Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
I guess most guys wouldn't reproduce the entire original post by Mimi including the photos and the big text just to answer a simple question about contact details and rates.

Makes everyone whether they know the info or not look at the whole lot. When you think about it pretty much fits the definition of an ad.
Maybe you are right (you probably are).
So what? Is that really such a big issue?

Then again, it's much easier (and faster) to navigate to the original post and click "Reply With Quote" and copy paste it to this thread than to write the contact details.

----------------

As a totally separate note: (Start of rant)
There has been times when people have asked a question and as someone has tried to direct them to use the search function, and what do they get as reply?
Most of the time, not thanks.
(Most of the time though, they would have gotten the answer to their question faster by searching than waiting for someone to post it.)

My thinking is:
"Feed a man and he'll go hungry the next day,
teach him to fish and he'll never be hungry."
Do people appreciate that? Some do, some don't.

There seems to be a very common attitude nowadays (not limited to this forum) that people expect someone else to do the work for them.

A story about four people named Everyone, Someone, Anyone and No-one.

There was an important job to be done and Everyone was sure that Someone would do it.
Anyone could have done it, but No-one did it.
Someone got angry about that because he thought that it was Everyone’s job.
Everyone thought that Anyone could do it, but No-one realised that Everyone wouldn’t do it.
It ended up that Everyone was angry with Someone because No-one did what Anyone could have done!
End of rant! My apologies to Mimi for high-jacking the thread.

From DeepImpact's post and the previous posts in Mimi's Thread it seems to me that:

Everyone has an opinion of Mimi's massage.
Someone could do either part one or part two better than Mimi. (but who would that be?)
Anyone can enjoy Mimi's massage for a measly amount of bucks.
No-one can dispute the fact that in the hands of Mimi, you'll receive an exploding climax to your massage.