Went to 5* yesterday and check the roster, the name Chilli stood out and to my delight, she's available, so with no hesitation, booked her for an hour !

I always smile whenever I saw Chilli walking past, the way she walks, the movements of her head and arms, they all made her look like a little girl, so cuddly ! Lol

But once in the room, hot Chilli turned into a pro, I was amazed how much she had mastered the art of copulation, pleasure from the first minute !

We started with a bear hug and some nice DFK like long lost lovers before taking our gear off. Once again I was amazed to see how cute she was in her naked form, nothing's changed since we last met, still as cute as a button !

The only things changed were her skill level, right from the start !

In the shower, Chilli was like one of my favourites from before, Abbey, who made me aroused big time in the shower ! Now Chilli could rival that, from standing body slide to BBBJ and DD in the shower, you just don't know where she would hit next !

In bed, it was just mad sex, she's so tiny and easy to maneuver, and more importantly, she enjoyed it too !

Don't mind to see her more often if I've got a chance !