Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chilli @ 5* City

Chilli @ 5* City

Report dated 16/08/2011

Lately, 5* seems to be getting a lot of new recruits, haha, so I'm happily waiting to get busy, lol. I started with seeing Chilli yesterday ! Chilli was as cute as a button ! She's also as tiny as a button ! She's just a pocket rocket, so young and fresh, yet she's so hot ! Don't know how she acquired her name, Chilli, but she's indeed hot, hot, hot !!!

Chilli is an 18 year old girl from Singapore, she's every bit an 18 year old ! From skin tone, the tightness of her skin, muscle tone, and shapes and colours of everything else, they all tell me that she's 18 year old !

Chilli is tiny ! She's only 150cm tall, small size 5.5 ? 40 kg ? I might not be accurate with these things, but she's tiny ! She's got shoulder length straight-cut brown hair, a very sweet and cute face, with a small mouth, small A+cups, tiny waist, narrow hips like a teenager, but since her waist is so tiny, it makes her look exceptionally curvy. On top of that, her skin is milky white and as smooth as silk, , just what I could expect from a girl that age, so smooth I actually commented on it and was rewarded with a lovely smile. And since she's only 150cm tall, so don't expect her to have long arms and legs ! Lol. Turning her over on her tummy is another delightful sight, she looks so clean and adorable, with a cute little but meaty bum, and the arc of her spine makes her look even sexier !

Chilli is very friendly, she's a natural, she didn't even have to act in order to please, she just did it naturally, she's new to the industry, but she's not shy, nothing rehearsed, but nothing awkward, everything came as a matter of course. So we could just click right from the start.

Chilli came out with a smile to take me to the room, on the way we already settled in Cantonese as the language we're gonna use, although she can speak Mandarin and English as well. As I mentioned before, Chilli is very friendly, so communication was as pleasant as it can be with a lovely young girl like her.

We went in the shower together, she did some cleaning for me, but besides that, there's not much activities in the shower, I don't blame her for that, of course she would need time to develop that sort of skills !

I came out first and lied on the bed waiting for her. After drying herself up, she headed to the bed and climbed straight on top of me, I was thinking about a catbath as that's usually the first course on the menu, but she covered my mouth immediately with hers, and before I knew it, it became a hot, hot DFK, her tongue was already busily darting around and reaching every corner of my mouth. This went on for quite long, as I enjoyed it that much, so I didn't make any indication of changing to the next act. Finally and seamlessly she just pulled away and moved downward for the catbath, pretty stimulating catbath although not as wet as some other girls, then gradually she moved south to the extemity, but I stopped her from toe sucking, and I also told her that I didn't want DD, I've decided to ask the girl whether she can provide the service or not instead of letting her to do it in the name of the report ! Her reply was yes to all 5* services, that includes DD, CIM etc.

Then she concentrated on the middle, she did a lot of ball licking followed by some forceful ball sucking, I was imaging how it would feel with that sort of suction during BBBJ, I didn't have to wait long, for that's what exactly she did, she worked so hard on it, powerful suction complete with piston movement, it was a wow from a girl that age, extremely hot girl ! As a matter of course, after a while of this, I signalled her to turn around for 69, that's when the fun started. Firstly it was the sight ! Her pussy was so cute, a clean and neat pussy with very little hair around, the pink bit was hidden within the camel-toe, I had to part it with my finger to gain access to the fun part. Just the first contact with my tongue, she let out a little whimper, and it turned into some throaty moans as I really worked on it, just a couple of minutes of that, I had to stop or risk being drowned and suffocated, because she's grabbing me with her hands and thighs !

So I asked her to put the dom on, it showed how inexperience she was, at first glance, I could tell the dom was too small for me, so I told her, and she fumbled in the bag for a while just to find out she only brought one size in, so we just had to settle with the smaller one, but it hurt and made me go soft, but luckily it wasn't long before she got me back up again, I guess it's not that hard for a girl with that sort of quality, haha. I just loved to hear the sound of gasping when the penetration was made, followed by a little shudder as I started moving, the moans got louder, and the eyes were shut tighter and tighter. After a few minute I lifted her up to sit in the lotus position, she's so light so it's very easy to manoever, a bit of licking of the nipples in that position made her wrapped her arms around my head in appreciation. A while later I let myself lie down on my back and watch her riding on me in cowgirl. Boy ! How I loved it, as I've never seen such a tiny girl sitting on me, she's compact and dynamic, she just kept grinding on me tirelessly, later I turned her around for the reverse cowgirl because I wanted a view of her backside, it looked a million dollar ! Couldn't help but give her a little spanking on those delicious booties, and that prompted me to decide on doggie, so we both stood on the ground, now I feel a little guilty because I forgot she's not that tall, so she really struggled to stand on her tiptoe to accommodate me, I was just too inconsiderate as not to notice that in the heat of the moment ! Her moans cresendoed in decibells to a high pitch yell then we exploded !

After I pulled out and she gave me a bit of a clean with the tissue, then she lied on her back with me on top and we continued our DFK, and she remained just as passionate as the beginning of the session, with her arms wrapped around me as we kissed and talked, until I was beginning to stir but then the time was up.

So we reluctantly went for another shower, and I left a happy man, Chilli is now one of my favourite hot babes !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Went to 5* yesterday and check the roster, the name Chilli stood out and to my delight, she's available, so with no hesitation, booked her for an hour !

I always smile whenever I saw Chilli walking past, the way she walks, the movements of her head and arms, they all made her look like a little girl, so cuddly ! Lol

But once in the room, hot Chilli turned into a pro, I was amazed how much she had mastered the art of copulation, pleasure from the first minute !

We started with a bear hug and some nice DFK like long lost lovers before taking our gear off. Once again I was amazed to see how cute she was in her naked form, nothing's changed since we last met, still as cute as a button !

The only things changed were her skill level, right from the start !

In the shower, Chilli was like one of my favourites from before, Abbey, who made me aroused big time in the shower ! Now Chilli could rival that, from standing body slide to BBBJ and DD in the shower, you just don't know where she would hit next !

In bed, it was just mad sex, she's so tiny and easy to maneuver, and more importantly, she enjoyed it too !

Don't mind to see her more often if I've got a chance !

HOT CHILLI

Back today after 3 weeks holidays

Book Early
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    HOT CHILLI

Back today after 3 weeks holidays

Book Early
    Where's bro Alexlim ?

Already her first

The great treatment from spicy kid make me revive 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    The great treatment from spicy kid make me revive 100%
    I would have been very jealous if I wasn't with Jamie today !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I would have been very jealous if I wasn't with Jamie today !
    555 same to me, if I wouldn't meet spicy kid, I will jealous you too much you've the great session with Angel Jamie again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, she was very pretty today!
    I met her and say hi on my way out!

You gonna see him again bro.
    If I were you, and had a session with her, it's 110% I'll come again the next day, and the next, and the next. Until my bro down there is tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    Well, she was very pretty today!
    I met her and say hi on my way out!

You gonna see him again bro.
    If I were you, and had a session with her, it's 110% I'll come again the next day, and the next, and the next. Until my bro down there is tired.
    Everyday is good idea but I'm not strong enough like tha. I might dope more oyster and eggs and I will have highblood pressure, then ask spicy kid to be personal nurse 555

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Everyday is good idea but I'm not strong enough like tha. I might dope more oyster and eggs and I will have highblood pressure, then ask spicy kid to be personal nurse 555
    Hahaha.
    Lucky I'm not inside age range that would be very concerned with high blood pressure.

What is 555 man?

Hahaha.
    Lucky I'm not inside age range that would be very concerned with high blood pressure.

What is 555 man?
    I'm not too old lol

555 if you need to know you could ask her😄

Spicy CHILLI

Serving Now
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Spicy CHILLI

Serving Now
    Where's bro Alexlim ?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Where's bro Alexlim ?
    Prof.Wilisno lol I already checked attendance with spicy teacher on Wednesday :
    Thursday absent,
    Today if I'm not too busy, I might attend her class hehe

I think today she might busy because a lot of hungry wolves wanna taste spicy menu

Next time U'll come very early again 5.30 very busy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Next time U'll come very early again 5.30 very busy
    Have you tried coming very late?
    You'll know the girl's true nature that way.

But, don't worry, Chilli, and everyone I've had session with @5* still have that smiles on.
    That's the thing that keep me stuck there. Amazing.

But, don't worry, Chilli, and everyone I've had session with @5* still have that smiles on.
    Hebe is leaving though ! :-(

Lol J bro, I promise my free time just 3-6pm

I couldn't go to see her at late night because of my health, as I post in the forum lol
    But the spicy kid always make me happy, couple time I couldn't cum but I'm happy to see her. She is the best I've seen

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast