Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    mmmm !! Liz and Pinky?!??! Now I have to try them... surprised Star isn't number one
    Pinky's pussy is smallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and tightttttttttt broooooo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Pinky's pussy is smallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and tightttttttttt broooooo
    She'll be my back up tomorrow then !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanook2000 View Post
    Was her tight body and mad fake boobs on that little frame and the way she built the tension in part 1. She still works Wednesdays at Sydney Baby but I haven't seen her for long time. I used to see her a lot, even two hour sessions and only got as far as chat contact that abruptly and randomly stopped one day. Might be time to go back...
    Omg agree!!

She was so tight bodied and small!! She was only about 43kg!!

The way that girl would wrap her body around you, and her body always felt so hot pressed against you!!

She had fake tits but it was better that way, because with her low body fat she would have been an A-cup otherwise.

I distinctly remember I always wanted to FS her the most, from amongst all the girls there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by serge_nubret View Post
    10/10 not enjoying, similar vibe to walking in on my parents when I was a kid. Back on track please.

ML's I wanted to bang but can't, and I can't believe I haven't posted it already, but:

1 - Nicole from QVB
    2 - Vicki from QVB

In any denomination, together, solo, whatever, those two are babes. I actually walked past Nicole recently when she was buying coffee and she was in her civilian clothes, and she was probably even hotter. And no, I didn't hassle her.
    If you go back and read my posts, I distinctly said I'm NOT trying to flirt with her, just KIDDING AROUND!!

I thought you'd appreciate a bit of humour and pictures of her, but apparently not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Agree.
    Alan86 is hijacking just about every thread with rubbish.

Alan86, you seem to be a regular punter so can you give us names of your current or past top 5 ml?
    Why would I respond to a request from a lowly prick like you??

My serious contributions on this forum greatly exceed yours!

But yes, you have reminded me, been wasting too much time here lately! It's great fun though!

Will catch you guys soon

I think this is why i dont do RnT, walking away without fucking the ML would do my head in! Not that i go much but FS for me!

Ok I will say it,,,,,,,,,,,I think three people in this thread are the one person.........................

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    3 ???? Name them please
    You ( mr) bastard hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    I forgot to add Selina from 7 Avon road Ryde to my list. I'm sure some of the old timers will remember her from 5-6 years ago.
    She was probably one of the hottest ml to work in Sydney....imo
    Would have paid big bucks to fuck her
    s
    Last session with Selina was at NS two years ago.. Selina only allowed gentle touching and light kiss .

Thanks for the respect Tiger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanook2000 View Post
    Was her tight body and mad fake boobs on that little frame and the way she built the tension in part 1. She still works Wednesdays at Sydney Baby but I haven't seen her for long time. I used to see her a lot, even two hour sessions and only got as far as chat contact that abruptly and randomly stopped one day. Might be time to go back...
    JUST REMINDS those sessions with her at PB. Great BODY SLIDE, DFK AND VERY WET.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Ok I will say it,,,,,,,,,,,I think three people in this thread are the one person.........................
    You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Only 5?

Ok.
    1. Amanda from Langston Pl Epping. She had me at "Would you like to turn over?"
    2. Honey at North Parra. Oh so sexy and once our rapport reached intense level but then my schedule changed and getting back to see her became impossible.
    3. Cherry at Epping. Looked so sweet and innocent in her glasses, had an arse you would crawl over broken glass for.
    4. Jenny at bodyrotic. Exquisite young Czech girl who bore a striking resemblance to Jen Hawkins. Our sessions started to get quite epic but then she left, other girl told me she went travelling before going home.
    5. My current #1. Our sessions have been gradually building, yesterday she did cockslide and kept readjusting until she was slipping the tip in and out, she was getting incredibly wet and when I shot it went everywhere. Damn she's hot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok Bastard, is one of them me? Alan86/ HereticMessiah/ Jellyshots?

Is it alan86/ Lockhart/ Sanook? Who are all Nana fans?

Or is it some other trio?

This site is doing my head in!

I am an experienced punter who has had Over 250 MLs. I have learnt a thing or two about the punting game in this time, and I came on this site to share some of that knowledge, and learn from others.

But instead of thanks and appreciation for my effort, what do I get? Accusations of lying and making up stories, accusations of fake accounts, put downs and mockery, trolls after me, and more! It makes me sad and almost regret ever coming here.

Yes, I have made some cool friends aswell here. There are some genuinely cool ppl on here. It has been great fun at times!

But I think I do need a break for a while.

Cheers all! Enjoy the Olympics and your punting!

Banned
    I thought this was only obvious to me but looks like others are thinking the same thing. Two of them are pretty obvious but not sure who the third one is???

I'm using the ignore function to avoid seeing the rubbish that's popping up in every thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post

I am an experienced punter who has had close to 200 MLs. I have learnt a thing or two about the punting game in this time, and I came on this site to share some of that knowledge, and learn from others.

But instead of thanks and appreciation for my effort, what do I get? Accusations of lying and making up stories, accusations of fake accounts, put downs and mockery, trolls after me, and more! It makes me sad and almost regret ever coming here.

Yes, I have made some cool friends aswell here. There are some genuinely cool ppl on here. It has been great fun at times!

I'm sorry Alan86 that what I did here somehow affected you. I was kidding around but didn't think people make it serious like that. Obviously they don't like my comments but think it's rubbish. Should keep my mouth shut now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post

I am an experienced punter who has had close to 200 MLs. I have learnt a thing or two about the punting game in this time, and I came on this site to share some of that knowledge, and learn from others.

Hi Brother Alan,
    Haha, don't take it too seriously, who said this: Haters gonna say its fake???
    Guess because you have been messing/flirting around with babypussy...so....
    But from the convos I had with you..although we didn't meet, you are a genuine punter for sure and you did frequent Pretty Baby
    You must be living /working in the north

You see it on here all the time when a WL or ML joins up and contributes to the forum. You get punters jumping out of trees to start conversing with the. Then the dick swinging games begin and it is all of a sudden a competition to see who can woo the WL/ML with their wit and charm.

I love when a WL/ML joins and contributes, often get a different perspective of things and the input from everyone is generally good. Threads they are involved in are very active. I do however squirm at some of the flirting and attenpts to try and pick up the WL/ML.....whilst other times it is just a good laugh! 😆

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    You see it on here all the time when a WL or ML joins up and contributes to the forum. You get punters jumping out of trees to start conversing with the. Then the dick swinging games begin and it is all of a sudden a competition to see who can woo the WL/ML with their wit and charm.

I love when a WL/ML joins and contributes, often get a different perspective of things and the input from everyone is generally good. Threads they are involved in are very active. I do however squirm at some of the flirting and attenpts to try and pick up the WL/ML.....whilst other times it is just a good laugh! 😆
    HAHA yes good call Raybo. It's as if it's the last female on the planet! And the funniest thing is it may not even be a female LOL

It's cringe-worthy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lets bring this thread back on track !

Who are the top 5 ML's that you want to fuck but you can't ???

in my case who are top 5 ML's you would spend $2000 for one shot !! even no DFK and BBBJ

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast