Erotic massages mainly with korean WLs

Hey guys,

Any places around Sydney that have massage places with mainly Koreans? I'm fine with age and would prefer if these places are more towards erotic massages like body slides, nuru massage etc. Or even some private ones that are offering some services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the golden years, it would have been Romeos and Juliet, and a few years before that Masstige8.
    Now, all I can suggest is CBD Style Massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any particular WLs in CBD Style Massage that you may know or would recommend? Heard of the place but never been before.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol yet another "I'm a noob but heard of CBD Style. Never been before, want to know more about it...". There must be at least half a dozen of these in the last few months. All of them write in the same style. Probably the same bloke trying to fish for specific info. I'm getting stalker vibes from this guy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seriously? What's your problem? I'm just asking a genuine question as I'm curious and you just casually talk down on me like that. Are you usually like this to other people on this forum?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurulover View Post
    Seriously? What's your problem? I'm just asking a genuine question as I'm curious and you just casually talk down on me like that. Are you usually like this to other people on this forum?
    Yeah I'm serious. There's an entire thread in the same page as your post in General talk dedicated to CBD Style, all 145 pages of it, and here you are asking for info about CBD Style? Wtf dude...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alright mate, my bad for being blind and asking a stupid question about CBD style, but no need to call someone else a stalker....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately most of the girls I see at CBD are Japanese. For Koreans, there’s Choa, Sua, Subin and Yuri that’s still working.
    Historically there were more Koreans, but these days the quality and quantity and dwindled. There are more Japanese girls coming to our shores, due to a weak Yen and youth unemployment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    In the golden years, it would have been Romeos and Juliet, and a few years before that Masstige8.
    Now, all I can suggest is CBD Style Massage.
    And before those there was Midas, which is still around, and the precusor to Midas, Mirage in Bondi Junction. Those were the days!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Unfortunately most of the girls I see at CBD are Japanese. For Koreans, there’s Choa, Sua, Subin and Yuri that’s still working.
    Historically there were more Koreans, but these days the quality and quantity and dwindled. There are more Japanese girls coming to our shores, due to a weak Yen and youth unemployment.
    I'll definitely try out either cbd 276 or 360 whenever I'm in the city cbd, appreciate your recommendation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    And before those there was Midas, which is still around, and the precusor to Midas, Mirage in Bondi Junction. Those were the days!
    Ahaha I usually drive past Midas on my way back home from work. I guess it won't to give it a try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

erotic massage

theres a place in burwood behind the courthouse cant remember their name. sometimes you get a nice k there. sometimes you just get kps

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpete111 View Post
    theres a place in burwood behind the courthouse cant remember their name. sometimes you get a nice k there. sometimes you just get kps
    Juliet's. It was the second shop after Romeo's which was where 108 Mirage Massage now occupies. Between Romeo's and Masstige8, they had the best Korean MLS in Sydney. Better than Midas by the time they got really got cooking. The hottest Korean girls available until late into the AM for the party goers and night owls. I've lost count of how many of them I had BBBJ, DATY and FS with during their best days.

The scene these days is nothing like it used to be. Can still FS with ML but it's more common now that they work in FS DA shops. No wonder the FS shops don't get as much business.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nah, GoldfishMan is easygoing, but me... I'm hardcore, Professor Kingsford style. GoldfishMan's point is valid, the only thing I disagree with is GoldfishMan's terminology. I wouldn't say stalker. Lazy is the term I'd use. So here's my helpful suggestions:

RTFF, UTFSE

QED.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Nah, GoldfishMan is easygoing, but me... I'm hardcore, Professor Kingsford style. GoldfishMan's point is valid, the only thing I disagree with is GoldfishMan's terminology. I wouldn't say stalker. Lazy is the term I'd use. So here's my helpful suggestions:

RTFF, UTFSE

QED.
    Yea true, lazy would make more sense ahahha. Like all I had to do was continue looking through the pages and my questions would've been answered. Appreciate the helpful suggestions

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahaha I usually drive past Midas on my way back home from work. I guess it won't to give it a try
    Just going off your handle, Nurulover, well your wasting your time at CBD if your looking for Nuru massage cause it isn't happening there man. If you want a Nuru massage then head over to Mirage at Petersham.