Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I take this job

Banned
    That's where you fail to see the difference between lyrics and artist!
    Mls and wls do this job for the money.
    Whatever the background story is.
    It comes down to money.
    Nothing to do with Jessie J!

Banned
    Working girls can't have cake and eat it too that's not lack of empathy but a fact.
    A professional boxer know what their sport entails and so does a working girl.
    If the boxer gets hurts they will sometimes blame the regulator but the WG
    cannot as prostitution is unregulated like a street fight and anything goes.
    If your are forced illegally into being a WG that is unfair but if they made
    the decision independently then they have to accept responsibility for their
    decision. WG get above the award range and the extra money they earn
    is like danger money. If they can't stand the heat then they should leave
    the kitchen and if they accept to earn good money on a platinum platter
    then they should get a reality check. I'm might sound harsh but that's
    life.

Quote Originally Posted by gammera View Post
    Working girls can't have cake and eat it too that's not lack of empathy but a fact.
    A professional boxer know what their sport entails and so does a working girl.
    If the boxer gets hurts they will sometimes blame the regulator but the WG
    cannot as prostitution is unregulated like a street fight and anything goes.
    If your are forced illegally into being a WG that is unfair but if they made
    the decision independently then they have to accept responsibility for their
    decision. WG get above the award range and the extra money they earn
    is like danger money. If they can't stand the heat then they should leave
    the kitchen and if they accept to earn good money on a platinum platter
    then they should get a reality check. I'm might sound harsh but that's
    life.
    I think there is still a fair bit of differences may be just morally or emotionally but at least physically IMHO between a massage lady working in a RnT shop providing the minimum HE (of which she would still have a choice to say no) and with No other extras vs a WL in a FS shop where she has no choice but takes on all comers !

Call me a naive old man but I still believe in purity and exceptions !

So you hang in there Babycat !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think all MLs and WLs realise that they get well remunerated for what is a job that requires no formal qualifications or training. Each one has their own reasons for entering the profession.

Furthermore I don't believe the likes of Babycat or MLs/WLs in general are looking for our sympathy. They are merely pointing out that just because they are in this particular industry, it doesn't mean they still should not be treated with respect.

Unfortunately it is an industry that also attracts the more unsavoury characters of society so normal human decency simply doesn't apply all the time.

As you say Gammera....that's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    My report breaking in a 19 year old newbie is exactly this. She took the job as she was earning $14 hr in parramatta Westfield food court. Last week she did 5 days in the shop and earned $2,500.
    Plenty of stories for the transitions between a new comers into a mls and quite a fair bit of real life experiences from yours Truly :

@ At Michelle's at Newland St, a young very very busty receptionist Jessica needed some urgent money, so she worked at a ml for a short while, awesome tits - so big they actually sag a bit once they were released from the bra ! Only had the opportunity to try her once, then she stopped and left the shop altogether!

@ Zanadu Pitt St, this beautiful, tall young and very very very busty Vietnamese girl Jennifer , used to only do beauty stuff and facial massage in the open lounge room, all of a sudden started doing massage in the rooms !

Taking the $50 tip for hand job too but no nude , managed to see her twice and offered her $100 more to take top off but denied, did allow me to touch her big breasts over her loose T shirt to help me cum ! I was forever very thankful for that ! Then she just disappeared - and probably already achieved her short term financial goal !

The young innocent Thai girl Penny @ Snow Lotus, I was there on her first day and she gave me a clothed and awkward HJ but I enjoyed her innocence! the following week she took her top off and a few more visits later she took everything off for me and she seems happy with the progress!

Most recently I have Michelle from Stanmore, she started off as a receptionist but got sweet talked into doing RnT by Coco whom also gave Michelle all the trainings . Then Michelle got very closed with Mimi and master Mimi took Michelle under her wings and be her apprentice! The master and apprentice even took a short tour of Tokyo together earning some Japanese yens ! Unfortunately due to family reasons, Michelle had to return home ! Missed her so much , she is not too busty but has an awesome young body - just imagine young Michelle and old Lungor in the shower together after my happy ending , just me an instant hard on again !

What I'm trying to say is; ladies made choices for their life, some people had a specific target and get in and out of the industry as soon as those targets are met and moved on. Others are happy to continue may be due to a longer term needs . Each to their own and they shall have our respects and supports just the same !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    That's where you fail to see the difference between lyrics and artist!
    Mls and wls do this job for the money.
    Whatever the background story is.
    It comes down to money.
    Nothing to do with Jessie J!
    I was moreso just cringing hard at the wall of lyrics from a terrible song but fair call.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think there is still a fair bit of differences may be just morally or emotionally but at least physically IMHO between a massage lady working in a RnT shop providing the minimum HE (of which she would still have a choice to say no) and with No other extras vs a WL in a FS shop where she has no choice but takes on all comers !

Call me a naive old man but I still believe in purity and exceptions !

So you hang in there Babycat !
    Yes, you're a naive old man !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    I was moreso just cringing hard at the wall of lyrics from a terrible song but fair call.
    Plenty of mls and wls have sob stories about why they are working in the industry

While other girls do it the hard way by working low paying hard working jobs, study and keep earning promotions.
    It's up to the individual how they choose to make their money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for sharing babycat. I enjoy most of my sessions with my ml and always treat them with respect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont think Babycat was after sympathy for her choices but a bit of empathy never does anyone any harm...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Plenty of mls and wls have sob stories about why they are working in the industry

While other girls do it the hard way by working low paying hard working jobs, study and keep earning promotions.
    It's up to the individual how they choose to make their money.
    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    I dont think Babycat was after sympathy for her choices but a bit of empathy never does anyone any harm...
    Yeap, I'm clear about my choice and take responsibility for what I choose. That's why I stated that I don't complain. I myself choose to stay or leave it. Maybe just need some encouragement when I feel depressed. A small one in a big world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Yeap, I'm clear about my choice and take responsibility for what I choose. That's why I stated that I don't complain. I myself choose to stay or leave it. Maybe just need some encouragement when I feel depressed. A small one in a big world.
    Not trying to be a smart arse, but maybe a better source of encouragement and support would be your peers or work colleagues?You're turning to a forum full of thirsty older men who pay for sexual services (myself included) for support and guidance. Not sure if that's healthy or not.

Banned
    Not trying to be a smart arse, but maybe a better source of encouragement and support would be your peers or work colleagues?You're turning to a forum full of thirsty older men who pay for sexual services (myself included) for support and guidance. Not sure if that's healthy or not.
    Some clients and forum members as well are really nice and kind.

I'm not sure if their peers are actually good source of encouragement. Sometimes I heard the girls are quite competitive too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not only competitiveness but also the gossip factor for some I'd assume.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think that support and guidance is what this thread is about. It's an explanation that the person that you are seeing is not just a sexual object but also a human being, with everything that comes with that. There's likely a certain percentage of the people here who will find that a little confronting, but I'd like to think more of my fellow man and that this adds to the perspective of the people who do a hard job for our satisfaction.

Having a degree of understanding of that, in an ideal world, works for both sides. We treat the people that serve as as people and as service providers with the respect and understanding they deserve. They realise that we're decent, respectful people, and feel open enough to trust us more and work harder to make their service better for us. We all win!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duksta View Post
    I don't think that support and guidance is what this thread is about. It's an explanation that the person that you are seeing is not just a sexual object but also a human being, with everything that comes with that. There's likely a certain percentage of the people here who will find that a little confronting, but I'd like to think more of my fellow man and that this adds to the perspective of the people who do a hard job for our satisfaction.

Having a degree of understanding of that, in an ideal world, works for both sides. We treat the people that serve as as people and as service providers with the respect and understanding they deserve. They realise that we're decent, respectful people, and feel open enough to trust us more and work harder to make their service better for us. We all win!
    Good comment.

Although 10/10 I'm not a decent human being, but still, good comment.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Some clients and forum members as well are really nice and kind.
    Just like in the "real world". Apart from Politicians, used car salesman, and lawyers, most groups of people have good, bad, and in between

BTW +1 for duksta

To all those people who look down on ML/WLs what would you do without them ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    To all those people who look down on ML/WLs what would you do without them ....

probably have a nice house deposit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All you need to know is you gotta do what you gotta do. Don't judge straight away, know their story, let them be you know.

BUT

On the other hand if they are legit fucked in the head like as in full cooked cunt, judge all you want / disassociate asap, stay the fuck away. True story.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast